剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
这是什么味
What is that smell?
绝望
Desperation,
营养液 体味
nutrient bath, body odor.
我不知道我们为什么要来这
I don't see why we have to be here.
在哈伦日欢迎
It's tradition to welcome
原始创始者是传统 你知道的
the original Founders on Harlan's Day. You know this.
没有什么传统值得我们踏足公共站点
No tradition is worth setting foot in a public station.
何况还是要欢迎那自大的混♥蛋♥
Especially not for that arrogant gasbag.
杜根
Dugan!
很高兴见到你本人
So good to see you in the flesh.
你记得我的搭档杰雷克吗
You remember my partner, Jarek?
我更喜欢私人的针♥刺♥场所
I would have preferred a private needlecast facility.
作为预防措施
Just a precaution.
我把所有传输限制在了一个地方
I've restricted all transit to one location.
如果星际战士想逃跑我们就能抓到他
If the Envoy tries to run, we'll have him.
你觉得他要逃跑 达妮卡 说不定
You assume he's running, Danica. For all we know,
他已经盯上下一个受害者了
he's lining up his next victim.
而且你应该取消这个荒唐的节日
And you should have canceled this ridiculous holiday.
这种情况之下让这么多玛士
Gathering so many Meths together
聚在一起是很愚蠢的
is foolish under the circumstances.
哈伦日自从我父亲建立这个星球
Harlan's Day has been celebrated every year
每年都会庆祝
since my father founded this planet.
我们建立了这个星球 达妮卡
We founded this planet, Danica.
康拉德总是喜欢略过这部分
Konrad liked to leave that part out too.
-我不想去 -就去一会
- I don't wanna go. - Just for a--
-别逼我 -听着 你在拉蒂默上更安全
- Don't make me. - Listen, you'll be safer on Latimer.
-你会有新的义体 -我不想要新的义体
- Okay, you'll get a new sleeve. - I don't want a new sleeve!
她出发时间到了 让她进去
Her departure's scheduled right now. Get her moving.
-不 -这里什么情况
- No! - What's the hold up here?
区长 这小屁孩不想动
Governor. I-- I mean, the brat won't move.
等她一会 好吗 她很害怕
Hey, give her a minute, all right? She's scared.
是吗 你跟你父亲分开很害怕
Is that right? Are you scared to be without your father?
我知道那是什么感觉
I know what that's like.
我能给你点建议吗
Can I give you some advice?
恐惧会拖你后腿
Fear holds you back.
会阻碍你看清这个世界
It keeps from you seeing the world as it is.
很多比你大得多的人 都没有克服它
Many men, much older than you, never get past it.
但如果你是坚强的
But if you're strong,
如果你能放下恐惧
if you allow yourself to let your fear go...
没有人能阻挡你
nothing can stand in your way.
如果你爱你父亲
If you love your father...
就别依赖他
grow beyond him.
区长 谢谢你
Governor, thank you.
分别从来不简单
Goodbyes are never easy.
说得好 现在能走了吗
Cute speech. Now, can we go?
我认识你吗 上校
Do I know you, Colonel...
卡雷拉
Carrera.
我来是因为最后一个星际战士
I'm here about the Last Envoy.
我知道你和他是老相识
I understand you and he have a history.
他有联♥系♥你吗
Have you heard from him?
我没有听说过卡雷拉上校
I haven't heard of a Colonel Carrera.
你在这个世界或者其他地方有出过名吗
Have you never made your mark on this world or any other?
名气是傻子的追求 我喜欢简单的成功
Fame is a fool's idea of glory. I prefer to simply succeed.
可能你还没能成功
Perhaps your glory is one left unfinished.
最后一个星际战士从永恒储存的黑暗中出现
The Last Envoy rose from the darkness of eternal storage,
被你效力的摄政国赦免
pardoned by the Protectorate you serve.
他的名声和他的传说一样流传
His name lives, as does his legend.
听到他的名字再次被提起让你烦恼吗
Does it gall you to hear his name spoken again?
逃走的那一个
The one that got away.
树挺不错
Nice tree.
我们砍了那么多 几乎还不知道它们是什么
We have cut down so many, yet we barely know what they are.
我可以为此杀了你
I could have you killed for that.
我可以把你抹除
And I can have you erased.
你凭什么觉得你可以
What makes you think you have the power?
我烧了伊尼农
I'm the man who burned Innenin.
追捕芒哈托
The man who hunted down Munharto.
摧毁了要塞 扳倒了法肯纳
The man who destroyed Stronghold and brought down Falconer.
瞧
You see...
你知道我♥干♥了什么 我能干什么
you don't need to know my name once you know what I've done.
也就没必要知道我名字了
What I'm capable of.
科瓦奇可能忠心耿耿地
Kovacs may have played the loyal soldier
替你背了锅
and taken a fall on your behalf,
但别搞错了 老头
but make no mistake, old man.
我可以让你灰飞烟灭
I can destroy you so utterly, nothing will be left.
没有名字 没有家庭 没有生命
No name, no family, no life.
-除非什么 -你找到他 把他交给我
- Unless? - You find him, bring him to me.
然后你和家人就能活
Then you and yours survive.
武·科瓦奇总会让人失去所有东西
Takeshi Kovacs has a way of costing people everything they have.
你想想看
Ask yourself...
你也想这样吗
do you want to be one of them?
你的磁手动一下
Those magnet hands of yours twitch
我就把你的脊椎打个洞
and I blow a hole in your spine.
你没说再见
You never said goodbye.
我们现在说
We'll say it now.
想的美 但我知道你会来
Nice try, but I knew what I was walking into.
那你星际战士直觉不是很灵啊
That Envoy intuition doesn't seem to be working too well.
我没时间成天躲着你
I don't have time for you to hunt me all day,
我还要去别的地方
I have somewhere I need to be.
-我们做个交易 -你没有我要的东西
- So, let's make a deal. - You don't have shit I want.
阿尼尔·伊玛尼
Anil Imani.
我虽然悬赏很高
I might be high on the bounty board,
但是阿尼尔从第256跳到了第四
but Anil jumped from 256 to number four
就在我给你那五个皮质盘的晚上
the same day I gave you five stacks.
我猜他是你家人
So I'm guessing he's family.
兄弟
A brother?
这才是星际战士直觉
Yeah, that's Envoy intuition.
完全吸收周围的细节
Total absorption of details
你同意的话我就凭这个找到他
and that's how I'll find him if you'll let me.
操 警♥察♥朝这里来了
Fuck, the cops are headed this way.
最好在他们替你做决定之前做出选择
You better make a decision fast before they make it for you.
来吧
Come on.
井眼22号♥
密♥码♥是什么
What's the password?
密♥码♥是"你被禁足了" 开门
The password is "You're grounded." Open the door.
快点
Now!
真没意思 妈
You're no fun, Mom.
TJ 你觉得这是游戏吗
TJ, do you think this is a game?
还好那些警♥察♥继续走了 你在想什么
You are lucky that those cops kept going. What are you thinking?
抱歉 我无聊了
Sorry, I got bored.
妈让我挂了一整天装饰了
Mom's been making me hang decorations all day.
那比我的惩罚好多了
That's better than what I'll do to you.
快去帮忙吧
Come on. Finish helping.
那是你的孩子吗
So that's your kid?
但这不是他的原始义体
But not in his original sleeve.
根据他的协调度
Based on his coordination,
我觉得大概有一年了
I'd say he's been in this one for about a year.
如果有战创综合症的话可能时间更久
Maybe more if he has War Shock Syndrome?
你不了解我的小孩
You don't know my kid.
我不了解 但我知道他的眼神
I don't, but I know the look.
他知道不好的事情会在他身上发生
He knows bad things can happen to him.
怎么了 他被卷进交火了吗
What happened? He get caught in a cross fire?
他踩到了地雷
He stepped on a mine.
炸飞了
And blew up.
你在哈伦世界租一具小孩的义体
You're renting a kid's sleeve on Harlan's.
月租肯定贵出天际了
That monthly lease must be high as hell.
而你还拿那么多钱去悬赏阿尼尔
And you're still putting all that credit on Anil.
我领了你的悬赏就不是问题了
Won't be a problem once I reap your bounty.
那你就没法通过我找到他了
Then you can't use me to find him.
你可能是殖民世界最好的赏金猎人
You might be the best bounty hunter in the Settled Worlds,
但是你没有我接受过的训练
but you don't have the training I do.
所以
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表