剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
给我几分钟
Give me a minute.
告诉米卡和TJ我一会儿就到
Tell Myka and TJ I'll be right there.
你就不能别来烦我吗 我说过我不干了
You just couldn't leave well enough alone? I told you, I'm out.
那是在轨道开始运行之前
That was before the Orbitals started moving.
没人能活下来 你和你家人也不能
No one will survive this, not you, not your family.
那我临死前得和他们在一起
Then I will spend my last moments with them!
你锁定了信♥号♥♥ 你能想办法阻断它
You locked onto the signal. You could find a way to jam it.
你觉得我的线圈和轨道能配对
You think my coils are a match for an Orbital?
我渺小得很
It's like a drop in the ocean.
我可改变不了局面
Nothing I do will make a difference.
你父亲可不是这么想的
It's not what your father believed.
他为了你的未来牺牲了自己
He traded his life for your future.
他直到最后一刻都是一名勇士
He was brave until his last moment.
他从未放弃过你
He never gave you up.
我现在就他妈该把你贴着皮质盘崩碎
I should blast you in your goddamn stack right now.
凯奎知道如果我来见你 你会杀了我
Quell knew if I came here, you'd kill me.
她还是派我来了
She sent me anyway.
接着说
Go ahead.
我不会反抗的
I won't fight.
可我相信你能改变局面 我们都相信你
But I believe you have a difference to make. We all do.
万岁
Huzzah!
失败的灰烬里 胜利的曙光浴火重生
From the ashes of defeat rises the phoenix of victory.
科瓦奇先生
Mr. Kovacs!
-你有什么新发现 -请允许我宣布
- What did you find? - Pardon me, boyo.
我的计算表明
My calculations suggest
轨道将在这里会和
the Orbitals should converge here.
在针♥刺♥站 我们得赶到那里
The Needlecast Station. We've gotta get there.
你把老爹包成礼盒了
You gift wrapped Dad, huh?
光鲜亮丽最重要了
Presentation is everything.
他们在交流
They're communicating.
先和你说明白 如果我们活下来
Just so we're clear, if we survive this,
我会杀死你
I will kill you.
这无所谓了吧
Does it matter?
那里
Over there.
你们来得刚刚好
About time you joined the party.
很高兴你们能来
I'm grateful you came.
我还有更想去的地方 所以速战速决吧
Well, I've got places I'd rather be, so let's get this over with.
留在这里 封锁这个建筑
Stay here. Seal off the building.
你们呢
What about you?
我们带区长上去
We'll take the Governor up.
希望你你能给我们开个口
I'm hoping you can give us an opening.
当然没问题
I'll certainly try.
我们走
Let's go.
不带护卫 不带武器
No guards, no weapons.
我们要赢得长老的信任
We need to earn the Elder's trust.
斯通 让我的手下包围这里
Stone, make sure my soldiers man the perimeter.
你不带后援进去吗
You're going in without backup?
我跟起义领袖和最后一个星际战士一起
I'm with the leader of The Uprising and the Last Envoy.
我所需要的后援已经足够了
I have all the backup I need.
我找到一个信♥号♥♥
I got a signal.
-你能锁定吗 -应该可以
- Can you lock onto it? - I think so.
针♥刺♥传输
你没必要这么做
You don't have to do this!
你想要的在我们这里
We have what you want.
我说话算话
I kept my end of the bargain.
我们把最后一个创始者交给你
We brought you the last Founder.
没有人会再受害
No one else has to suffer.
太迟了
It's too late.
你们都是小偷
You are all thieves.
你们偷走了我们的世界
You stole our world.
但你们忘记关上门
But you left the gate open.
你们无法阻止必然之事
You can't hold back the inevitable.
她坚持不住了
She's not gonna last.
你说得对
You're right.
和你们相比 我们什么都不是
We're nothing compared to you.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
你们的知识
Your knowledge,
你们的技术
your technology,
你们的力量
your strength
都比我们强
all exceed our own.
呼唤天火降世
Calling fire down from the sky,
用手的触摸施放死亡
administering death with the touch of a hand.
我很敬畏你
I am in awe of you.
你想要报仇
You want vengeance?
拿去
Here.
这就是杀死你全族的那个人剩下的
This is what's left of the man who killed your species.
他是你的了
He's yours.
拿走我们给你的东西
Take what is offered.
到此为止吧
Let it be enough.
不
No!
不对劲
Something's gone wrong.
我去看下
I'll go and report.
行动
Move!
你们不会真觉得我买♥♥账那个童话故事吧
You didn't really think I bought that hokey fairy tale?
我们交出康拉德的皮质盘 一切就会平安无事
That we just hand it Konrad's stack and it would go quietly.
这个世界是我的
This world is mine.
天哪
Oh, dear.
坡 你赶紧离开这里
Poe, get your AI ass out of there!
区长背叛了我们
The Governor has double crossed us.
还用你说
You think?
就是现在
Now.
-我这义体不能开枪 -让我来
- This sleeve won't let me shoot! - Let me!
拜托 耶格
Come on, Jaeger!
你想要的人是我 我知道你在里面
It's me you want. I know you're in there.
结束你开始的这一切吧
Finish what you started.
相信我
Trust me.
-科瓦奇 -对 耶格 是我
- Kovacs. - That's right, Jaeger, it's me.
这不是你的本意 耶格 你能反抗的
This isn't you, Jaeger. You can fight this.
坚持住 耶格
Stay with me, Jaeger.
我知道他是怎么控制你的 我可以帮你
I know how he got into you. I can help you!
我看到了你的潜力 我能让你大有所为 孩子
I see your potential. I can make something out of you, son.
你什么都不是
You are nothing.
是我造就了你
I made you!
你背叛了我 为了她
You turned your back on me! For her!
太多了 我要撑不住了
It's too much. I'm overloading.
去吧 你去帮他们 我掩护你
Go! You help them, I got you covered.
他们会死得很惨烈 你就比较痛快了
They are gonna die a horrible death. Yours will be easier.
放开她
Let her go!
科瓦奇先生 拜托
Mr. Kovacs, please.
法肯纳小姐
Miss Falconer.
我们不能让她死掉
We can't let her die.
我跟你上
I'll follow your lead.
-不 -坡 是时候了
- No! - Poe, it's time.
还不行
Not yet.
不
No!
你本是我的继承人
You were supposed to be my legacy.
我是
I am.
我没法阻止
I can't stop it.
-你还是不能扣动扳机 -是啊
- You still can't pull the trigger. - No.
但你可以
But you can.
不
No!
活下去
Survive.
不
No!
不
No.
不
No.
不
No!
不
No.
有人说 希望在黑暗中诞生
They say hope begins in the dark.
这种信念就是
That faith is the bird
当天空仍然昏暗时 感觉到了光的鸟
that feels light when the sky is still dim.
但每个明天
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表