剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
That's your saying, isn't it?
我错了 她不是真的法肯纳
I was wrong. She's not the real Falconer.
现在就杀死她
Execute her, now!
你不是革命军
You're no revolutionary.
我不是革命军 因为这里根本没有革命
I'm no revolutionary because there is no revolution.
你的人为何而死
What did your people die for?
劳工们以为这是真的
The peons fighting think this is all real.
这只是嗜血的表演
It's just bloodthirsty play-acting.
故事都写好了
The story's already been written.
你保证过我 说真话你就会放了我
You promised you'd spare me if I told you the truth.
我什么都没保证过你
I didn't promise you shit!
这上面的标记是我家族的家徽
The emblem on this is my family's crest.
这是我弟弟的DHF
This is my brother's DHF.
你弟弟被杀了 就像你的...
Your brother got himself killed just like your...
别 我们需要他活着
Don't. We need him alive.
-这场战争是个谎言 他是证据 -你太晚了
- He's our proof the war is a lie. - You're too late.
根本没有什么卫星
There was never a satellite.
但是有摄政国的军队
It was always the Protectorate coming.
看好他 收集所有你能拿的武器
Secure him, gather whatever weapons you can carry.
如果我们抄近路 我们就能回去
If we cut through the clearing, we can take the back pass.
-他怎么办 -他自己决定
- What about him? - His choice.
你认为我们能相信他
You think we can trust him?
他还是你
He's still you.
-这边 -等等
- This way. - Wait.
该死
Oh, shit.
锁定攻击目标
Target engaged.
这是我想的那个人吗
Is that who I think it is?
别开枪 别开枪 我是你们的人
Don't shoot. Don't shoot. I'm on your side!
停下
Stop right there.
坎普是你的人
Kemp was your man.
所以他能知道怎么找到我的小队
That's how he knew where to find my team.
是你告诉的他
You told them where they were.
科瓦奇
Kovacs.
有事情发生了
Something's happening.
联♥系♥达妮卡·哈伦 她会告诉你们我是为她工作的
Call Danica Harlan. She'll tell you I work for her.
弗丁 快射杀他
Veutin, shut him the fuck up.
战争 停火
The war, the ceasefire,
你一直在内部操纵
you've been running it all from the inside.
这是叛国
This is treason.
-摄政国会换掉你的 -怎么换
- Protectorate will remove you. - How?
没人知道这个星球发生了什么
The planet's dark.
逮捕他
Arrest him.
这不对
This will never stand.
你没有理由逮捕我
You have no grounds to arrest me.
是你把星际战士的本体放了出来
That's your asset wearing the Envoy's birth sleeve.
双体是死罪
Double sleeving is a capital crime.
这理由够了吧
I've got all the ammunition I need.
掩护
Cover!
我坚持不了了
I can't hold it!
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表