剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
钱
Credits...
不
No!
对不起
My apologies.
看来我的神经网络有点混乱
There seems to be some disruptions in my neural net.
不只是这样
It's more than that.
你的处理器坏了
Your processor is corrupted.
从梁在海湾市遇袭起就坏了
It has been since Leung attacked in Bay City.
我很清楚
Quite aware.
而且越来越严重了
It's getting worse.
你需要重启
You need to reboot.
没这么简单
It's not that simple.
我必须完全关闭才行
I'd have to completely shut down.
但根本不知道我会关闭多久
There's no telling how long I'd be out.
一天 一周还是一个月
A day, a week, a month?
在这关键时刻 不能没有备份
You cannot be without backup in this crucial time!
重点不是我
It's not about me!
而是她
It's about her.
你怕你会忘了莉齐
You're afraid your gonna forget Lizzie.
在...
It is...
在我的操作系统重建的时候
It is quite possible that in rebuilding
这是很有可能的 我...
my operating system, my...
对伊丽莎白小姐的记忆
recollections of Miss Elizabeth...
会全部清除
would be wiped clean.
我对你所有的记忆
All my recollections of you
我们横跨星际游走追逐记忆
and our wild-goose chase across the stars.
我所有全部经历的记忆都会清除
All the sum total of all my experiences.
我相信你能理解我的不情愿
Surely you can understand my reluctance.
如果你一直出现故障 我就不能依靠你了
I can't rely on you if you keep glitching.
你必须要放下
You have to let go.
就像你放下法肯纳小姐一样吗
Like you've let go of Miss Falconer?
你会让我们俩都有危险的
You're putting us both at risk.
我一重启 就没有我冒险失去可言了
I reboot, there won't be a me to risk losing.
那
So...
如果你允许我执行手动覆盖
if you will allow me to perform a manual override...
我相信这就是你要找的
I believe this is what you're looking for.
该星球最高悬赏捉拿的是这五个讨厌之人
Highest bounties on planet are these five unsavory characters.
把这些上传到我的分♥析♥目镜上
Upload them to my ONI.
等你扫描完我的义体
And when you've finished the scan of my sleeve,
告诉我你的发现
let me know what you find.
重启的事我们还没说完
This isn't over.
我向你保证
Oh, I assure you.
我会采取措施的
Measures will be taken.
那就好
Good.
与此同时
In the meantime...
我要去捉人领赏
I'm going bounty-hunting.
第一批合金货物已按时装运
The first alloy shipments went out on schedule.
坎普和他的叛军没有来捣乱
No disturbance from Kemp or his rebels.
摄政国呢
And the Protectorate?
已经要求我们加倍防护了
Already demanding we double our protection as expected.
必要的时候 我们会采取措施的
We'll cross that bridge when we have to.
至于矿山
As far as the mines are concerned...
卡雷拉上校
Colonel Carrera.
没想到你会来
This is a surprise.
我以为你早就走了
I thought you'd be gone by now.
我和你说过停火不是长久之计 区长
I told you the ceasefire wouldn't hold, Governor.
看来我是对的
Looks like I was right.
我完全不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.
贺拉斯·埃克斯利知道
Horace Axley does.
可惜 他不能来做详细解说
Unfortunately, he's not here to elaborate.
因为他死了
That's because he's dead.
昨晚有个不速之客闯进他家杀了他
An intruder cast into his home last night and killed him.
真是令人担忧 然而
That is alarming. Then again,
众所周知 埃克斯利树敌不少
it's no secret that Axley has his fair share of enemies.
等他重新转体后 我们会问他是哪个敌人
We'll ask him which one it was when he spins back up.
他不会重新转体
He's not spinning back up.
他的皮质盘已被彻底清除
His stack was wiped completely
包括他所有的远程备份
along with all of his remote backups.
-埃克斯利真的死了 -这不可能
- Axley was real-deathed. - That's not possible.
凯奎斯特都是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥死亡教
The Quellists are a terrorist death cult.
从法肯纳带头起义的那天起
They've wanted to curtail the human life span
他们一直想要缩短人类的寿命
since the days of Falconer.
不管杀死埃克斯利的是什么武器
Whatever weapon was used to kill Axley,
我相信凶器上全都是他们的指纹
I'm sure their fingerprints are all over it.
我们不能让这消息传出去
We cannot let this get out.
-如果民众认为我们软弱无能 -别担心
- If people think we're vulnerable-- - Don't worry.
我已经全面封锁了
I locked it all the way down.
删除了报告 搞定了目击证人
Scrubbed their reports, took care of the witnesses.
你们的声誉不会受损
Your reputations are safe.
但是我担忧的不是这些
But they are not my concern.
你担忧什么
What is your concern?
你没有证据证明凯奎斯特和此事有关
You have no proof the Quellists are involved.
他们派你来是管理战争事务的
You were sent here to manage the war effort.
虽然你想找个理由留下来
And as much as you'd like to find a reason to stay,
但是玛士谋杀案隶属我的管辖范围内
a Meth's murder is my jurisdiction.
你错了 区长
You're wrong, Governor.
凶手的DHF被传输到了一个三角部队的义体里
The killer's DHF was downloaded into a Wedge sleeve,
那是专门给我和我的团队设计的
a model designed exclusively for me and my team.
盗窃这种级别的摄政国资产
The stolen Protectorate asset of that magnitude
就是我的管辖范围了
makes it my jurisdiction.
找回那具义体之前我是不会走的
I am here until it's recovered.
那用不了多久了
Well, that shouldn't take long.
我们都知道摄政国喜欢给自己的宝贝上加标签
We all know how the Protectorate loves to tag their toys.
我们可以追踪义体的生物识别
We can track the sleeve's biometrics.
随便你 尽管追踪
By all means, track away.
但是我相信你会发现
But I have no doubt you'll find
幕后的始作俑者是个独行侠
whoever did this was acting alone.
哈伦世界的人♥民♥一心向往和平
The people of Harlan's World are committed to peace.
认为自己能和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥握手言和真是太傻了
It's foolish to think you can make peace with terrorists.
你应该修理凯奎斯特而不是跟他们狼狈为奸
You should have crushed the Quellists instead of cowing to them.
你父亲就很清楚这一点
Your father understood that.
我不是我父亲
I am not my father.
所以我们才沦落到这种处境
And we're all worse off for that.
找到玛士杀手 上校
Find the Meth killer, Colonel.
然后从我的星球滚出去
And then get the fuck off my planet.
这是摄政国的星球 区长
It's the Protectorate's planet, Governor.
所有的都是
They all are.
格迪
Ho, Gertie.
我有个问题
Got a question.
不回答
No questions.
-别这样 老格 -你想知道我从谁那进货
- Come on, G. - You wanna know who I buy from.
我来者不拒
I buy from everyone.
你倒卖♥♥的东西可不少
You are moving a lot of gear.
注意点 我可不想让你的线圈
Hey, watch it. I don't want those coils
触发我的装备
of yours setting off my machinery.
最近见过赖布吗
You seen Raab lately?
没有
Uh, no.
怎么问起他来
Why do you ask?
因为他一般连黑带抢之后就会来这
'Cause he usually comes in after a hack-and-grab.
尤其是黑
Emphasis on the hack.
没有 我没见过他
No, no, I haven't seen him, no.
一直找你来着
I've been looking for you.
你要是两天之内打我两枪
You shoot me twice in two days,
我可是会记仇的
I will hold a grudge.
科瓦奇
Kovacs?
反应倒挺快
You catch on fast.
你等谁呢 赖布
Who are you waiting for? Raab?
你懂什么
What the hell do you know about it?
给你带了点东西
I got something for ya.
行行好 别碍我的事
Do me a favor, stay the hell out of my way.
还带着头皮呢
That still have scalp on it?
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表