剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
Let me catch you up.
你没法不看她
You can't take your eyes off of her.
她是我的任务
She's my mission.
也是我的
Mine too.
起码我始终如一
At least I'm consistent.
我们一点都不像
We're nothing alike.
我还记得我当初是你的时候
I remember what it was like to be you.
殖民战术突击队的金童
CTAC's golden boy,
总渴望下一场战斗 渴望战斗的激♥情♥
always itching for the next battle, the rush of the fight.
但都比不过战斗之后获得的奖赏 对吗
But nothing compares to the praise you get after, right?
"干得漂亮 士兵
"Good job, soldier.
任务完成"
Missing accomplished."
我曾经也相信这鬼话
I used to eat that shit up.
他还叫你"孩子"吗
Does he still call you "son"?
别让他刺♥激♥你
Don't let him goad you.
这是你重获自♥由♥的机会
This is your chance to get free.
他现在就在听 是不是
He's listening right now, isn't he?
你以为你能控制我 真可爱
It's cute how you think you can get in my head.
不 他干得不错 耶格
No, he did a good job, Jaeger,
带着一个受伤的男孩走出困境
taking a broken boy out of a bad situation,
给他一把枪 他每次拿枪杀人时
giving him a gun and praising him
都会表扬他
every time he would shoot to kill.
要是男孩觉得这就是爱 那就再好不过
And if the boy thinks that's love, all the better.
毕竟
After all,
我们父亲那么对待我们
the way our dad treated us,
我们怎么知道其中区别呢
how would we know the difference?
你觉得她就更好吗
And you think she's better?
她不会对我说谎
She doesn't lie to me.
她也不会让我对自己说谎
She doesn't ask me to lie to myself.
摄政国保护我们
The Protectorate protects.
这不就是你灌输给我们的吗 耶格
Isn't that what you beat into us, Jaeger?
我曾努力相信
I've worked so hard to believe it.
我以前梦到过丽琳
I used to dream of Reileen,
她本可以拥有的家庭
the family she'd have,
她本可以成为的人
the person she'd be.
但在我得知他们把她卖♥♥给日本黑帮之前
But even before I knew they sold her to the Yakuza,
我已经感觉到了
part of me already knew.
你也知道
You know too.
他也是
And so does he.
摄政国保护的只有它自己
The only thing the Protectorate protects is itself.
丽已经证明了这一点
Rei's proof enough of that.
他在曲解事实 这不是事实真♥相♥
He's twisting the truth. That's not how it happened.
不管她变成什么样 我都不会伤害她
I don't care who she became, I would never have hurt her.
你不在那里 你不知道我看到了什么
You weren't there, you didn't see what I saw.
随你怎么说
Spin it any way you want.
你无法为自己的行为辩解
There's no justification for what you did.
什么样的人会杀死自己的亲妹妹
What kind of man kills his own sister?
那个杀死他父亲的人
The same one who killed his father.
我觉得她早就知道了
I think she knew that.
也许我们的确不同
Maybe we are different after all.
我从不畏惧真♥相♥
I was never afraid of the truth.
别听这些煽情的屁话了
Enough of this sentimental shit.
听我说 士兵
Listen to me, soldier--
告诉我
Tell me.
我们战斗过
We fought.
我要告诉你
That much you know.
但她不是要杀我
But she wasn't aiming to kill.
她本可以有很多机会
There were a million things she could have done.
反击 求饶
Fought back, bargained.
她可以拿起枪
She could've taken the gun.
来吧 动手吧
Go on. Do it.
我绝不会停手
I'll never stop.
那时我才知道
That's when I knew.
她想让你动手吗
She wanted you to do it?
我相信是的
I believe so.
我还是扣了扳机
Still, I pulled the trigger.
但她的命运早已注定
But her fate was sealed long before.
早在我听耶格加入殖民战术突击队
The moment I let Jaeger draft me into CTAC
并把她托付给他时
and trusted him to take care of her.
那是我们的错
That was our mistake.
是我们挑起了这一切
We set all of it into motion.
从那时候开始
From then on,
丽的死亡就是不可避免的了
Rei was just riding on borrowed time.
你的人出什么事了
What happened to your man?
联络不上了
I lost him.
给我显示弗丁的小队
Get Veutin's unit up on the monitors.
坎普指挥官
Commander Kemp.
-我想问你件事 -说吧
- I wanted to ask you about something. - Go ahead.
你认识这个人吗
Do you recognize this man?
不认识 我该认识吗
No. Should I?
阿尼尔·伊玛尼 我的弟弟
Anil Imani, he's my brother.
他为你干一票活的时候失踪了
He disappeared doing a job for you.
我很抱歉 这是场大战
I'm sorry. It's a big war.
我不知道所有士兵的名字
I don't know every soldier by name.
他可能还在外面
He could still be out there.
我把照片给我的副官们
I'll circulate his image among my lieutenants,
看看能不能帮你找到
see if we can get answers for you.
很多家庭都遭受了
So many families have suffered
摄政国的暴行
from the Protectorate's atrocities.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
是我的线圈
It's, uh... It's my coils.
它们没电的时候就会这样
They get a bit touchy when they're depleted.
你能借我一下通讯器的充电器吗
Do you mind if I borrow your charger from your transmitter?
当然
Sure.
拿走吧
Have at it.
-你联♥系♥上基地了吗 -他们让我们再等等
- Did you reach base? - They told us to wait.
有颗摄政国的卫星正要从上方经过
There's a Protectorate satellite passing overheard.
如果我们现在就出发 它会拍到我们
If we leave now, it'll pick up our movements.
-卫星还有多久转过去 -几个小时吧
- How long before it passes? - A couple of hours?
富贵险中求
If you take no risks, you win no victories.
如果我们现在就走 起码有个机会
If we leave now, at least we stand a chance.
有你的武器 这个山洞就适合防守
This cave is a defensible position, especially with your weapon.
我的武器
My weapon?
你对付玛士的武器 不准备给我看看吗
You used something on those Meths. Are you gonna hold out on me?
集♥合♥所有人 带好装备
Gather everyone, gear up.
按我的命令行事
We move on my command.
当然 你做主
Of course. It's your call.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
之前的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about before...
我对付你的时候
when I put my hands on you.
当时我终于能找回我自己了
I was finally coming back to myself
不能让你阻止我
and I couldn't let you stop me.
谢谢
Thanks.
但我想说的不是这个
But it's not that.
我想说坎普
It's Kemp.
我检查了信标上的信♥号♥♥记录
I checked the signal log on our beacon.
科瓦奇想发送的坐标没有传送成功
The coordinates Kovacs was trying to send never went through.
坎普没得到我们的消息 他是怎么找到我们的
Kemp never got our message, so how did he find us?
当我问他阿尼尔的事时 他声称没见过他
And when I asked him about Anil, he claimed he'd never met him.
他又为什么戴着他的皮质盘呢
So why does he have his fucking stack strung around his neck?
是时候反击了
It's time to even the odds.
你确定不想等卫星过去吗
You sure you don't want to wait out the satellite?
要多久
How long?
大概几个小时吧
Uh, a few more hours I'd say.
我是想问 你做多久叛徒了
How long have you been a traitor?
-你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么 -你知道的
- The hell are you talking about? - You know how this works.
我问问题 你回答
I ask the questions, you answer them.
真♥相♥ 是你唯一的保护伞
The truth is your only protection.
你为谁工作
Who do you work for?
所有的战争都是欺骗
All warfare is based on deception.
这是你说的 不是吗
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表