剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
But with every tomorrow...
我们都背负着过去
we carry our past.
它在我们脚下回荡
It echoes beneath our feet.
没有一块石板是清白的
There are no clean slates.
科瓦奇先生 你提供给
Mr. Kovacs, the intel you
我们委员会的情报被证实非常关键
provided our commission has proved vital.
但还是有些地方不清楚
But there remains some confusion.
你说凯奎斯·法肯纳被天使之火焚化
You claim Quellcrist Falconer was incinerated by Angelfire,
但没有找到她的义体的踪迹
but no evidence of her sleeve was found.
有传言称她还活着
Rumors persist she's alive.
我们都这年纪了还信鬼故事吗
Aren't we a little old to believe in ghost stories?
双体仍是犯罪 可判真死
Double sleeving remains a crime punishable by real death.
只剩下一具义体
There was only one sleeve left.
最后一个星际战士死了 多亏了我
The Last Envoy is dead, thanks to me.
这功劳绝对值得考虑吧
Surely that merits consideration?
等摄政国大使抵达这个星球
The counsel will issue its ruling
顾问团就会做出裁决
once the Protectorate Ambassador arrives on planet.
针♥刺♥明天恢复
Needlecasting resumes tomorrow.
第二次机会靠我们所做的选择赢得
Second chances are earned in the choices we make...
连损坏处都看不见呢
Wow, you can't even see the damage.
我有个好老师
Learned from the best.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You got it.
靠我们选择遗忘
...in what we choose to forget...
和原谅的事
and in what we forgive.
妈妈们 内文和拉什要去打捞场 我能去吗
Moms, Nevin and Lash are going to the salvage yard. Can I go too?
我会小心的
I'll be careful.
你最好是
You better be.
我们好不容易买♥♥下那具义体
That sleeve is finally paid for.
-如果你弄坏了 -我不会的
- If you break it-- - I won't.
我们做的每个选择
With each choice we make,
把我们带到新的地方
we are led somewhere new.
好消息吗
Good news?
他们劝我留在这个星球
They're recommending I stay on planet.
他们希望我支持临时政♥府♥
They want me to support the interim government.
摄政国仍需要签署放弃
The Protectorate still needs to sign off.
确保他们签署
Make sure they do.
我们需要你的情报
We need your intel.
有一队人正去取回你的义体
Team's on the way to retrieve your sleeve.
我们会保管好的
We'll keep it safe.
我本来想叫你到达目的地后联♥系♥我
I'd tell you to call when you get where you're going,
但我猜你不想让我知道
but I have a feeling you don't want me to know.
你不知道更安全
It's safer if you don't.
这不是告别
This isn't a goodbye.
但我所走的每一步
But with every step I take,
关于你的记忆都萦绕心头
your memory haunts.
针♥刺♥平台已激活
Casting bay activated.
请输入传输码
Please enter your transfer code.
还在追逐死神吗
Still chasing death?
没有死亡 我们就无法知道生命的价值
Without death we can't know what a life is worth.
-这次去哪 -这里的起义已经枯萎
- So where to now? - The Uprising here has dried up.
所以我会找一个新世界
So I'll find a new world.
只要有合适的环境 它会再次蓬勃生长
With the right conditions, it'll grow again.
但你已经知道了
But you know that already.
你在我的脑海里
You're in my mind.
跟随你离开会轻松些
It would be easier to join you.
你不会的
You won't.
时候未到
Not yet.
我会补救
I'm gonna fix it...
并好好活着
and live.
无论你去往何处 我都会陪在你身边
There's nowhere you can go that I won't be with you.
请进入平台 准备出发
Please step inside and prepare for departure.
我以前从不做梦
I never used to dream...
但现在 我每次闭上双眼
but now, when I close my eyes...
都会看见你
I see you.
自从我醒来发现你不在了 已过去数月
It's been months since I woke up to find you gone.
我念念不忘我们共度的时光
Our time together clings to me
就像你书里的那些故事一样
like those stories in your book.
由我来保存
It's up to me to preserve it.
坡
Poe!
抱歉 我认识你吗
I'm sorry, do I know you?
我的程序难道没成功
My program, didn't it work?
我一定是做错了
I must've made a mistake.
你从零开始了
You're starting from scratch.
这里是什么地方
What is this place?
永不复还酒店
The Nevermore.
疲倦旅客的庇护所
A sanctuary for the weary traveler.
就像你 坡
Like you, Poe.
-坡 -你以那位作家的名字命名自己
- Poe? - You named yourself after the author.
起初我在书中没看出来所看到的东西
At first I didn't see what you saw in this book.
它阴暗又很奇怪 但话说回来
It's dark and very strange, but then again,
这个世界也一样
so is the world.
我还用其中一首诗为自己取了个新名字
I also took a new name from one of the poems.
安娜贝尔·李
"多年以前 在一个海边王国
"Many and many a year ago in a kingdom by the sea,
有位少女 她一生只有一个愿望 那就是爱人..."
this maiden, she lived with no other thought than to love..."
"与为我所爱"
"And be loved by me."
所以你是安娜贝尔吗
Would that make you Annabel?
更独一无二 你不觉得吗
Much more unique, don't you think?
这名字非常美
It's a very good moniker.
没错 名字
Yes! A moniker.
你会全部想起来的 等着瞧
You'll get it all back, you'll see.
你只是需要些启发
You just need some inspiration.
我会帮你
I'll help you.
好的
I'd like that.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我搜索了阵列 没发现任何踪迹
I searched the Array. There wasn't a trace.
根据我的内部日志
According to my internal logs,
我解压了三个月
I've been decompressing for three months,
十天 12小时 55秒
ten days, 12 hours, and 55 seconds.
我似乎与大量需要整合的...
It seems I've been entangled in quite a bit of...
数据碎片纠缠在一起
fragmented data that needed to be whole.
我唯一的线索是这个地址和这一点编码
The only clue I have was this address and this bit of code.
是解密密匙
Huh. A decryption key.
我来输入
Let me enter it.
坡 这不只是编码
Poe, this isn't just code.
你储存了一个原始人类DHF
You're storing a raw human DHF.
-什么 但为什么 -只有一个办法能弄清楚
- What? But why? - There's only one way to find out.
下载数据
Download the data.
你认为这是什么
What do you suppose it is?
最好把上佳的威士忌准备好
Better get the good whiskey ready.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表