剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
翠普
Trepp.
好久不见
Been a while.
你坏了规矩 赖布
You broke the code, Raab.
你现在有搭档了
So you got a partner now?
你应该打捞战争残骸
You're supposed to salvage war wreckage,
而不是战场上的拆下来的
not other Decoms in the field.
公会悬赏一大笔钱收拾你
The Guild is offering lots of zeros to haul your ass in.
选哪个
Got a preference?
义体还是皮质盘
Sleeve or stack?
建议你选义体
I suggest sleeve.
高抬贵手要多少钱
How much to walk away now?
那个
That...
可不是你的
is not yours.
也许不是
Maybe not.
不过话说回来 我可以割下你的线圈
But then again, maybe I'll take your coils.
让你归我
Make you mine.
我可没开玩笑
I'm not joking.
我不是她搭档
I'm not her partner.
该死 科瓦奇
Goddammit, Kovacs.
放松 我就从上面割一点
Relax. I'm just gonna take a little off the top.
等等 我选义体
Wait, I choose sleeve.
-没门 没得商量了 -不 等等
- No. Deal's off the table. - No, wait, wait, wait.
你没事吧
You good?
你冒出来就是为了断我财路的吗
You show up just to fuck with my income stream or what?
谁赔我
Who's gonna pay for all this?
他们的设备归你了 不用找零
Take their gear. Keep the change.
刚才闹的是哪出
What the hell was that?
赖布的皮质盘是我的赏金
Raab's stack was my bounty.
说到皮质盘
Yeah, speaking of bounties,
这是悬赏排行榜上的前五名
here are the five highest-valued bounties on the board.
骗人 你为了找我把这五个都收了
Bullshit, you went through all five just to find me?
排除法
Process of elimination.
接下来呢
So what's it gonna be?
要不要谈谈
Are we gonna talk?
还是我把这一把混球扔下水道里
Or am I dropping a fistful of scumbags down the drain?
要死 换个地方说
Shit. Not here.
走吧
Let's go.
这个地方很危险 达妮卡
This is dangerous territory, Danica.
埃克斯利遇害的消息肯定会不胫而走
News of Axley's murder will find its way out.
-不用我提醒你 -你说得对 杜根
- And I don't have to tell you... - You're right, Dugan.
确实不用
You don't.
消息传出去
There's nothing to be gained
确实有百害而无一利
about disseminating this information.
暗中破坏也没有好处
Or by undermining me.
我是在帮你
I'm trying to help you.
你父亲全仰仗我忠言逆耳
Your father relied on me to tell him the truth.
如果卡雷拉决定要在这个星球待下去
If Carrera's determined to stay on this planet,
他另寻借口就行
he's just gonna find another excuse.
那我们就等着
Then we wait...
等到他找不到借口为止
till he runs out of excuses.
你太鲁莽了
You're being reckless!
那可是能清除远程备份的武器
A weapon that can erase remote backups.
你知道如果摄政国
Do you understand what could happen
有了这种东西会有什么后果吗
if the Protectorate adds that to their arsenal?
你们这一代人根本不记得没有皮质盘的时代
Your generation doesn't remember what it was like before stacks.
-别说了 -那是我们不得已做出的决定
- Don't. - The decisions we had to make.
不用你跟我讲什么后果
Do not lecture me on consequences.
这不是证明你自己的时候 达妮卡
This isn't about proving yourself, Danica.
你父亲就谙熟钳制摄政国之道
Your father knew how to keep the Protectorate in check.
你还是考虑一下联♥系♥他吧
If you would just consider contacting him.
你想联♥系♥康拉德
You wanna contact Konrad?
随意 跟他连目镜
Go ahead, ONI him.
你已经试过了
You've already tried.
我们都试过了
We all have.
自从他发了退位誓言后 没人能联♥系♥上他
Since he took his Renouncer vows, no one can reach him.
他离开了
He's gone.
我还是无法理解
I still can't understand it.
他突然之间就放弃了所有
He gave up everything so suddenly.
作为他最久的朋友 我能想象
As his oldest friend, I can imagine
你对他的决定有多失望
your disappointment in his decision.
但我是他的独生女
But I'm his only child.
你想象不到我的失望
You can't imagine mine.
你是对的
You're right.
我走
I'll go.
杜根
Dugan.
卡雷拉在我们的星球上
Carrera is on our planet.
局势不稳定
The situation is volatile.
在他得到这件武器后 如果发生了什么
If something were to happen after he secures the weapon...
谁来决定它归属于谁呢
who's to say who it belongs to?
你在说的东西
What you're talking about,
它会在殖民世界中
it would shift the balance of power
倾斜权力的天平
throughout the settled worlds.
我父亲不是唯一能够创造历史的哈伦人
My father's not the only Harlan capable of making history.
给我时间
Give me time.
听着 埃克斯利和我并不是朋友
Look, Axley and I weren't exactly friends.
我为他干了些活 仅此而已
I did a few jobs for him. That's all.
他从不多管闲事
He kept his hands to himself.
按时付款
Paid his bills on time.
当然 这次除外
Well, until now.
你不担心我杀了他吗
You aren't worried that I killed him?
不合逻辑
Didn't add up.
埃克斯利告诉我他要你保护他
Axley told me he wanted you for protection.
-谁要伤害他 -不知道
- Any idea from who? - No.
但他一定是做了什么 惹恼了某个家伙
But he must have done something to piss someone off.
他雇佣你的时候说了什么
So what did he say when he hired you?
他说他要最后一个星际战士
That he wanted the Last Envoy.
应该不管你是怎样都行
No accounting for taste, I guess.
然后你没有问他什么
And you didn't ask any questions?
我为什么要问 他要付我双倍
Why would I? The man was offering to double my rate.
话说回来 你到底是什么来头
What's it to you anyway?
我找到你时 你在玛格达主星唱单恋情歌♥
When I found you, you were singing torch songs on Maghda Prime.
为什么不把那具义体卖♥♥了 针♥刺♥离开那
Why not just cash in that fancy sleeve of yours and cast off?
每个呆在哈伦世界的人都有理由
No one stays on Harlan's without a reason.
你的是什么
What's yours?
我说了不要打扰
I said no interruptions.
真不巧 外面的客人要喝酒
Too bad. Crowd out there's thirsty.
而且他们是付钱喝的
And they're actually paying.
不好了 小情侣闹矛盾了
Oh, shit. There's trouble in paradise.
这就是我久仰大名的星际战士的直觉吗
Is that the famous Envoy intuition I've heard so much about?
你可是彻底猜错了
'Cause you're way off.
听着
Look...
我去埃克斯利那里时
when I showed up at Axley's,
他正与他的商业合伙人进行目镜连接
he was on his ONI with his business partners.
我听他们说到勒索
I overheard them talking about extortion.
说有个搞敲诈的要倒霉了
Said some blackmailer was gonna
因为用了一具非法的义体
catch hell for wearing an illegal sleeve.
-他们说到是谁在勒索他吗 -没有
- Who did they say was blackmailing him? - They didn't.
但是他断开连接后 就把我叫进去了
But once he hung up, he called me in,
跟我说我要马上找到你
told me I had to track you down immediately.
埃克斯利的合伙人是谁
So Axley's partners, who are they?
安东·杜洛夫和春树冈田
Anton Durov and Haruki Okada.
他们在哪
Where can I find 'em?
我们肯定能找出来的
I'm sure we can figure it out.
-我们不是一起的 -是还没有
- There is no we. - Not yet.
听着 我从来没见到过能有人
Listen, I have never seen anyone roll
在一天内放倒五个壮汉的
five heavy hitters in one day.
我们联手
We partner up...
可以创新纪录
we could set a new record.
奖赏五五分成
Split the payouts 50-50.
我一向独自行动
I work alone.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表