剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
Keep clenching and you'll pop something.
没有什么比低估
There is no greater danger
你的敌人更危险的了 区长
than underestimating your enemy, Governor.
相信我 我知道
Trust me, I know.
现在我们扯平了
Now we're even.
你确定它在这里吗
You sure it's here?
藏东西最好的地方
The best place to hide something
是藏在别人第一眼能看到的地方
from someone is the first place they look.
如果它很明显 没有人会仔细看
If it's obvious, no one looks close.
当你走进这个地方
When you come into this place,
看见的第一样东西是什么
what's the first thing you see?
歌♥刺树
The Songspire.
这种树可以追溯到长者的时代
This tree dates back to the time of the Elders.
它是见证者
It's borne witness.
储存了许多秘密
It holds many secrets.
告诉我
Tell me.
什么让你更烦心
What bothers you more,
哈伦人给你下命令 还是你得遵从这些命令
that a Harlan's giving you commands or that you're obeying them?
我喜欢努力赢得头衔的上级 而不是生来就有的
I prefer my superiors to earn their title, not be born to it.
权力不是赢得的 而是夺来的
Power isn't something you earn, it's something you take.
明白这道理之前 你永远无法看到全局
Until you understand that, you'll never see the bigger picture.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
是你训练三角部队一动不动
did you train your Wedge to stand that still,
还是他们已经死了
or are they dead?
画面被循环了
The feeds are looping.
三角部队 请回话 收到吗
Wedge, report in, do you copy?
我们抓到他们了 上校 准许杀掉他们吗
We got them, Colonel. Permission to kill?
准许
Permission granted.
我猜你是武·科瓦奇
Takeshi Kovacs, I presume.
出现得真是时候
Nice entrance.
太千钧一发了
It's very dramatic.
你收到我们的信♥号♥♥了
You got our signal?
我们一收到就立马赶来了
We came as soon as we heard.
把他们的武器收起来
Gather their weapons.
是约书亚·坎普
That's Joshua Kemp.
杀了她然后离开 三角部队被埋伏了
Kill her now and get out of there. The Wedge has been ambushed.
敢动一下你就是在自掘坟墓
Move a muscle and you just dug your own grave.
你的人正跟法肯纳在一起
You have someone with Falconer?
重复 杀了她然后出去
Repeat, finish her now and move out.
这里没有武器 对吗
There's no weapon here, is there?
我从你的双眼中得知的
I looked in your eyes and I knew.
你是武·科瓦奇
You are Takeshi Kovacs,
但你不是我的武·科瓦奇
but you are not my Takeshi Kovacs.
你只是假装自己是那群恶魔中的一员
You're only pretending to be one of the monsters.
我打断你们了吗
Am I interrupting?
-所以那是你 -我告诉过你 事情很复杂
- So that's you? - I told you, it's complicated.
凯奎斯·法肯纳 约书亚·坎普
Quellcrist Falconer, Joshua Kemp.
我听说过你
I've heard of you.
你们他妈的在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
你得理解我的谨慎
You understand my caution.
我有很多敌人很轻易就能用你的脸面对我
I have a lot of enemies who'd readily use your face against me.
我要确认你的真实身份
I need to confirm who you really are.
谁他妈在里面
Who the hell is in there?
我从别的星球召来的骨干
An asset I called in from off-planet.
他和科瓦奇之间有段过去
He has a history with Kovacs.
科瓦奇 不但没死
Kovacs, who is not dead,
现在还和法肯纳一起加入了坎普的叛乱
who has now joined Kemp's rebellion along with Falconer?
告诉弗丁队长我需要一个小队
Tell Captain Veutin I need a unit
立刻出发前往要塞
dispatched to Stronghold immediately.
他们不是你的二流士兵可以抄截的囚犯
These aren't prisoners for your second-rate soldiers to steal.
我的人会处理的
My man will handle this.
你的人正被手铐拷着
Your man is in handcuffs.
他还经历过更糟的情况
He's come through in worse situations.
我不知道你在玩什么把戏 上校
I don't know what game it is you're playing, Colonel,
但不管是什么 都结束了
but whatever it is, it's over.
告诉坎普他犯了个错误
Tell Kemp he's making a mistake.
你可以自己告诉他...在身份探查之后
You can tell him yourself...after the Ascertainment.
身份探查他妈的是什么
What the hell is an Ascertainment?
是星际战士的习俗
It's an Envoy ritual
用来证明你是你说的那个人
to prove you are who you say you are,
不管你用什么义体
no matter what sleeve you're wearing.
如果她是她说的那个人
If she's who she says she is,
你没什么好担心的
you've got nothing to worry about.
她昏迷了几个世纪
She's been down for centuries.
-如果她没通过呢 -那你们就都会死
- What if she fails? - Then you're all dead.
太好了
Great.
让我猜猜
So let me guess.
你认为你在操控一切
You thought you were running the op
但事实是她一直控制着你
and she had you the whole time?
她没有杀掉我
She didn't kill me.
我想她还是太依恋这张脸了
I guess she was still too attached to this face.
你知道该怎么做
You know how this works.
我来问问题 你回答问题
I ask the questions and you answer them...
诚实且不假思索
truthfully and without hesitation.
你反对让人类的生命
You fought against extending the human
超越自然限制
lifespan beyond its natural bounds.
但是你出现在这儿 历经几百年
Yet here you are... after hundreds of years.
你怎么为你的伪善辩解
How do you justify your hypoc--
伪善意味着选择
Hypocrisy implies choice.
我是被强行复活的
I was brought back against my will,
但我是一名星际战士
but I am an Envoy.
有什么拿什么
I take what is offered.
他们没听说过测谎仪吗
Haven't they heard of a lie detector?
那在星际战士身上不起作用
That wouldn't work on an Envoy.
凯奎能完美掌控自己的身心
Quell taught perfect control of mind and body.
-他们都在测试 -凯奎斯不是你的真名
- They're testing both. - Quellcrist is not your real name.
你在与摄政国开战时用了这个名字
You took it when you began your war against the Protectorate.
这不是什么秘密 在任何历史书中都能知道
That's no secret. You could learn that in any history book.
书里可没写你为什么选这个名字
They don't say why you chose it.
我以一种哈伦世界常见的海藻
I named myself after a common seaweed
给自己命名
that grows on Harlan's World.
在恶劣环境中 它会化为灰烬
In a harsh environment, it becomes dust.
但只要有一滴水 它就会长出百倍
But with a drop of water, it grows back a hundredfold.
我想要一场不会被扼杀的革命
I wanted a revolution that couldn't be killed,
一场前赴后继的反抗
a rebellion that would rise again and again.
他们以为我死了 但我不过是干枯了
They thought I was dead, but I had only dried up.
我在湖边找到了水源
I found my water by the lake
瞬时 我就找回了自我
and all at once I was myself again.
她通过了
It worked.
问我你们真正想了解的问题
Ask me the question you really want answered.
问我关于马歇尔·坎普的问题
Ask me about Marshall Kemp.
-你对他了解多少 -他是一名农民
- What do you know about him? - He was a farmer.
他给了我们食物
He gave us food.
摄政国以通敌者的罪名逮捕了他
The Protectorate had him arrested as a collaborator.
当他拒绝背叛星际战士时
When he refused to betray the Envoys,
他们就去抓捕他女儿
they came for his daughter...
威胁要杀死她
threatened her life.
但他们从没找到她
But they never found her.
为什么没有
Why not?
我保护了她
I protected her.
孩子不应被用作战争的工具
Children should not be used as instruments of war.
这个故事是家族秘密
That story's a family secret.
你不可能知道的
There's no way you would know it.
除非
Unless...
我很荣幸欢迎你回归起义军
It is my honor to welcome you back to The Uprising.
我很抱歉把你铐起来了
Sorry about the restraints.
那我呢
What about me?
我服从法肯纳的命令 她没说起过你
I follow Falconer's orders. She said nothing about you.
我得开派对了
I need to break up a party.
我们有很多要讨论的
We have a lot to discuss.
我简单和你说说情况
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表