剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
When your dig sites were closed,
我们全部收集了起来
we amassed quite a stockpile.
-我的朋友死了 -你的朋友就是祸害
- My friends died. - Your friends were a nuisance.
他们不该抗♥议♥开采合金
They should never have protested the mining of alloy.
区长认为这个可能有用
The Governor thinks this may be of use.
你知道这不是字母吧
You do realize this isn't the alphabet.
这些符号♥ 它们表达了一些东西
These glyphs, they illustrate concepts.
但我需要上下文
Context is everything.
-他在周围鬼鬼祟祟的 -TJ
- Caught him sneaking around. - TJ!
真不是个细心的小孩
Not a careful kid, is he?
别把他牵扯进来
Leave him out of this.
告诉我们如何控制天使之火 我们就不会
Tell us how to control Angelfire and we will.
人类是不能使用长老科技的
Humans aren't capable of using Elder tech.
它们太高级了
It's too advanced.
凯奎斯·法肯纳就是个人类 肯定有方法的
Quellcrist Falconer is human. There must be a way.
我想让你找到它
I suggest you find it.
要我提醒你 我所能掌控的东西吗
Or do I have to remind you of the technology that I control?
别 我...
Don't, I...
-我需要时间 -区长在路上了
- I need time. - The Governor's on her way.
她想要个答案
She's expecting an answer.
时间在流逝
Ticktock.
一想到要失去她 你就会受不了
You can't bear the thought of losing her.
你说你想知道真♥相♥
You say you want the truth.
你看到了吗
Can you see it?
你是什么
What are you?
这些根
These roots...
是个网络
are a network...
复♥制♥以及存储一些复杂的信息
that copy and store complex information.
就像你的皮质盘
Like your stacks.
你能明白吗
Do you understand?
你的意识在歌♥刺树里面
Your consciousness was in the Songspire.
他们采矿的时候挖断了它 你就出来了
When the miners broke through, it got out.
你在报复他们
You burned right through them.
你们的思维和肉体都太脆弱了
Your minds and bodies are so fragile.
只能承受这么多
They can only hold so much.
为了完成我的任务 我必须考虑到这一点
I'll have to account for that as I finish my task.
你不是人类
You're not human.
你是一位长老
You're an Elder.
要完成任务 我们得硬重启
We need a hard reset to finish the mission.
不重启 你得离开这里
No reset. I'm pulling you out.
-你都不能动了 -但你还可以
- You can't move. - But you can.
他就在那边
He's just on the other side.
如果我留在这里 他们就可以
If I stay here, they can
完成追踪 定位服务器
finish the backtrace, locate their server.
我相信你能找到他们
I trust you can find them.
架构不稳定
The construct is unstable.
我怎么样不重要
It doesn't matter what happens to me.
你这么恨他
You hate him that much?
我不恨他
I don't hate him.
我训练过成千上万的精英战士
I've trained thousands of elite soldiers.
他是唯一一个真正学会了
He was the only one who truly learned
我在教什么的人
everything I had to teach.
他为了自己而活
He became his own man.
他本能变得更好 比我更好 但...
He could've been great, better than me, but...
他浪费了机会
he wasted it.
你可以变得不一样
You can be different.
你能成为他本来能成为的那种人
You can become who he should've been.
去吧
Go.
这是命令
It's an order.
把我从架构里拉出来 就现在
Pull me out of the construct. Now.
你以为我们不在了
You thought we were gone.
你不是第一个
You are not the first.
这是什么
What is this?
这是我给她看过的东西
I'm showing you what I showed her.
你确定他们还活着吗
Are we sure they're alive?
该死
Fuck.
他们肯定活着
They're definitely alive.
行星调查称这里无人居住
The planet survey said it was uninhabited.
我们扫描了有机生命体 结果显示没有
We scanned for organic life-forms. Results were negative.
那是表面的扫描
That was a scan of the surface.
真♥相♥往往埋藏地底
The truth often lies beneath the skin.
我们准备好了第一次接触 康拉德
We trained for first contact, Konrad.
任何形式的外形生命体都会被带回摄政国
Any sign of alien life would be put to the Protectorate.
违反宪♥章♥呢
And lose our charter?
你不会想说...
Surely you're not suggesting...
我半生的星际穿梭
I didn't give up half my life traveling
不仅仅为了拿点东西回飞船 你是吗
just to pack up and get on the ship, did you?
-你呢 -你想做的事
- You? - What you're contemplating,
会灭绝这个种族
it's genocide.
这是我的世界
This is my world.
不
No!
这个符号♥代表着"栖息地"
This symbol mark's a roost,
"苗圃"
a nursery.
瓦辛斯基假设
Wascynski hypothesized that
有一些先人担任着守护者的角色
there were Elders who functioned as guardians.
他们和后代之间有一种共情的联♥系♥
They had an empathic connection to their offspring.
这他妈的和天使之火有什么关系
What the fuck does that have to do with Angelfire?
-没有关系 -"没有关系"
- It doesn't. - It doesn't?
恐怕 你必须得做得更好
I'm afraid you're gonna have to do better than that.
这个地方禁止进入
Hey, this area's off-limits.
说的好
Good call.
最后一个星际战士
The Last Envoy.
没错 就是我
Damn right, I am.
有个学说认为
There's a theory that
歌♥刺树是所有长老科技的基石
Songspires were the basis for all Elder technology,
包括轨道
including the Orbitals.
所以可能长老们能以同感沟通的方式
So it could be that the Elders had an empathic connection
来激活这些遗物
to activate these artifacts,
但我们没有能够启动它们的正确意识
but we just don't have the right minds to make them work.
这就是我要的考古学家
This is my Archaeologue?
我把我知道的告诉你
I'm telling you what I know.
他们是军事化的物种
They were a militaristic species.
大部分文本都用以描述战争
Most of their texts described war.
我们只是不知道他们在对抗谁
We just don't know who they're fight--
斯通 她需要集中精神
Stone, she needs to focus.
很明显那孩子分散了她的注意力
Clearly the child is a distraction.
如果你想知道有关天使之火的事
If you want to know something about Angelfire...
为什么不问问从中活下来的人呢
why not ask the guy who lived through it?
武·科瓦奇
Takeshi Kovacs.
真是个惊喜
This is a surprise.
让他们离开
Let them go.
被枪指着皮质盘的人
People with guns to their stacks
没资格谈判
are in no position to negotiate.
我从了环形角斗场和天使之火活了下来
I escaped The Circle and Angelfire.
我不是人类
I'm not people. Now...
为什么你要在他们身上浪费子弹
why waste your bullets on them...
当你能得到真正有价值的人
when you can have the real prize?
趴下
Get down.
我没有武器
I'm unarmed.
这次为什么不聪明点
So why not be smart this time
证明你是你父亲的女儿
and prove you're your father's daughter?
你知道康拉德会做什么 斯通 让他看看
You know what Konrad would do? Stone, show the man.
这么做没用 我再转体就行了
It won't do anything. I'll just spin back up.
没错 不过这感觉还是很好
Yeah, but it'll still feel good.
这是为了考古学家们
That was for the Archaeologues.
TJ
TJ.
你没事吧
You're okay.
我告诉过你我会来接你的
I told you I was coming to get you.
我不明白 你怎么认识我的儿子
I don't understand. How do you know my son?
这是妈妈
It's Mom.
翠普
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表