剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
现在他就在医院
He's in the medical bay as we speak.
他是你的了
He's yours...
只要你接受
if you say yes.
米卡
Hey, Myka.
是我
It's me.
我想你收到了我的消息 我要关掉酒吧
Guess you got my message about closing the bar.
挺好的
That's good.
我
I, uh...
找到了阿尼尔
I found Anil.
或者说他还剩下的部分
What's left of him.
我到的...
I was, um...
太晚了
too late.
我并不知道现在该做什么
I don't really know what to do now, um...
我只想听听你的声音
I just wanted to hear your voice.
检查站 关掉目镜
Spot check. ONIs off.
转过去
Turn around.
没事的 他们只是要扫描你的皮质盘
It's okay. They just want to scan your stack.
你是下一个
You're next.
来吧
Come on.
-你要跟他们走 -为什么
- I need you to go with them. - What? Why?
-妈妈 -区长的命令
- Mom! - Governor's orders.
-我不会离开我的儿子 -他也要去 下一个
- No, I'm not leaving my son! - He's going, too. Next!
出去
Leave.
我以为我们都因为双体而被捕了
I thought we'd both be arrested for double sleeving by now.
区长还有其他事要做
The Governor has other priorities.
让我自己解决我的事情
She trusts me to execute mine.
想告诉我发生了什么吗
Wanna tell me what happened?
新义体还是有效果的
Guess this fancy new sleeve paid off.
伤口愈合得很快
Rapid healing kicked in.
我是说 科瓦奇的事情
I mean Kovacs.
你关掉了你的通讯器 联♥系♥不上
You turned off your COMM, went dark.
我是一个犯人
I was a prisoner.
我需要让他们相信我
I needed to get them to trust me.
所以我切断了通讯
I severed the link so they would.
树林里 你和他们在一起
You were with them in the woods.
我是要继续执行任务
I was staying on mission.
法肯纳召来了天使之火 扔下我不管了
Falconer torched me with Angelfire and left me for dead.
你真以为我投靠了她
You really think I'd turn for her?
你之前做过一次 再做一次又有何难
You did once before. What's to say you didn't do it again?
我会向你证明我的忠诚
I'll prove my loyalty.
我在追踪科瓦奇的时候
When I was tracking Kovacs,
遇到了他的人工智能 在她的代码里留下了标签
I came across his AI, put a tag in her code.
科瓦奇在外面就会需要帮手
If Kovacs is out there, he'll need help.
我们可以利用她来追踪他
We can use her to track him.
给我看看
Show me.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
我快完成架构了
I'm almost through with the construct.
然后我们就能上传法肯纳小姐的DHF
Then we can upload Miss Falconer's DHF.
我是问你
I was inquiring about you.
你确定你应付得来吗
Are you sure you're up to this?
有人闯入了她的大脑
Someone broke into her mind.
侵犯了她
Violated her.
不管那是谁 都必须付出代价
Whoever's in there has to pay for what they've done.
-或许我能协助你 -这需要谨慎处理
- Perhaps I could be of assistance? - It's too delicate.
你会出故障 不能冒险
We can't risk you glitching.
我能做到 坡
I can do this, Poe.
我必须做到
I have to.
给 你能用在凯奎身上
Here. You can use these on Quell.
我们还需要一组 我也进去
We're gonna need another set. I'm going in too.
进架构吗
Inside the construct?
到时里面会有人
There's gonna be someone in there.
我可以把他们的注意力吸引到我身上
I can distract them, draw their focus,
确保他们察觉不到我们在建的防火墙
make sure they don't notice the firewall we're building.
我知道你想找死
I get you have a death wish.
但如果你暴露了你的DHF
But if you expose your DHF,
架构里面的人就能入侵你
whoever's in there can invade you.
挖掘需要时间 我要为她争取足够时间
Dig's gonna need time to work and I'm gonna give it to her.
再说我欠她一场奋战 不只是为凯奎
And besides, I owe her a good fight, not just for Quell, but...
也是为你弟弟
for your brother too.
架构开始运行
The construct's up and running.
准备转移
Preparing for transfer.
我们追踪了你的标签
We tracked your tag.
现在能看到人工智能在运行的程序
We can see the programs the AI's running,
但服务器位置加密了
but the server location is encrypted.
进行解密 突破安全协议
Decrypt it. Break through the security protocols.
上校 那可能要花上几周
Colonel, that could take weeks.
-那个是什么 -虚拟架构
- What's that over there? - A VR construct.
服务器位置 未识别
似乎由那个人工智能支撑的
Looks like the AI is supporting it.
如果我们能进去 建立一个链接
If we could get inside, establish a link,
就能反向追踪她的服务器
we could backtrace her server,
-在现实世界找到他们 -那应该可行
- find them in the real. - I suppose that's possible.
我能上传你的DHF
I could upload your DHF,
但你得自己找到路
but you would have to find your own way around.
派我进去 我能当锚
Send me in. I'll be the anchor.
-不能独自进去 我和你一起 -你不信任我
- Not alone. I'm going with you. - You don't trust me?
我懂得吸取教训
I learn from my mistakes.
我也是
So do I.
为了你好 我希望是真的
For your sake, I hope that's true.
-坡 -先生
- Poe? - Sir?
你不用那么叫我
You don't have to call me that.
你现在不为我工作了
You don't work for me anymore.
是的 我知道
Yes. I'm well aware.
你说完了吗
Oh, was that all?
你之前去找放弃者是一件很危险的事
Going to the Renouncers, that was a risk.
但你还是去了 正如你现在一样
But you took it, just like you're taking one now.
我知道我最近很焦躁
And I know I've been impatient.
这么说未免太轻了
That's putting it mildly.
好吧 我最近很混♥蛋♥
Okay. I've been an asshole.
但你还是来了
But you still came.
如你所见
Well, as you can see...
我竭尽全力
I'm rather invested.
很好 因为我需要你
Good. 'Cause I'm gonna need you.
我们都知道我的命不值钱 但她的命很重要
Now, we both know my life isn't worth much, but hers is.
所以我要把她的命交给你
So I'm gonna trust you with it.
坡 我要你保全她性命
Poe, I need you to keep her alive.
好 先生
Yes, sir.
我在转她的义体
I'm spinning her sleeve down.
先上传法肯纳小姐的DHF 然后到你的
Miss Falconer's DHF will be uploaded first, then yours.
这是一个中立的架构
It will be a neutral construct.
抽取
等待转移
开始转移
Initiating transfer.
在她体内的东西仍然活跃
Whatever is inside her, it's still active.
防火墙建完前别拉我出来
Don't take me out until the firewall is finished.
祝成功 先生
Godspeed, sir.
什么中立
So much for neutral.
我知道你在这里
I know you're in here.
爸爸 怎么了
Daddy? What's wrong?
我们需要光
We need light.
我们在地下
We're underground.
他们为什么要建一个这样的架构
Why would they build a construct like this?
等等 士兵 我带路
Hold on, soldier. I'm taking lead.
你是谁
Who are you?
把枪放下 小武 你知道规矩的
Put that down, Tak. You know the rules.
不准带武器进孩子房♥间
No weapons in the nursery.
你不是早该睡觉了吗
And you're supposed to be asleep.
过来 小姑娘 快上♥床♥
Come here, girl. Get in this bed.
-来 -晚安
- Come on. - Night, night.
晚安
Good night.
她真调皮捣蛋
She's a little troublemaker.
你觉得是遗传了谁
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表