剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
但绝不会是最后一个
but she won't be the last.
小心
Be careful.
你不知道他现在是什么状态
You have no idea what state he's in.
不管是什么状态 我都要搞清楚
Whatever it is, I need to find out.
挖掘小姐会监控你的脑电波
Dig will monitor your brain waves.
如果遇到危险 我会立刻拉你出来
If it gets dicey, I'll pull you out.
我不行了...
I can't...
我受不了了
I can't hold it.
-阿尼尔 -有信♥号♥♥了
- Anil? - I'm getting a reading.
是摄政国的技术吗
Think it's Protectorate tech?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
-阿尼尔 -你确定这是安全的吗
- Anil. - Are you sure it's safe?
我们不知道另一边有什么科技
We don't know what tech's on the other side.
我姐姐知道 她装上线圈之后简直是个巫师
My sister would know. She's a wizard with those coils.
那你应该把她带来的
You should've brought her.
算了吧 翠普不是凯奎分子
Nah. Trepp's no Quellist.
她唯一相信的东西
Only thing she believes in
就是她自己和钱
is herself and getting paid upfront.
不是这样的
That's not true.
你告诉她你要加入我们时她怎么说
What'd she say when you told her you were gonna join us?
我没告诉她 她这一辈子都在替我♥操♥心
I didn't. She spent her whole life putting up with my shit.
况且 这是我改变殖民世界的机会
Besides, this is my chance to change the Settled Worlds.
受不了了...
Can't hold it...
-小心 -这是什么
- Look out! - What the hell?
是她
It's her.
联♥系♥坎普 是法肯纳
Call Kemp. It's Falconer!
是他唤醒了她
He woke her up.
怎么了
What happened?
-它在我里面 -阿尼尔 不要
- It's in me! - Anil, don't!
我不行了...
I can't...
承受不了了
can't hold it.
他找到了她
He found her.
-是凯奎 -什么叫他找到了她
- It was Quell. - What do you mean he found her?
她被冷冻着
She was in cryo.
然后突然间一切破碎了
All hell broke loose.
有什么东西进到了他体内 然后他...
Something got in him and he...
他无法承受
he couldn't hold it.
他的大脑...
His mind...
崩溃了
is broken.
他还说别的了吗
Did he say anything else?
我试过跟他说话...
I tried...
但他听不到我
and he couldn't hear me.
到处都是尖叫声
There was screaming.
-你终于找到我了 -要找到法肯纳小姐
- You finally see me. - To find Miss Falconer...
或者那个侵占了她身体的卑鄙的义体贼
or the dastardly sleeve-jacker who's inhabiting her.
你能听见吗 听到嘶喊声了吗
Can you hear them? Do you hear the screams?
另一个人用了她的义体
Someone else is riding her sleeve.
我停不下来 我承受不了了
I can't stop it! I can't hold it!
我不是为你而来
I'm not here for you.
"我不是为你而来"
"I'm not here for you."
我们刚到这里时
When we got here,
你说是另一个人用了她的义体
you said someone else was riding her sleeve.
-我搞错了 -如果你没错呢
- I was mistaken. - What if you weren't?
阿尼尔说有什么东西进入了他体内
Anil said something got into him.
如果那是另一个人呢
What if it was someone?
从外部侵入的另一个意识
Another consciousness invaded from the outside?
两个大脑并存于同一个皮质盘中
Two minds in the same stack?
这可以解释她的两个人格
It would explain her two personas.
把两个DHF放到一个皮质盘里是不可能的
You can't put two DHFs in one stack.
它会占据所有的空间
It would take everything to hold it,
甚至她的记忆
even her memory.
但凯奎一生
But Quell spent her entire life
都在挑战人类大脑的极限
pushing the boundaries of the human mind.
如果有人能挺过来 那一定是她
If anyone could survive, it would be her.
如果你是对的 那么天使之火
If you are correct, perhaps it was not Miss Falconer
也许就不是法肯纳小姐召唤的
who rained Angelfire down...
而是入侵者
but the invader.
如果有办法进去 那就一定有办法把他们弄出来
If someone can get in, there must be a way to get them out.
我们可以利用虚拟现实
We could use VR.
建立一个架构
Build a construct.
将法肯纳小姐皮质盘里的信息全都上传进去
Upload everything from Miss Falconer's stack,
好的和坏的一起
good and bad.
但数据是纠缠在一起的
But the data's intertwined.
我们会把她撕碎的
We'll tear her in half.
我们可以先给她转体
We could spin her down first.
她的DHF和义体相连
Her DHF is connected to her organic sleeve,
所以DHF也在休眠
so it will lie dormant.
-但入侵者 -会进入架构中
- But the invader... - It would remain in the construct.
我们可以做一个防火墙 把它困在虚拟现实里
We can build a firewall around it, leave it trapped in VR.
那凯奎呢
And what about Quell?
然后我们就给她转体
Then we spin her up.
-这很聪明 -这简直是疯了
- It's brilliant. - It's fucking insane.
你们想做的事情可能会害死她
What you're proposing could kill her.
那就什么都不做了吗
And if we do nothing?
准备好架构
Get started on the construct.
已经到处决我的时间了吗
Time for my execution already?
情况有变
Circumstances have changed.
你跟丢了他们 又一次
You lost them. Again.
抓住他们 我就给你减刑
Bring them in and I'll commute your sentence.
你复活了殖民世界里
You revived the most dangerous insurgency
最危险的叛乱分子
in the Settled Worlds.
你从摄政国那里积敛合金
You hoarded alloy from the Protectorate
然后从虚高的价格里获利
so you could profit off an inflated price.
摄政国是在掠夺这个星球
The Protectorate was raping this planet.
他们想让我们卑躬屈膝
They wanted us to bow and scrape
但我们有最重要的资源
when we own the most valuable resource there is.
必须有人做点什么
Someone had to do something.
所以你放了个烟雾弹
So you created a smokescreen.
坎普是我的创造的起义军 这没错
Kemp was my creation, it's true.
但他的追随者是真的
But his followers are real.
法肯纳回来了 掌控着天使之火
Now, Falconer has returned, Angelfire in hand,
还有最后一个星际战士
with the Last Envoy at her side.
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what that means?
他们会再次引发起义
They will reignite The Uprising.
阻止了他们 就不会有了
Not if we stop them.
你虚伪的战争
Your sham of a war is
羞辱着每一个为之死去的士兵
an insult to every soldier who died fighting it.
我为什么要帮你
Why would I ever help you?
因为我知道你想要什么
Because I know what you want...
耶格
Jaeger.
我早就不叫那个了
I left that name behind a long time ago.
不是你自愿的 是摄政国剥夺的
Not by choice. The Protectorate took it from you.
当你在要塞释放了罗林病毒之后
After you unleashed the Rawling Virus on Stronghold,
你本来应该是个英雄
you were supposed to be a hero,
一个传奇
a legend.
但他们却让你一无所成
Instead they made you nothing.
我们的共同点比你想的要多
We have more in common than you think.
摄政国想让我们默默无名
The Protectorate wants to make us small.
我们不想
We are not.
这是你完成任务的机会
This is your chance to finish your mission.
如果我拒绝呢
And if I refuse?
那你就只是一个
Then you're just another drone
消逝在历史中的无名小卒
consigned to the dustbin of history.
但如果你把科瓦奇和法肯纳给我带回来
But deliver Kovacs and Falconer to me,
哈伦上的每个孩子都会认识伟大的耶格
and every child on Harlan's will know of the great Jaeger.
这是你应得的
I am offering you your legacy.
我甚至会亲自为你塑雕像
Hell, I'll make the damn statues myself.
我甚至能让你留下
I'll even let you keep
你最喜欢的武·科瓦奇的副本
that copy of Takeshi Kovacs you like so much.
他还活着
He's alive?
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表