剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
副本
第二季 第七集
《危险实验》
不 他们都不见了
No, they're all gone.
粒子标记物和天使之火一致
Particle's signature consistent with Angelfire.
这么多皮质盘 肯定是约书亚·坎普
All these stacks. This has got to be Joshua Kemp.
已经不再是了
Not anymore.
没看到逃犯
Negative on the fugitives.
没有他们的踪迹
There's no sign of them.
等一下 有发现
Wait a minute! I've got something.
有幸存的
We've got a survivor!
-只有他一个幸存的吗 -现场只有他一个
- Is he the only one alive? - The only one at the scene.
法肯纳和其他人仍然没找到
Falconer and the others are still unaccounted for.
不可思议
Incredible.
他们被光束直接打中
They were right in the path of its beam.
周围的一切都毁了
Everything around them destroyed,
连脚下的土地也都烧了
including the ground under their feet.
他们却走掉了
And they walked away.
也可能乘飞船走了
Or drove away.
刚得到消息 弗丁警监的运输机不见了
We just got word. Captain Veutin's transport is missing.
给我找到那个运输机
I want that vehicle found.
你到底想不想要
Look, do you want it or not?
给我个摄政国的运输机
How the fuck am I supposed to
我他妈往哪藏
hawk a Protectorate transport?
拆了 卖♥♥零件 你总会有办法的
Strip it. Sell it in parts. You'll figure it out.
我要的你带来了吗
Do you have what I asked for?
算你走运 我今天口渴
You're lucky I'm feeling thirsty today.
-我一般不在酒吧喝酒 -可惜 酒吧打烊了
- I don't usually make house calls. - Too bad. Bar is closed.
别急啊
Easy, quick draw.
你♥爸♥那个废物怎么样
How's that pile of scrap they call your father?
-怎么 他欠你钱吗 -他一直都欠着
- Why? He owe you money? - He always owes me money.
但是牌局他从来没落下过
But he never misses a poker game.
我以为你能知道点什么
Thought you might know something.
我又不是他的社交秘书 赶紧给我
What do I look like, his social secretary? Give it to me.
别拿破烂来对付我了
No more paying me in shit!
她怎么样了
How is she?
还在发烧 你拿到了吗
She's burning up. Did you get it?
移♥动♥纳米虫
Portable nanoswarm.
希望能管用
Let's hope it works.
打电♥话♥吧 我们需要帮助
Make the call. We're gonna need help.
我来看看病人 挖掘小姐
I've come to check on the patient. Miss Dig...
你应该好好休养
you are meant to be recuperating.
程序快弄好了 我保证
I'm almost finished with the program I promised you.
我只要再做几个测试就行了
I just need to run a few tests.
那个现在不重要
I do not think that's important right now.
你受到了残忍♥的攻击
You have been the victim of a heinous offense,
难以想象的拷打
the torture of which I can hardly imagine.
我的功能都没受损 没有永久性的伤害
My functions are all intact. There's no lasting damage.
不是所有的伤害都是受损编码
Not all damage is corrupted code.
你应该担心的不是我
I'm not the one you should be worrying about.
你听说什么了吗
Have you heard anything?
科瓦奇先生还没有回复我们的消息 但是
Mr. Kovacs has not returned our messages, but...
关外的森林发生了爆♥炸♥
there is a report of an explosion in an outlying forest.
我更想关心你
I prefer to focus on you.
这是什么
What's this?
这事人类彼此照顾的姿态
It's a gesture of care exchanged by humans.
当然 人弄只能不需要这种
Of course, AIs do not require sustenance.
更像是模仿
It's more of an... an approximation.
并不实用
It's not very practical.
在这个乱世里
It is the impractical things
不实用的事情
in this tumultuous hellscape of a world...
才最重要
that matter most.
一本书 一个名字 一碗鸡汤 能让我们记住
A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember...
就算在最黑暗的时刻
that even in our darkest hour...
生活还是别有风味
life is still to be savored.
我不需要鸡汤也能感受
I don't need soup for that.
有你就够了
I have you.
是的
Yes.
那倒是
That is true.
但是
But...
根据我和伊丽莎白小姐的经验
in my experience with Miss Elizabeth,
帮她战胜创伤的
it was not only the psychosurgery
不仅仅是脑部手术
that helped her cope with her trauma,
还要勇于面对
it was the sheer act of facing it.
也许我可以帮你检查文档
So perhaps I could help you comb over the files.
不用了
That isn't necessary. I'm...
我没事
fine.
无视已发生的...
Ignoring what happened won't--
-坡 你是故障了吗 -不 是翠普小姐
- Poe, are you glitching? - No, it's Miss Trepp.
她在弄纳米虫
She's interfacing with a nanoswarm.
看来她急需帮助
It appears she's in dire need.
天啊 法肯纳小姐
Good heavens, Miss Falconer.
她需要医生
She needs a doctor.
所有考古人工智能都有医疗程序
All Archaeologue AIs have medical programming.
出什么事了
What happened?
本来还好好的
One minute she was fine,
一转眼就从天上召唤了天使之火
the next she was calling Angelfire down from the sky.
不可能 人类是无法控制星体轨道的
Impossible. No human's been able to control an Orbital.
她就做到了
She did.
差点没命了
It almost killed her.
她的义体要不行了
Her sleeve is breaking down.
正在进行诊断 用不了多久
The diagnostics are processing. It shouldn't take long.
我们能私下说几句吗
Perhaps I may garner a brief word?
我们上次见面之后 我也踏上了旅程
Since our paths last crossed, I, too, went on a journey.
-长话短说 坡 -我进了放弃者的架构
- Brief, Poe. - I infiltrated the Renouncers' construct.
他们就是在制♥造♥幻觉
I assure you they are perpetrating a fallacy.
你还真是明察秋毫
Aren't you quite the detective?
康拉德·哈伦不在那
Konrad Harlan is not there.
-他在哪 -这个我还没发现
- Where is he at? - This I have not yet discovered.
-不 -怎么了
- Oh, no. - What is it?
法肯纳小姐的义体要不行了
Miss Falconer's sleeve is shutting down.
但真正的问题来自她的皮质盘 看
But the problem stems from her stack. Look.
检测到污染
这些红色的脉络 我从来没见过
These red strands, I've never seen anything like it.
我见过
I have.
在棚瀬的皮质盘里 当时他的DHF正在衰败
In Tanaseda's stack, when his DHF was decaying.
还有一个人
There's someone else.
阿尼尔
Anil.
他的皮质盘也是这样
His stack has it too.
如果我能搞清楚他身上发生了什么
If I could find out what happened to him,
也许就可以把他们两个都救回来
maybe we can save them both.
我收到了你的消息 你确定那是真的吗
I got your message. Are you sure that it's true?
我亲眼所见
I saw it happen.
但天使之火以前从未向地面发射过
But Angelfire has never touched ground before.
睁开眼睛 斯通
Open your mind, Stone.
这就是导火索
This is a flash point.
人类的知识广度在瞬间暴长
The breadth of human knowledge expanding in an instant.
昨天 使用长老文明的武器还是不可想像的
Yesterday, wielding an Elder weapon was unthinkable.
但今天就不一样了
Not today.
凯奎斯·法肯纳刚刚改变了历史的进程
Quellcrist Falconer just changed the course of history.
从真死复活 控制长老轨道
Dealing out real death, controlling an Orbital.
从来没人拥有过
No person has ever possessed
如此强大又精准的力量
that much power with that much precision.
这就是我们一直期待的
It's what we've been waiting for.
有了这星降之火
The Protectorate can't dictate terms
摄政国就再也不能对我们发号♥施令了
whilst staring down fire.
给我找个考古学家来
Find me an Archaeologue.
我需要一个了解长老文明科技的专家
I need an expert on Elder technology.
看看这个符号♥有什么意义
See if this means anything.
这很难找
It will be difficult.
我要知道她是怎么做到的
I need to know how she did it.
法肯纳或许是第一个会控制轨道的人
Falconer may be the first to master the Orbitals,
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表