剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
You're just a figment...
在我大脑中
in my head.
就剩这些了
That's all there is left.
你消失了
You're gone.
你知道答案 小武
You have your answer, Tak.
就在你没去寻找的那个地方
It's in the one place you're not looking.
我不知道这是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
我们创造皮质盘的时候
When we made stacks,
我们以为能把思维和肉体分离
we thought we severed the mind from the body,
但现实更复杂
but the truth is more complicated.
我不想再知道这些了 不管你活着还是死了
I'm done with complicated. Either you're dead or you're not.
我们的肉体能记住一些事
Our bodies know things,
皮肤 骨骼
our skin, our bones,
承载着过去经历的肌肉
our flesh hold our experiences.
你的肉体 这具肉体 记得什么
What does your body, this body, remember?
感受你之前感受到的
Feel what you felt...
你就能想起你所看见的
then you can remember what you saw.
情景关联记忆
State-dependent memory.
凯奎
Quell!
我照你说的做了
I did what you told me.
我活下来了
I survived.
我不是为了你来的
I'm not here for you.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表