剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
If you have something to say, Colonel...
就说吧
say it.
阵列上的舆♥论♥越来越多了
Chatter on the Array has increased.
凯奎斯支持者把最后一个星际战士的逃脱看作号♥角
Quellists are taking the Last Envoy's escape as a call to action.
只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time
人们很快就会意识到法肯纳不是人造的
before people realize Falconer wasn't a synth.
那就别让他们知道
So stop them before it happens.
用生物标记
Use the bio-marker.
科瓦奇知道了 他会解除标记
Kovacs will disable the marker now that he knows about it.
你是说你找不到他们吗
Are you saying you can't find them?
我可以
I can.
只要有正确的资源
With the right resources.
我都给你
Whatever you need,
不计代价
whatever it costs...
排除万难找到他们 带他们来见我
cut out their stacks and bring them to me.
我赌赢了 区长
I won the bet, Governor.
下次我见到你 你就得付清了
Next time I see you, you'll need to pay up.
-激活常青树 -长官
- Activate Evergreen. - Sir?
-你得到许可了吗 -巴图 这是命令
- Did you really get clearance? - Batu, I gave you an order.
我会弄好的 长官
I'll take care of it, sir.
我早就该猜到你会找我
I should have known you'd find me.
你认识我
You know me?
当然
Of course I do.
你就是那个救了我的女人
You're the woman who saved me.
又一次
Again.
我必须得这么做
I had to.
我需要知道
I needed to know.
是我 凯奎
It's me, Quell.
我在这
I'm here.
凯奎
Quell.
那是我的名字吗
Is that my name?
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表