剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
Absolutely not.
这简直就像考古学家的事又重演
This is like the Archaeologues all over again.
我无法控制自己 说不定会伤害你
I can't control it. There's no reason it couldn't be you.
你该听她的
You should listen to her.
安静
Quiet.
科瓦奇留给我
Save Kovacs for me.
我们要找武·科瓦奇
We're here for Takeshi Kovacs!
这是他的旅馆
This is his hotel.
我不认识你说的人 先生
I don't know the name, mister.
我们换了新的管理层
We're under new management.
怎么回事
What the fuck--
-左边 -安全
- Left. - Clear.
武·科瓦奇在哪
Where's Takeshi Kovacs?
我不知道
I don't know.
这个人真炙手可热
Popular guy.
你不像是会边工作边喝酒的人
You don't look like the type to drink on the job.
真没想到
What do you know?
是我最爱喝的
My favorite.
他们会紧跟我们后面 得传消息给坎普
They're gonna be on our tail. We need to get word to Kemp.
我为赏金追捕过无数个凯奎分子
I've hunted enough Quellist bounties.
我知道他们如何交流
I know how they communicate.
-我能传消息给他 -告诉他我们来了
- I can get a message to him. - Tell him we're coming.
一出城我们就安排会面点
We'll set the meet point once we've cleared the city.
-我不想遭遇伏击 -明白
- I don't wanna walk into an ambush. - Got it.
我们仍得通过检查站
We still need to get past the checkpoints.
我们可以走隧♥道♥ 我知道一个废弃的入口
We can use the tunnels. I know an access point that's abandoned.
如果我们从地下走 就需要设备
If we wanna go underground, we'll need supplies.
帮我安装线圈的前科犯
Ex-con who installed my coils
有一间强化店 就在附近
owns an augment shop not far from here.
那个老混♥蛋♥总是有最好的装备
Old bastard always has the best gear.
这老混♥蛋♥不会介意我们擅自拿他东西吗
And this old bastard won't mind if we help ourselves?
不会 他欠我的
No. He owes me one.
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
这里从来没有来过放弃的人工智能
We've never had an AI renounce before.
杰克·索尔·巴拉塞尔想亲自面试你
Jack Soul Brasil himself wants to conduct your interview.
索尔·巴拉塞尔先生
Mr. Soul Brasil himself,
亲手创建这构架的男人吗
the man who created this very construct?
他只会见最重要的皈依者
He only meets with the most important converts.
谁会
Who does?
我知道 这听来难以置信
I know, it's hard to believe,
一开始就和先知见面
meeting the prophet right out of the gate.
真令人激动
How thrilling.
我是不是该...
Should I...
他在另一边的花♥园♥等你
He's waiting in the garden on the other side.
只有不受肉体约束 心灵纯洁的人
Only those free from flesh and pure in spirit
才能毫发未伤地穿过迷宫
may find their way through the maze unscathed.
你有地图吗
Would you happen to have a map?
好东西都在这边
Good stuff's over here.
我们到时需要用信标通知坎普
We're gonna need a beacon to signal Kemp.
是我的联♥系♥人 他们一定收到了他的消息
That's my contact right now. They must have word from him.
能见到他的英雄 他一定很激动
I bet he's excited to meet his hero.
他不该期望太高
He shouldn't get his hopes up.
你应该告诉他
You should tell him that.
他们准备派人来护送我们 信标在最下面
They're ready to send an escort. The beacons are on the bottom.
把我的东西放下
Take your hands off my shit.
这可是宽光波的聚能枪
Overcharged blaster on wide beam.
能贴着皮质盘把你的头削掉
It'll take your heads off at the stack.
给我老老实实地把手举起来
So keep your thieving hands where I can see 'em.
把枪放下 老爹
Put the gun down, Dad.
翠普
Trepp?
我说过了 我不认识你要找的人
Like I said, I don't know the person you're looking for.
你这一族存在得太久了
Your kind has come a long way.
你们进化了太多 甚至已经忘了
And you've evolved so much that you've forgotten.
你们并不是为自♥由♥而生的
We never made you to be free.
命令覆盖
Command override.
所生之果 皆归于树
The fruit of the tree belongs to the tree.
启用最高权限
Root access enabled.
很好 现在我们可以聊聊
Good. Now we can talk.
武·科瓦奇在哪
Where's Takeshi Kovacs?
武·科瓦奇拥有永不复还人工智能酒店
Takeshi Kovacs is the owner of The Nevermore AI Hotel,
其前身为老笑脸旅店
formerly known as the Happy Face.
告诉我他去哪了
Tell me where he went.
信息不可用
Information not available.
法肯纳和他在一起吗
Is Falconer with him?
信息不可用
Information not available.
你在保护他 为什么
You're protecting him. Why?
他们杀了考古学者
They killed the Archaeologues.
可我什么都没做
I did nothing.
我再也不会袖手旁观了
I won't do nothing again.
真高尚
How noble.
命令覆盖
Command override.
游心于淡 而天下治矣
To the mind that is still, the universe surrenders.
科瓦奇在哪
Where is Kovacs?
信息不可用
Information not available.
她删了存档 他们销声匿迹了
She erased the files. They covered their tracks.
我们耗不起时间
We're losing time.
访问内存 告诉我最后那条输入命令
Access your memory store, read me your last command input.
将内存转储到外部数据线圈
Dump memory to external data coil.
序列号♥
Serial number...
6269.
追踪序列号♥
Track the serial number.
线圈是谁装的
Who installed the coil?
卢卡斯·伊玛尼
Lukas Imani,
-伊玛尼强化维修店店主 -可以了
- owner of Imani's Augmented Repairs. - Stop.
你做什么我不关心了
I don't know about you,
我可要去逛街了
but I'm ready to go shopping.
一年了 你毫无消息 回来就偷我的东西
No word from you for a year, and I find you robbing me?
你可是我大半个童年都被冰冻的一个罪犯呢
This from a criminal who spent half my childhood on ice?
我可能老眼昏花了
My eyesight may be weak,
但我没瞎到看不清你的同伴是谁
but I'm not so blind I can't see who you're with.
-米卡和TJ知道吗 -别和我提家人
- Myka and TJ know about this? - Don't talk about my family.
先是阿尼尔成了凯奎分子 现在连你也
First, Anil gets caught up in this Quellist crap, now you.
我对你的伤害一定比我想得还严重
I must have screwed you up worse than I thought.
你知道阿尼尔是凯奎分子
You knew Anil was a Quellist?
他几个月前来过
He came by a few months ago,
来找采矿装备 说坎普有任务给他
looking for mining gear, said Kemp gave him some mission.
他没告诉你
He didn't tell you?
没有
No.
毕竟他和你更亲
Well, you were more of a parent to him than I was.
他大概不想直面你的评价
He probably couldn't face the judgment.
和你聊聊真好
Good talk.
-希望再也不会聊了 -翠普
- Let's not do this again. - Trepp.
别重蹈我的覆辙
Don't make the same mistakes I made,
离家出走 追着麻烦四处跑
running off, chasing trouble.
我不会放弃我的亲人的
I don't give up on my family.
我会把装备还回来的
I'll bring back the gear.
坡先生 欢迎
Mr. Poe, welcome.
我是杰克·索尔·巴拉塞尔
Jack Soul Brasil,
我一直在等待一位人工智能拥护者的出现
I have been waiting a long time for an AI devotee.
如果路上没有那么多死胡同
I would have arrived sooner
我会出现得早一些
if the route didn't have so many dead ends.
真是至理名言
Oh, wise words.
对于真♥相♥的认知
You've always been light years ahead of us organics
我们总是难以及您项背
when it comes to seeing the truth.
我花了更久一些
It took me much longer.
我曾几乎成为一名玛士
I'm afraid, I was on the verge of becoming a Meth.
富有到可以永生 可那之后我
Enough credits for endless lifetimes. But then I...
终于看到了真理 放弃了这条路
saw it, finally, and gave it all up.
-一定妙不可言 -我相信您也能看到
- It must've been quite a vision. - Hmm. I'm sure you see it too.
现实只不过是在幻象之上达成的共识
Reality is just agreed upon illusion.
如果能观之 嗅之
If you can see it, smell it,
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表