剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
副本
第二季 第八集[本季终]
《折翼天使》
什么情况
What the fuck?
把枪放下
Drop the weapon.
你听到了
You heard the man.
我不是来杀你们的
I come in peace.
看起来恰恰相反
All evidence to the contrary.
你怎么还活着
How the fuck are you still alive?
可能我命好
Guess I got lucky.
胡说 最后一次见到你的时候你在地上冒烟呢
Bullshit. Last we saw, you were smoldering on the ground.
别相信这个恶人 他带人来
Do not trust this scoundrel. He brought these jackboots upon us.
就是他攻击了挖掘小姐
He attacked Miss Dig.
找你们不容易 我通过那个人工智能追踪你们
You're not easy to find. I used the AI to track you.
我早就知道我得来处理掉它
I knew I'd be there to take care of it.
你还想让我们对你感激涕零
Were you expecting a thank you?
行了 摄政国知道我们在这 得赶紧撤
Enough. The Protectorate knows we're here. We need to move out.
-全都撤 -他是耶格的人
- All of us. - He's Jaeger's man.
一枪崩了他比较安全
He's safer with a bullet in his head.
我那天在桥上也该这么对你吗
Is that what I should've done to you on the bridge that day?
一枪崩了你
Put a bullet in your head?
快点 走吧
Come on, let's go.
带TJ到希拉那等我
Take TJ to Shira's and wait for me.
告诉她我们得消失
Tell her we need to disappear.
那你呢
What about you?
没事的
It's okay.
我随后就来 宝贝
I'm right behind you, sweetie.
好吗
All right?
不会太久
I won't be long.
别耽搁
Don't be.
这是什么
What the hell's that?
不用恐慌 只是架构好像空了
No need to panic. It is just the construct appears to be empty.
-你不是说已经把它封住了 -确实
- You said you had it contained. - We did.
但是听起来不像好消息 长老逃出来了
That does not sound good. The Elder, it found a way out.
"长老"是什么意思
What do you mean "the Elder"?
它当时在虚拟情境里 它入侵了凯奎的皮质盘
It was there in VR. It's what invaded Quell's stack.
-开什么玩笑 -即便是真的
- You gotta be fucking kidding me. - Even if that is true,
防火墙也建好了 挖掘小姐封得好好的
the firewall was finished. Miss Dig sealed it completely.
肯定有人开了门
Someone must've opened a door.
耶格 他当时也在架构里
Jaeger. He was there inside the construct.
我们利用了他的信♥号♥♥找到的你们的服务器
We used his signal to find your server in the real.
我们得找到他
We have to track him down.
-然后击毙他 -不行
- And shoot him. - You can't.
它会入侵到最近的皮质盘里
It'll just invade the nearest stack.
那副三角部队升级义体的撑不了多久
The upgrades on that Wedge sleeve won't give it much time,
-但也足够了 -足够干什么
- but it could be enough. - Enough for what?
足够连接天使之火然后释放
Enough to access Angelfire and unleash it.
摄政国刚刚发布了命令 部队往这来了
Protectorate just issued an order. Squad's on the way.
-我也收到了 -我们得走了
- I'm getting it too. - We need to go.
去哪 因为他 永不复还已经没了
Where? The Nevermore's burned thanks to him.
我们去我爸那
We'll go to my dad's.
你们可以在那补给 我们穿小巷走
You all can resupply there. We'll stick to the alleys.
你来吗
You coming?
搜索阵列
Search the Array.
查出谁付钱让放弃者编造康拉德·哈伦的谎言
Find out who's paying the Renouncers to lie about Konrad Harlan.
这事结束之前 也许我们需要他
We might need him before this is all over.
我怎么找你
How will I find you?
我和你保持连接
I'll keep you tethered.
区长 我不知道你还记得多少
Governor, I'm not sure how much you remember.
我给你安装了最新的备份
I installed your latest backup and it's--
我记得一清二楚
Oh, I remember.
你像个懦夫一样溜了 撇下我一个吃枪子
You snuck off like a coward and left me to get shot!
我估计你还让攻击我的人跑了
And I'm guessing you let my attackers escape.
星际战士把我弄成了独眼瞎
Their Envoy half-blinded me.
我建议你把怒火撒在更适合的对象身上
I'd advise you save your anger for a more appropriate target.
你的上校从虚拟情景里出来之后就暴跳如雷
Your colonel came out of VR and went on a rampage.
把营房♥里的技术员都杀了 还抹了他们的备份
Killed every tech in the barracks, wiped their backups too.
还把义体调整药物的所有库存
He also cleaned out an entire store
全给端了
of sleeve reacclimation drugs.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
上校
Tsk, tsk, Colonel.
偷东西可是犯法的
Stealing is against the law.
你也同罪
Even for you.
你想和我聊
You want to talk...
公平正义
about justice?
你们
Your kind...
像秃鹰一样从天而降
descended like vultures...
吃我们的骸骨
...to pick our bones.
不是说走小巷吗
I thought we were sticking to the alleys.
没有别的路了吗
Is there no other way?
待在这别动 我去侦察一下 确保安全
Stay here. I'll do some recon, make sure it's safe.
我跟你一起去
I'll go with you.
-凯奎 -别说了
- Quell... - Don't.
把长老放出来风险太大了
Letting the Elder out was too big a risk.
我曾经做出过选择 为了你我还可以再选一次
I made a call and I'll do it again to save you.
这正是我担心的
That's what I'm afraid of.
你对我的情感造成伤亡
It isn't the first time your feelings
已经不是第一次了
for me have led to a body count.
你这是因为要塞
This is about Stronghold.
如果我没有发现你们的营地
If I hadn't stumbled upon your camp,
丽也不会背叛我们
Rei would have never betrayed us.
我们两个才是问题的所在
It's both of us. We are the problem.
你说什么
What are you saying?
亲近你是我的错误
Getting close to you was my mistake.
我不会再犯了
I won't make it again.
走吧 低调点
Let's go. Just keep your heads down.
到了
This is it.
-不好 有巡警 -没事 马上就好
- It's no good. The patrols. - Relax, it'll just be a minute.
-没锁 -他们已经来过了
- It's not locked. - They've been here already.
就像我说的 我们应该继续走
Like I said, we should keep going.
爸
Dad?
不
No!
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad.
没事 我们可以给他转体
It's okay, we can spin him back up.
他的皮质盘
His stack...
-被他们扯出来了 -我们会找到的
- they ripped it. - We'll find it.
它一定在这里
It has to be here.
你一路追踪我们到要塞
You tracked us to Stronghold.
-在经过这里时停下了 -翠普
- You stopped here on the way. - Trepp.
不
No.
不
No.
你太马虎了 你抹去了人工智能
You were sloppy. You scrubbed the AI
但留下了元数据
but left the metadata.
你还没习惯收尾工作 对不对
You're not used to it, are you? Dealing with consequences.
先生 我黑进了放弃者的信用资产
Sir, I hacked the Renouncers' credit holdings.
在层层假名的遮掩下
Concealed behind several false fronts
是一个你可能知道的名字
is a name I suspect you already know.
达妮卡
Danica...
-不 -坡
- Oh, no. - Poe!
晚点再说
Later.
我爸爸让我离你们都远点
My father told me to stay the hell away from all of you.
这是你们摄政国的朋友吗
Wasn't this your Protectorate friends? Hmm?
你知道他们对他做了什么吗
Did you know what they did to him?
你们都出去
All of you get out.
立刻
Now!
你可以感到愤怒
You're right to be angry,
但你也看到了从天而降的大火
but you saw that fire come down.
耶格还活着
Jaeger is out here.
那就让他烧毁整座城市
Let him torch the whole goddamn city!
我才不在乎你的目标
I don't give a fuck about your cause!
我是为了我弟弟才加入的 他现在消失了
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表