剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
没有资源 没有人脉
No resources and no contacts.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for the drink.
生物特征追踪
Uh, bio-tracker, hmm.
你在我面前可藏不了秘密
You cannot hide your secrets from me.
科瓦奇先生
Mr. Kovacs.
狩猎归来
back from the hunt.
您的搜寻有结果吗
Was your search fruitful?
我找到那个赏金猎人了 如果你是问这个
I found the bounty hunter, if that's what you're asking.
从您的举止看
Judging by your demeanor,
你的收获比你预期的更多
you uncovered more than you bargained for?
我想你对于有人偷窃义体的猜测没错
I think you were right about the sleeve-jacker.
这是什么
What's this?
这是一套新型外部数据检索系统
This is a new external data retrieval system
我安装了这个系统来补偿
I installed to remedy my...
我的短期失忆
short-term memory loss.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
你看 我遵从您的请求
If you actually look, you'll see I performed a detailed scan
仔细扫描了您的义体
of your sleeve as requested.
看起来
And it appears there is, uh...
有过转基因处理
There is transgenic splicing. Hmm?
犬科动物 狼
Canis lupus.
还有高速移♥动♥能力
And hyper mobility, hmm?
潜意识生存技能
Subconscious survival skills--
我之后再读你的脚注
I'll read the footnotes later.
检索埃克斯利的合伙人
Run a search on Axley's associates
安东·杜洛夫和春树冈田
Anton Durov and Haruki Okada.
所有的我都要
I need everything.
我最需要的信息是 他们在哪
Most importantly, where can I find them?
两个玛士在阵列上发出自己的日程表
But it's unlikely a pair of Meths
不太可能
would post their calendar on the Array.
黑进他们的个人安全系统
Well, hack their personal security systems.
他们知道为什么埃克斯利认为凯奎在这个星球
They know why Axley thought Quell was on planet.
星球
Planet...
等等
Wait.
您刚刚是说
Did you just say, uh...
您刚刚是说法肯纳小姐在这里吗
Did you just say Miss Falconer is here?
在这个星球
On this planet?
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
如果您能解释
perhaps if you would explain--
我没时间解释
I don't have time to explain!
你本该重启的
Now you were supposed to reboot.
-我可不记得答应过 -你什么都不记得了
- I cannot recall agreeing to that. - You don't recall anything!
我一直都在说
That's what I've been saying.
去你的破便利贴
Now, screw your half-assed sticky notes!
还有你那个纳米尘埃脑子里
And screw whatever you're trying to hold
想记住的一切
onto in that nanodust brain of yours.
你要么重启 要么就像丧家犬那样
Now either you reboot or find someone else
去找个新主人
to follow like a lost dog.
这句话你能记住吗
Now do you think you can remember that?
这些话很难忘却
Those words will be hard to forget.
坡
Poe...
你会害死我的
you're gonna get me killed.
请问您要去哪里
May I ask where are you going?
生物追踪器
你看起来不太好 武先生
You don't look good Takeshi-san.
今天真是漫长的一天
It's been a long day.
我找到你要找的玛士了
I found the Meths you're looking for.
他们在灵魂市场
They're at the Soul Market.
灵魂市场
Soul Market?
战争过后 我们留下了太多皮质盘
The war's left us with too many stacks
却没有足够的义体
and not enough sleeves.
总得有地方存放
They have to go somewhere.
那地方的老板 萨米泰
The man who owns it, Semetaire,
靠着把皮质盘赎回给他们的亲人♥大♥发横财
has made good business out of ransoming stacks back to families.
真不错
Sounds charming.
他还提取了数字化记忆
He also extracts digitized memories
把它们重新用于
and repurposes them for...
娱乐活动
entertainment.
安东·杜罗夫和冈田春树经常光顾他的俱乐部
Anton Durov and Haruki Okada frequent his club.
普通人进不去 你得在名单上才行
You can't walk in off the street. You have to be on the list.
那就把我弄进名单里
So get me the hell on it.
别命令我 武
Don't give me commands, Takeshi.
你还没找到她
You haven't found her.
我一度以为
I thought I had...
我找到了
for a minute.
但那是个义体小偷
It's a sleeve-jacker.
这不是你把不幸发泄在朋友身上的借口
That's no excuse to take your misfortune out on a friend.
看起来我很擅长这样
It seems to be what I'm best at.
主人 有人冒用了她的样子
Oyabun, someone's walking around in her skin.
你想惩罚他们吗
So you want to punish them?
惩罚他们
Punish them?
我宁愿朝那具义体开一百万发子弹
I'd rather put a million bullets in that sleeve
也不愿意有冒牌货玷污它
than let an impostor defile it.
等那个皮质盘到虚拟现实里
And when that stack hits VR,
还会以更惨烈的方式再死一百万次
it's gonna be a million more deaths, far worse than that.
你一点都不了解 是吗
You don't know, do you?
有传言
There are rumors...
坊间传言说被毁掉的
whispers that it was more than
不只是埃克斯利的义体
Axley's sleeve that was destroyed.
他所有的DHF备份都被抹去了
That all of his DHF backups were erased as well.
小心点
Be careful.
这些玛士也许有你想寻求的答案
These Meths may have answers you seek.
但要是跟着他们 杀手就可能找上你
But follow them and the killer might turn on you.
我希望他们找上我
I hope they do.
给我省点时间
Save me some time.
我们到了
This is it.
你在名单上了
You're on the list.
谢谢你 主人
Arigato, Oyabun.
当你踏上这条路时
As you set down this path,
考虑一下你是在生那个冒牌货的气
consider is your anger truly with this impostor,
还是在生自己的气
or is it with yourself?
我的怒火已经够多了
There's more than enough to go around.
为什么要选择呢
So why choose?
没什么是神圣的
Nothing is sacred.
赐予我们的所有礼物
Every gift we've been given...
我们发现的所有资源
every resource discovered...
所有吸引我们目光的新鲜事物
each new and shining thing that catches our eye...
我们都会污染殆尽
we pollute...
轻蔑不逊
disrespect...
冒犯冲撞
violate.
我们告诉自己这是进步
We tell ourselves this is progress.
互相兜售自我毁灭的成果
Selling each other the fruits of our destruction.
惘然不顾我们所失去的东西
Sparing no thought to what we lose...
以及我们所留下的东西
or leave behind, churning in our wake.
你是萨米泰吗
You Semetaire?
我只是个摆渡人罢了
I am a simple ferryman,
在汪♥洋♥大海中采摘灵魂
plucking souls from my ocean wide.
不论士兵 矿工 性工作者 还是工人
Soldier, miner, sex worker, laborer.
没人能一直游下去
Ah, no one swims for long.
有你剥夺他们的记忆 的确游不长
Not with you stripping 'em of their memories they don't.
他们的生命毫无价值
Their lives are worthless.
但他们的经历有价值
Their experiences are not.
那如果有人来找他们呢
So what if someone comes around looking for 'em?
没人要他们
Nobody's claiming them.
但他们能给某些人提供欢愉
But they can still bring pleasure to some.
所以
So...
你想寻求哪种欢愉
what pleasure do you seek?
他们要什么我就要什么
I'll have what they're having.
我能给你服务
I can accommodate you.
只要你在名单上
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表