剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
Who do you think she gets that from?
你还是我
You or me?
他们说会把你转走的
They said you'd be spun down.
他们不知道自己不了解什么
They don't know what they don't know.
你看她
Look at her.
孩子们点亮未来
Children light the future.
没有他们 一切都暗淡无光
Without them, everything is dark.
这不是我们的未来
This isn't our future.
可以是
It could be.
你内心深处也想要的
Part of you wants it.
但凯奎不想
But Quell doesn't.
你不是她
You aren't her.
你不属于这里
You don't belong here.
你大错特错
You're so wrong.
只有我属于这里
I am the only one who belongs here.
-代码在变化 -防火墙呢
- The code, it's shifting. - What about the firewall?
还在这里
It's still here.
我做好的部分都还完好
The progress I've made is intact.
我得快点了
I need to move faster.
米卡
Myka?
你在哪
Where are you?
米卡
来电
-妈妈 -TJ
- Mom? - TJ?
怎么回事 你怎么戴着妈妈的分♥析♥目镜
What's going on? Why do you have on Ma's ONI?
他们逮捕了我们
They arrested us.
宝贝 你脖子上戴的是什么
Honey, what's that around your neck?
区长的人给我戴的
The Governor's man put it on me.
他说只要他眨下眼睛 就爆♥炸♥了
He said all he has to do is blink and boom.
-妈妈 -你没事的
- Mom-- - You're okay.
我不想再死一次 我已经失去过一次义体了
I don't want to die again. I've already lost my sleeve once.
那不会发生的
That is not gonna happen.
米卡
来电
我会来救你的 我正在追踪你的信♥号♥♥
I am coming to get you. I am tracking your signal right now.
我得挂了
I have to go.
等等 TJ
Wait, TJ.
那是什么
What is that?
达妮卡·哈兰抓了米卡和TJ
Danica Harlan took Myka and TJ.
他们被关在这里
They're being held here.
在合金处理设施吗
Alloy processing facility?
在战时停止采矿时 这里已经被标为废弃了
It was marked abandoned when mining was halted during the war.
那里还有保安 明显没有被废弃
There's security. It's obviously not abandoned.
我得要点筹码才能接近那里
I'm gonna need some leverage to even get close.
什么样的筹码
What kind of leverage?
比如星球上的头号♥通缉犯突然出现了
Say the most wanted man on the planet happened to show up.
-翠普小姐 你不是 -他的DHF在虚拟里
- Miss Trepp, you cannot be-- - His DHF is in virtual.
他的义体是空的 他都没有在用它
His sleeve is empty. He's not even using it.
如你所说 科瓦奇先生是一名通缉犯
And as you so astutely noted, Mr. Kovacs is a wanted man.
换义体只会让你徒增风险
Swapping sleeves will only put yourself at risk.
这才是关键
That's the point.
他的赏金足以让我去任何地方
The bounty for him is enough to open any door.
翠普小姐 我不会允许
Miss Trepp, I will not allow--
坡 我弟弟消失了
Poe! My brother is lost!
他也许再也回不来了
He may never recover.
我不会再失去我的妻子和孩子
I am not about to lose my wife and kid.
他答应过我
And he made me a promise.
那我坚持你必须把他完好地带回来
I insist you return him in one piece, hmm?
我明白 坡
I got it, Poe.
别把漆蹭掉了
Don't scratch the paint.
你觉得你在帮她吗 你没有
You think you're helping her? You're not.
她会消失 然后死去
She'll lose and she'll die.
那你会怎样
But where does that leave you?
她是唯一一个能忍♥受你存在的人
She's the only one who can hold you.
我不会让你阻挡我的
I won't let you stand in the way.
阻挡什么 杀死最后一个创始者吗
Of what? Murdering the last Founder?
我听说康拉德·哈伦还挺难找的
I hear Konrad Harlan is a tough man to find.
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
你经历的事
It must have been really bad
肯定非常糟糕
for you to go through all of this.
你什么都不懂
You understand nothing.
我知道她就在这里某处
I know she's in here somewhere.
我会找到她的
I'll find her.
我们还没聊完呢
We're not done talking.
现在是谁在耍把戏
Now who's playing tricks?
掌控架构不算是耍把戏 这是个技术
Controlling a construct isn't a trick, it's a skill,
我从她那里学来的技术
one I learned from her.
我见过她脑子里有什么
I've seen what her mind contains.
我们做了个交易 我要拿回欠我的东西
We made a bargain, and I will take what I'm owed!
发生什么了
What's happening?
代码有问题 你可能会暴露
The code's slipping. You could be exposed.
-我可以把你们拉出来 -不用 我们留在这
- I can pull you out now. - Negative. We're staying in.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
你养成了质疑我命令的坏习惯
You've picked up a bad habit of questioning my command.
也许我早就该质疑了
Maybe I should've questioned it sooner,
在你招募我 说你会保护丽的时候
like when you recruited me and told me you'd protect Rei?
我帮了她
I helped her.
看起来没你帮忙我们都会更好
Seems like we're all better off without your help.
是我帮了她
I made it right.
我让她得到了她不曾有过的所有东西
Made sure she got everything she never had.
为什么要这样 他早就背叛你了
Why do it at all? He'd already turned his back on you.
你知道他选择的是法肯纳
You knew he chose Falconer.
为什么要帮丽
Why help Rei?
因为我想让他回来
Because I wanted him back.
把她交给我
Give her to me.
我做不到
I can't do that.
也许你应该放弃的
Maybe you should just give up.
我不会失败
I'm not failing,
我在学习
I'm learning.
看好
Watch.
你以为这个原始的地方会给你力量吗
You think this primitive playground gives you power?
我知道她去过哪 她能做什么
I know where she's been, what she's capable of.
我得要她回来
I need her back!
除非你告诉我创始者都做了什么
Not until you tell me what the Founders did.
你为什么不告诉我真♥相♥
Why don't you give me the truth?
-你凭什么觉得你能理解 -你可以试试
- What makes you think you could see it? - Try me.
就算真♥相♥摆在你面前你也不会知道
You wouldn't know the truth if it was lying on top of you.
她理解
She understood.
理解什么
Understood what?
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
相信我 告诉我吧
Trust me enough to tell me!
我可以召唤天火
I call down fire.
我可以操纵你体内的合金
I manipulate the alloy you seed in your bodies
让你的血管从内部炸裂
and rupture your veins from within.
我被杀死过 但没有用
I've been killed before. It didn't take.
-你在干什么 -你不惧怕自己的死亡
- What are you doing? - You don't fear your own death.
那她的呢
What about hers?
等等
Wait!
继续
Keep going!
跑
Run!
架构已下线
信♥号♥♥中断
-我掉线了 -她心脏停搏了
- I'm offline. - She's going into cardiac arrest.
我不会让你死的
I will not allow you to die!
架构离线
信♥号♥♥中断
架构正在重置
Uh, the construct, it's resetting.
-怎么了 -我的系统有点延迟
- What is it? - There's some kind of lag in my system.
跟不上了
I'm slowing.
不过没事
It's okay.
我可以挺过去
I can push past it.
你怎么找到这里的
Where did you get all this?
我以为我们的研究都被摧毁了
I thought our research was destroyed.
我们只是没收了
We merely confiscated it.
当你的挖掘点关闭的时候
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表