剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
has been consigned to the Circle.
我担心得要发狂了
I'm beside myself with concern.
我相信你可以找到另一个客人的
I'm sure you will find another guest.
他不只是一位客人
He's more than that.
他是我的战友
He's my compatriot.
我的朋友
A friend.
这是你犯的第一个错 最好别投入感情
That was your first mistake. Better to not get attached.
你肯定也和你曾服务的人类日渐亲近过吧
Surely you've grown close to the humans you've served?
也许甚至 曾经从他们身上学到些东西
Perhaps even... learned something from them.
有什么好学的 他们鲁莽 无理 又无知
What's there to learn? They're reckless, irrational, ignorant.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
如果你想救一个人类 就得去找人类帮忙
If you want to save a human, you need a human.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你的建议相当宝贵
Your advice is most generous.
还是放弃吧 小武
Might as well give it up, Tak.
你是逃不出去的
You're not getting out of this one.
你在这里干什么 丽
What are you doing here, Rei?
很简单 哥哥 我不是真的
That's easy, big brother. I'm not real.
你为什么在这里
What's your excuse?
我不能让他们找到她
I couldn't let them get to her.
当然不能
Of course not.
你被自己的感情蒙蔽了双眼
You're too blinded by your feelings
甚至看不出自己有多愚蠢
to see how monumentally stupid you're being.
凯奎本可以干掉房♥间里所有卫队成员
Quell could have taken out every Praetorian in that room,
但她再一次把你留下了
but she left you behind. Again.
不是这样的
That's not true.
是我放走了她
I let her go.
她有些不对劲
There's something wrong with her.
你伤害了她
You hurt her.
就像你伤害了我一样
Like you hurt me.
很难直面真♥相♥ 不是吗 小武
The truth is hard to look at, isn't it, Tak?
但你宁愿相信
But you'd rather believe
是我害你的女朋友沦落至此
I'm the reason your girlfriend's fucked up!
因为这样能让你正当化你对我做的那些事
Because it makes you feel better about what you did to me.
不是这样
No.
你杀了她
You killed her.
你拿走了她的DHF 保留了几个世纪
You took her DHF, you had it for centuries.
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
你可以继续怪我
Go ahead, blame me.
但我们都知道还有另一种解释
We both know there's another explanation.
追寻凯奎是你的死亡愿望 一直都是
Chasing Quell is a death wish. It always has been.
给他准备抽取
Prep him for extraction.
你要是想知道什么 问就好了
You wanna know something, all you have to do is ask.
你用来杀死贺拉斯·埃克斯利的武器在哪
Where's the weapon you used to kill Horace Axley?
不出所料
I didn't think so.
这和环型剧场有什么关系
What does this have to do with the Circle?
我们要做的可比那要古老多了
What we're doing is a lot older than that.
可以追溯到新美♥利♥坚♥帝国时期
It goes all the way back to the Neo-American Empire.
他们曾扫描士兵皮质盘的神经映射
They used to run neural mappers of a soldier's cortical stacks
来提取他们对憎恨之人的记忆
to extract memories of people they hated.
他们发现如果在对战时投映出这些脸
They found if they projected those faces in combat--
士兵在扣动板机时就不会犹豫
Soldiers wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger.
这是有史以来最有效的激励工具
It was the most effective motivational tool ever created.
开火率增加了百分之百 毫无犹豫
Firing rate increased to 100 percent. No hesitation.
就像陆军特种部队曾说过的
Like the Green Berets used to say,
"将其屠尽 神自明辨"
"Caedite eos, Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius."
"杀光他们 神会用祂的智慧去分辨"
"Kill them all and let God sort them out."
这好像是无神论者的说辞
Seems like an argument for atheism if you ask me.
作为一个杀人犯 你还挺博学
You're very well informed... for a murderer.
你要是想提取所有我憎恨之人的面容
If we're gonna extract the faces of all the people I hate,
那我们得在这待很久了
we're going to be here a long time.
我们对憎恨不感兴趣
We're not interested in hate.
我们的目标更微妙一些
Our purpose here is a bit more nuanced.
我被绑在椅子上了
I'm strapped to a chair.
我可不觉得能微妙到哪去
I don't think nuance applies.
那就让你有切身之痛
Make it personal.
这就是凯奎斯・法肯纳
That's what Quellcrist Falconer
在召集她的追随者杀人时说的话
said when she rallied her followers to kill.
老大们知道你在到处引用凯奎分子说的话吗
Bosses know you go around quoting Quellisms?
这难道不是在煽动暴♥乱♥吗
Isn't that sedition?
我是学军事历史的
I'm a student of military history.
凯奎恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在这个星球上是个长♥期♥问题
This planet has had an ongoing problem with Quellist terrorists,
所以他们设计了一套
which is why they devised an execution method
反映法肯纳自身哲学的处决方式
that reflects Falconer's own philosophy.
我们找到你脑海中的私人恩怨
We find the personal in your mind,
把它剥离出来 再用来对付你自己
rip it out, and use it against you.
你不知道自己对付的是谁
You have no idea who you're dealing with.
你也不知道
Neither do you.
我们准备好开始了 长官
We're ready to begin, sir.
我希望你挺得住
I hope you fight it.
这会加剧痛苦
It adds to the pain.
我希望你痛苦些
I'd love for it to hurt.
开始抽取
Extraction commencing.
别开枪 女士 我们见过面
Do not shoot, madam. We have met before.
在玛格达主星上
On Maghda Prime?
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我检测了你的数据线圈查到了你的位置
I pinged your data coils to access your location.
-你认识这家伙吗 -不幸的是
- You know this guy? - Unfortunately.
情况危急 科瓦奇先生即将被处决
The situation is dire. Mr. Kovacs is about to be executed.
那是他的问题
That's his problem.
-听着 我提出过和他合作 -你说什么
- Look, I offered to partner up with him. - You did what?
他让我滚蛋 你也应该滚蛋 现在就滚
He told me to fuck off, which you should do. Right now.
你那联网的大脑
Surely your cyber-wired brain
一定能想到解救他的办法吧
can think of some way to liberate him?
那我就用我的线圈关闭整个网络
You know what, I'll just, uh, use my coils, shut down the grid.
我的脑袋可能会爆♥炸♥
My head might explode,
但你的兄弟就能逃出环型剧场
but your buddy can waltz right out of the Circle.
轻而易举
Piece of cake.
-你是在开玩笑吧 -当然
- You're being facetious. - No shit.
我求你不要切断连接
Do not sever the connection, I beg you.
-抱歉 -为什么道歉
- Sorry. - For what?
因为你一直开着线圈
Keeping your coils on
还是你试图和那个玛士杀手搭档
or trying to partner up with the Meth killer?
看来我有很多过错要弥补
I guess I got a lot to make up for.
你最好是
You better.
你关掉了数据线圈 却没关目镜吗
You turn your data coils off, but you leave your ONI on!
给我给时间 好吗
Just give me a second, okay?
你慢慢来啊 不着急
You know what? Take all the time you need.
你最好有要紧事
This better be worth it.
你赠加了赏金后
Well, those extra credits
有些人就松口了
you put on your bounty loosened some tongues.
曼德拉克的金属模具工说他和阿尼尔一起工作
Scratcher down at Mandrake called in, said he worked with Anil.
采矿吗
Mining?
那听起来不对劲
Yeah, that doesn't sound right.
你确定这家伙可信吗
Are you sure that this guy is legit?
只有一个办法能确定
There's only one way to find out.
我上传了他的信息到你的目镜
I uploaded his info to your ONI.
狩猎愉快
Happy hunting.
-怎么了 出什么问题了 -他对信息抽取没反应
- What is it? What's wrong? - He's not responding to extraction.
如果我们再增加强度 可能会损毁他的DHF
If we go any higher, we could frag his DHF.
你检查过他的上行链路吗
Did you check your uplinks?
检查过两次
Twice.
一无所获吗
And you're getting nothing?
不是一无所获 但是...
Well, not nothing, but...
但是什么
But what?
增大强度
Dilate him, higher.
再多点
More.
再增强点
Higher.
面部识别 克里斯汀·奥泰加
Facial identification, Kristin Ortega.
面部识别 弗农·埃利奥特
Facial identification, Vernon Elliot.
继续增强
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表