剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
He may hold the key to what ails her.
这太冒险了
That's too risky.
法肯纳小姐和我同病相怜
Miss Falconer and I are kindred.
放弃她就如同放弃我自己
To give up on her would be akin to giving up on myself.
你之前刚说服我这是幼稚之举
Something you just recently convinced me was premature.
是的 但你不明白这会给你的系统造成多大影响
Yes, but you don't know the toll it will take on your system.
你是想让我袖手旁观吗
Do you expect me to stand by and do nothing?
你之前就是这样对考古学家的吗
Is that what you did with the Archaeologues?
你无法从人类手中拯救他们自己
You can't save humans from themselves.
所以不能和他们过于亲密
That's why you don't get close to them.
他们总在互相杀戮 就是这样
They're always killing each other. It's how it is.
我没想拯救他们所有人
I'm not going to save all of them.
我只想尽力拯救一人
I'm merely endeavoring to save one!
那我该怎么告诉科瓦奇
And what do I tell Kovacs?
他不再是我的老板了 我不需要他的准许
Oh, he's no longer my employer. I don't require his permission.
我只需要你
All I need is for you...
祝我好运
to wish me luck.
祝你
Good...
好运
luck.
一定还有针♥刺♥传输离开的方法
There must be another way to cast off.
没有了 所有私人海湾都要通过主枢纽
There isn't. All private bays go through the main hub.
我为什么要毁了离开星球的唯一出路
Why would I destroy our only way off the planet?
也许你内心中想留下来 只剩一个创始者了
Maybe part of you wants to stay. There's one Founder left.
是康拉德·哈伦
It's Konrad Harlan.
创始者们对我来说什么都不是
The Founders are no one to me.
他们肯定对你做了什么 才让你会这么做
They must have done something to make you act like this.
什么 他们做了什么
What? What did they do?
我和你一样想知道答案
I need answers, just like you.
我不能每次醒来双手都沾满鲜血
I can't keep waking up with blood on my hands.
凯奎 我没有怪你
Quell, I'm not blaming you.
棚濑是你朋友
Tanaseda was your friend.
他在帮我们 但我杀了他
He was helping us, and I killed him.
-你怎么能不怪我呢 -因为他让我不要怪你
- How can you not blame me for that? - Because he told me not to.
我不知道怎么回事 但他早就知道会发生什么
I don't know how, but he knew what was gonna happen.
他说的最后一句话是
The last thing he said was,
"原谅她" 我也很想原谅你
"Forgive her." And I'm sure as hell trying.
如果你搞清楚怎么回事
Well, if you figure out how,
告诉我
let me know.
他的皮质盘呢
Where's his stack?
我猜在杀手的口袋里吧
Killer's pocket, I imagine.
杀手把它上传了 还开启了一个虚拟现实
The killer uploaded it and opened a VR.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
换我就会这么做
It's what I would do.
这是我曾祖父的地盘
This is my great grandfather's property.
你们无权在这
You have no right to be here.
我们是摄政国 我们当然有权在这
We're the Protectorate. We have every right to be here.
-我们会找出是谁下的手 -这很明显
- We're gonna find whoever did this. - It's obvious who did this.
该死的武·科瓦奇 你这个白♥痴♥
Takeshi fucking Kovacs, you moron.
我警告过棚濑不要相信他
I warned Tanaseda not to trust him.
所以这是你的错吗
So this is your fault?
你♥他♥妈♥说什么
The fuck did you just say?
你早知道科瓦奇会这么做 但你无动于衷
You knew Kovacs would do this and you did nothing?
要是你的曾祖父比起那个
Maybe if your sosofu respected you
300多岁的义体贼
more than a 300-year-old
更相信你的话 你就能...
re-run in a stolen sleeve, you could've--
闭嘴 你这个狗♥日♥的♥混♥蛋♥
Shut your mouth, you skin-dipped dog fucker,
-不然我就 -什么都不做 就像之前那样
- or I'll-- - Do nothing, like you did before.
告诉我们怎么找到他
Tell us how to find him
我们就替你做你做不到的事
and we'll do what you can't.
我不知道那个化石星际战士在哪
I don't know where that fossil Envoy is,
但我要是找到他了
but when I find him,
第一个通知你
you'll be the first to know.
他在说谎
He was lying.
你还放走了他
You let him go.
谁说我放走他了
Who says I'm letting him go?
那是她
That's her.
说明武·科瓦奇
Which means Takeshi Kovacs--
不是玛士杀手
Is not the Meth-killer.
她才是
She is.
我要封锁那段录像
I want that footage locked down.
我加密储存在你的服务器上了
I encrypted it on your server,
但那改变不了事实
but that doesn't change the facts.
起义领袖还活着
The leader of The Uprising is alive.
她刚切断了所有星际旅行通道
She just cut off all interstellar travel,
困住了一整个星球
trapped an entire planet.
这事你可无法隐瞒
That's not something you can hide,
无法遮掩
or bury,
也无法绑在火箭上 希望它能消失
or strap to a rocket, hoping it will disappear.
一旦事情败露
And when this gets out,
你要操心的就不光是你的联盟了
you'll have more than your Cartel to deal with.
你对我的联盟有什么了解
What do you know about my Cartel?
我知道他们生活在对法肯纳革命的恐惧之中
I know they live in fear of Falconer's revolution.
我知道当革命点燃
I know when it ignites,
他们就会丧失
they will lose any vestige
对你领导力仅存的信心
of faith they have left in your leadership.
我知道殖民宪♥章♥允许不信任投票
I know the Colony Charter allows for a vote of no confidence.
所以区长
So how is it, Governor,
脚下的大地剧烈震颤是什么感觉
to feel the ground shifting under your feet?
威士忌 加冰
Whiskey, ice.
坡在哪
Where's Poe?
那个可怜的家伙为了你去找康拉德·哈伦了
Poor bastard went to find Konrad Harlan for you.
-我没叫他那么做 -但他还是去了
- I didn't tell him to do that. - But he did.
那样的忠诚很难得
That kind of loyalty is hard to come by.
那他为什么不肯重启
So why won't he reboot?
大声点
Turn that up.
哈伦世界的人♥民♥
People of Harlan's World,
摄政国希望我们在恐惧中畏缩
the Protectorate wants us to cower in fear,
但我们不会惧怕他们
but we will not fear them.
我们拦截了这段影片
We've intercepted this footage.
凯奎斯·法肯纳还活着
Quellcrist Falconer lives.
停火协议已结束 法肯纳亲自发出第一击
The ceasefire is over. Falconer herself struck the first blow.
我♥操♥
Fuck me sideways.
我们的敌人 你们要么投降要么死
To our enemies, I say surrender or die.
我们是时候完成她未竟的事业
It is time we finish what she started.
坎普刚刚点燃了炸♥药♥桶
Kemp just lit a match to a powder keg.
爆♥炸♥时祝你好运了
Good luck when it blows.
没我的事了
I'm done.
那是邀请
That's an invitation.
我们在哈伦的地盘不安全
We're not safe in Harlan's territory,
但要是我们能送她到凯奎分子那里
but if we can get her to the Quellists...
你想去找坎普
You wanna go to Kemp?
这是保护她的最好办法 躲在敌人后方
It's the best way to protect her. Hide behind enemy lines.
他们已经抵抗了摄政国数十年
They've held off the Protectorate for decades.
你不能去 这根本不可能
You can't. It's impossible.
到处都有检查站
There are checkpoints everywhere!
我知道一条路
I know a way.
那我跟你一起去
Then I'm coming with you.
我弟弟之前和那些狂热分子合作过
My brother was working with those zealots.
如果你不愿帮我找到他
If you won't help me find him,
那就带我去找能找到他的人
then you can take me to someone who can.
你们绝对出不去的
You'll never make it out.
城里布满了卫队
Praetorians are swarming the city.
她说得没错 这太危险了
She's right. It's too dangerous.
我自己去
I'm going alone.
发现目标
Target acquired.
前方八十米处
Eighty meters ahead.
收到 行动
Copy. Moving out.
-我可能会伤害你 -你不会的
- I could turn on you. - You won't.
其实她真有可能
She might, actually.
我自己能找到坎普 我离开对你们比较安全
I can find Kemp myself. It's safer for all of you if I leave.
绝对不行
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表