剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
真是令人耳目一新的变化
What a refreshing change.
到处游荡明智吗
Is it prudent to loiter?
我们和一个被杀的玛士共处一室
We're in a house with a murdered Meth.
无论发生什么事 我都会背上谋杀罪
Whatever happened, I'll be blamed.
埃克斯利说这个义肢有自定义武器强化
Now Axley said this sleeve has a personalized weapons augment.
只是必须要在范围内才行
Just have to be within range.
天呐
Oh, my.
我们走
Let's go.
针♥刺♥站 这是个信♥号♥♥ 我们要当心
Look, the needlecast station. It's a sign.xa0We should heed it.
除非我查出是谁杀了埃克斯利
Not until I find out who killed Axley.
我们完全不知道埃克斯利先生重生后
We have no idea what Mr. Axley will remember
会记得些什么
after he spins back up.
就像你说的 很快
And as you said, so astutely,
指控谋杀他的罪名会落在你头上
accusations for his murder could land squarely on you.
如果我们被逮捕
If we are apprehended,
你会被逮 而我会被删除掉
you will bexa0arrested, and I will be deleted.
-选择待着这里等于... -这不是选择
- Choosing to stay here is... - It's not a choice.
自我毁灭
...self-destructive.
-自杀 -我不走
- Suicide! - I'm not leaving.
你不明白 埃克斯利生前是玛士
You don't get it. Axley was a Meth.
以他的财力 没人能动他
He should have been untouchable with his resources,
但是他害怕得要死
but he was scared shitless.
他坚信自己需要保护 他是对的
He believed he needed protection. And he was right.
如果他这个想法是对的
If he was right about that...
他关于凯奎的说辞也是对的
he might be right about Quell.
凯奎
Quell?
他说她在这里
He said she's here.
如果我让他活着 他发誓会证明给我看
He swore to prove it if I kept him alive.
我懂了 如果是这样的话
I see. If that is the case...
我们需要找个地方落脚
we'll need some place to stay.
我知道有个地方
I know a place.
我一个朋友以前有一家旧智能旅馆
An old AI hotel a friend of mine used to own.
米尔斯港市内的恐怖活动
There has also been a decreasexa0in terrorist activity
也有所减少
within the city of Millsport itself.
与约书亚·坎普谈判正在进行中
Negotiations with Joshua Kemp are ongoing
-我们也正在等待 -检查当地的安全监控
- as we await... - Check the local feed.
埃克斯利提到过有战争
Axley said something about a war.
看来我们正好赶上了
It appears we've arrived in the middle of it.
真正的救赎在于放弃
True salvation is found in renunciation.
唯有放弃 世界才能成其所想
Become a Renouncer and the world can be as you make it.
没有失去 亦无痛苦
No loss, no pain.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
查查康拉德·哈伦 看看这老混♥蛋♥想做什么
Do a search on Konrad Harlan, see what the old bastard's up to.
请注意 哈伦区长即将宣布
Attention, stand by for an importantxa0message
重要消息
from Governor Harlan.
那不是康拉德
That's not Konrad.
根据阵列 康拉德最近辞职了
According to the Array, Konrad recently abdicated his position,
包括一切事务
along with everything else.
你说笑吧
You're kidding?
在他离职期间 他的女儿达妮卡继承重任
In his absence, his daughter, Danica, has taken up his mantle.
我猜猜 无人反对 她直接当选吧
Let me guess. She ran unopposed.
一点也没错
That is also accurate.
哈伦世界的公民们
Citizens of Harlan's World,
二十年来 凯奎斯特的叛乱
for 20 years the Quellist rebellion
扰乱了我们的生活方式
has disrupted our way of life.
矿山遭到破坏
Mines have been sabotaged,
合金船遭到袭击 人♥民♥流离失所
alloy shipments attacked, our people dislocated.
我们一步一步地反击这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
At every step, we have fought back against these terrorists,
削弱他们的力量 将其从我们的城市中铲除
weakening them, rooting them out of our cities.
但我们同时也遭受了巨大的损失
But we have also suffered great loss.
带着这种共同的责任
It's with this shared burden in mind
最近我与
that I have recently entered
我最近与凯奎斯特的首领约书亚·坎普进行了会谈
into talks with Quellist leader Joshua Kemp.
看来革命也出现了新情况
It would seem the revolution has a new face as well.
我不想再看了
I've seen enough.
经过多次谈判
After much negotiation,
我们一致同意必须结束这场冲突
we have agreed this conflict must end.
停火协议现在立即生效
A cease-fire is now in place effective immediately.
从明天开始 将全面恢复采矿
Starting tomorrow, mining operations resume in full.
毫无疑问 如果停火协议被打破
Make no mistake, if the cease-fire is broken,
我们将很快发动反击
our retaliation will be swift.
但今晚 作为你们的统治者
But tonight, as your governor
作为我父亲的女儿
and as my father's daughter,
我很自豪的宣布
I am proud to declare the
哈伦世界是安全的
safety of Harlan's World has been secured.
谢谢 晚安
Thank you. Good night.
祝贺您
Congratulations.
您给这个世界带来了和平
You've brought peace to the world.
我父亲过去常说
My father used to say that
停火协议不过是战争间的片刻喘息
a cease-fire was just a breath between battles.
我们只需要片刻喘息
A breath's all we need.
摄政国现在得撤回他们的上校了
The Protectorate will have to return their colonel now.
停火了 他就没理由留下来
No war, no reason to stay.
现存超过一半数量的皮质盘
Over half the stacks in existence
都是从我们海沟挖出来的合金制成的
are made of alloy dug from our trenches.
我们是永生之源 斯通
We're the goddamn fountain of eternal life, Stone.
卡雷拉上校完全有理由留下来
Colonel Carrera has every reason to stay.
我们和摄政国之间唯一的障碍就是他们
The only thing standing between the Protectorate and us is them.
我认为你给他们太多钱了
Well, I think you're giving them too much credit.
长者现在都不在了
Elders are extinct.
任何建造我们无法击落的武装卫星的人
Anyone who builds weaponized satellites we can't shoot down
都值得我们认真对待
deserves to be taken seriously.
这话也是你父亲说的吗
And did your father say that too?
是凯奎斯·法肯纳说的
Quellcrist Falconer actually.
盯着卡雷拉上校
Keep an eye on Colonel Carrera.
确保他不会再找什么留下来的理由
Let's make sure he doesn't come up with another reason to stay.
我觉得我们刚刚肯定走错了路
I believe we made a wrong turn.
阵列显示在这一区域没有一个废弃的旅馆
The Array has no evidence of a decommissioned hotel in this area.
旅馆的所有者
Well, the guy who owns it
花了大价钱才保持隐匿
pays a lot of money to keep it that way.
是你一个名声狼藉的熟人吗
One of your more unsavory acquaintances?
这取决于你在日本黑帮里的地位
Depends where you stand on Yakuza.
日本黑帮
Yakuza?
老大有数个这样的地方
The big boss has a dozen of these places,
既是安全屋 也是黑暗地带
half safe house, half black site.
我曾经使用过 所以他不会
I've used it before so he won't--
该死的 坡
Damn it, Poe.
你出故障了
You glitched.
你在这里啊
There you are.
-跟紧我 好吗 -当然
- Try and stick with me, okay? - Of course.
-我们要去哪里来着 -我告诉过你两遍了
- Where are we going again? - I just told you, twice.
我们到了吗
Are we there yet?
我们到了
We're here.
你确定这里很安全吗
And are you certain it is safe?
-你因叛国罪被捕 -我也很高兴见到你 耶格
- You're under arrest for treason. - Good to see you too, Jaeger.
很安全
Safe enough.
抱歉 我要离开一会
If you'll excuse me, I will leave you
去调整一下纳米虫的配置
to adjust the configuration of the nanoswarm.
入侵者
Trespassers!
我没同意你们在这里 本楼禁止入内
I did not sanction this. This building is off-limits.
你以为你是谁
Who the hell do you think you are?
你死前还有什么遗愿吗
You got a death wish?
回答我
Answer me.
我是棚瀬秀树 这是我的房♥产
I am Tanaseda Hideki. This is my property.
棚瀬不会以普通战斗义体的身份死掉
Tanaseda wouldn't be caught dead in a common combat sleeve.
箭与子弹都带着
Arrows and bullets all spent...
我们战死沙场的悲伤
with sadness we fall.
但除非我重挫敌人
But unless I smite the enemy,
我的尸体不会在战场上腐烂
my body cannot rot in the field.
这话你从哪里听来的
Where did you hear that?
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表