剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
Higher.
面部识别 丽琳·河原
Facial identification, Reileen Kawahara.
再增强
Higher!
再这样下去他会死的
Hey, it's going to kill him.
这是命令
It's not a request!
面部识别 凯奎分子法肯纳
Facial identification, Quellcrist Falconer.
抽取结束
Extraction complete.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
你必须取消环形角斗场
You have to call off the Circle.
那个玛士杀手是武·科瓦奇
The Meth killer is Takeshi Kovacs.
最后一个星际战士
The Last Envoy.
你怎么知道的
And how do you know that?
我看过他的记忆
His memories, I saw them.
我们现在就该让他真正死亡
We should real-death him right now.
一枪打爆他的皮质盘 一了百了
Shoot him in the stack and be done with it.
不是所有情况都用爆头来解决的 卡雷拉
Not every situation calls for someone to be shot, Carrera.
你不了解他
You don't know him.
这男人曾经把自己的伙伴全部歼灭
This man killed entire units of his own comrades.
他12岁那年无情杀死了
He murdered his father when he was 12,
他的父亲和妹妹
his sister in cold blood.
我差点要以为你暗恋他了呢
If I didn't know better, I'd say you had a crush on him.
他交待凶器了吗
Has he given up the weapon?
-没有 -那就不能真正处死他
- No. - Then RDing him is out of the question.
区长 最后一个星际战士可不是玩具大兵
Governor, the Last Envoy is not a toy soldier.
就算他在你眼前爆♥炸♥ 你也不会只被烧伤
If he blows up in your face, you won't be burned.
而是会被彻底摧毁
You'll be obliterated.
你听了太多凯奎分子的政♥治♥宣传 上校
You've been listening to too much Quellist propaganda, Colonel.
最后一个星际战士不过是个残破的老古董
The Last Envoy is a dusty old relic.
他的光辉岁月早已一去不复返
His glory days are long gone.
当众杀死他 你只会又让他变成烈士
Kill him in public and you'll make him a martyr all over again.
我们已经对人♥民♥宣布了
We've already made the announcement.
现在不是顾面子的时候
This is not the time to save face!
摄政国付出了数百万金钱和无数条生命
The Protectorate spent millions of credits and countless lives
才在你父亲领导下镇♥压♥了第一次起义
to crush the First Uprising with your father leading the charge,
但即使在那时最后一个星际战士仍然活下来了
but even then the Last Envoy survived.
那我就只能在我父亲失败的地方取得成功
Then I'll just have to succeed where my father failed.
这是个错误
This is a mistake.
你可以随意离开哈伦世界 以示抗♥议♥
Feel free to leave Harlan's World in protest.
不走吗
No?
那表演照计划进行
Then get on with the show.
曼德拉克矿井
挖掘永生
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
他们让我们连上两班
They got us on double shifts.
那就是阿尼尔 我们曾一起工作
That's him. Anil. We were on a crew together.
我已经悬赏六个月了
I've had this bounty out for, like, six months.
你怎么现在才说
What took you so long?
我想着如果他是重要人物 赏金应该会增加
Figured if he was somebody important, they'd up the reward.
你这么做真不地道
That's a real dick move.
但成功了 不是吗
Yeah, but it worked, didn't it?
也许吧 你知道他在哪吗
Maybe. Do you know where he is?
不知道 我有一阵子没见过他了
Nah, I haven't seen him in a while.
等等
Hey, wait.
-怎么 你不打算给我钱吗 -为什么要给
- So, what? You're not gonna pay me? - For what?
就因为你说你很久以前见过他
You say you saw him a while ago
干一个他打死也不会干的活儿吗
doing a job he wouldn't be caught dead doing?
操你的
Well, fuck you.
我光是跟你说起这混♥蛋♥ 已经是在冒险了
I'm risking my neck just talking about this asshole.
放开我 你这疯婆娘
Get off me, crazy bitch!
我是疯子没错 你浪费了我的时间
I am crazy, and you are wasting my time,
我很不爽
which I don't appreciate.
所以快告诉我阿尼尔在哪
So tell me where is Anil?
我不知道 他上了SQR名单
I don't know, okay? He got flagged on the SQR list.
SQR名单是什么
What the hell is the SQR list?
招募凯奎分子嫌犯
Suspected Quellist Recruiter.
你的悬赏挑起了是非
Your bounty was stirring up trouble,
不断推动坎普的革命
kept pushing Kemp's revolution.
-不 阿尼尔不参与政♥治♥ -是吗
- Nah. Anil wasn't political. - No?
也许你不如你想的那么了解他
Maybe you didn't know him like you think you did.
上了名单会怎么样
What happens once you're flagged?
他们会彻底搜查 开始抓人
They do a sweep, they start making arrests.
阿尼尔收到他上了名单的风声
Anil got tipped that he was on the list,
便和另外几个金属模具工一起下隧♥道♥跑了
took off down the tunnels with a few other scratchers.
再没回来
Never came back.
这么说他逃出去了
So, he escaped?
或是死了
That or he's dead.
死了也是活该 那混♥蛋♥是叛徒
Which serves him right, that piece of shit traitor.
放开他
Get off of him!
放开
Get off!
-放开我 -扣押她
- Get off of me! - Detain her!
挖掘小姐
Miss Dig.
这地方不错
Nice place.
风格有点奇怪
Angles are a bit off.
你怎么来了
What brings you here?
没有目的的问题就在于
The thing about having no purpose
让你有太多思考的时间了
is it gives you too much time to think.
我一直在想这件事
I couldn't stop wondering.
你找到人类帮忙了吗
Did you find a human to help?
恐怕只能我自己来了
Oh, I'm afraid my quest is solely on my own.
我正在努力
I'm endeavoring
破坏城市的主要电网
to knock out the city's main power grid
让监狱也不联网
and take the prison offline.
这招很聪明
That's very clever.
你也这么想
You think so?
但你永远都过不了防火墙
Only you'd never get past the firewall.
这件事确实很有趣
It is an interesting problem.
一个真正的挑战
A real challenge.
只有最敏锐的思维
It would take the keenest of minds
才能做这件事
to wrestle it.
真可惜你帮不上忙
Too bad you can't help.
但你可能还是更需要一些
But then, you're probably needed for some important,
飞镖游戏
game of darts.
我可以给你提个建议
I suppose I could offer a suggestion.
我的天哪
Oh, my
当创始者们来到了哈伦世界
When the founders landed the colony ship on Harlan's,
他们马上就建了两个东西
they built two things right away:
一个培育仓 用来存储他们带过来的胚胎
a gestation unit, with the stored embryos they brought,
另一个是监狱
and a prison.
能源从飞船的反应堆核心里来
They drew power from the ship's reactor core.
看到了吗 即使是现在
See? Even now,
能源也会先从主电网里来
power runs from the main grid
穿过反应堆核心 再到达监狱
through the reactor core and then to the prison.
突破口
A weak link.
我只需要...
I just need t...
有问题吗
Is something wrong?
如果你能好心
if you would be so kind as to, um...
提醒我一下
remind me, uh...
我们说到哪了
What were we doing?
我应该留下来
Maybe I should stay a bit longer.
我觉得
I think...
我们一起
together...
能更容易把你那个人类救出来
we have a better chance of preserving your human.
没错
Yes.
我也这么觉得
I suppose that's true.
听好了
Listen up.
今晚 你们都有机会
Tonight, you've been granted an opportunity
向摄政国证明你们自己
to prove yourselves to the Protectorate.
你是想去爱国者动员大会吗
Are you looking for the patriot pep rally?
那个在大厅的另一头
'Cause that's down the hall.
她以为她能在这屋子里
Maybe she thinks she's in a room
发号♥施令
with people she can give orders to.
有人在乎吗
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表