剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
我告诉过你 我是棚瀬秀树
I told you, I'm Tanaseda Hideki.
你再这么目无尊长 无论你是谁
Continue this disrespect, whoever you may be...
我都将把你从这具义体里扯出来
and I will rip you from that sleeve.
你差点就骗到我了
Almost had me.
只有一个错误
Only one mistake.
我是棚瀬幸人
I'm Tanaseda Yukito.
你不认识你自己的曾孙子吗
You don't recognize your own great-grandson?
爷爷
Ojiichan?
既然你这么说 你确实看着挺眼熟
Now that you mention it, you do look familiar.
这个义体值一大笔钱 幸先生
That sleeve is worth a bundle, Yuki-san.
这是某种定制款
That's some custom shit.
保存好这个义体
Preserve the sleeve.
先生 我设了一个纳米虫
Sir, I set up a nanoswarm,
所以如果你能
so if you would be so kind as to
接通发射器
plug in the emitter,
也许我能帮助解开这个误会
perhaps I can assist in negotiating this misunderstanding.
也许不能
Perhaps not.
这可一点都不普通
Nothing common about that.
你死定了
You're a dead man.
但首先 你得向我的曾祖父解释
But first, you get to explain to my great-grandfather
你为什么知道我家的死誓
why you know my family's death poem.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I'm not sure that's a good idea.
所以这就是那个胆敢冒充我的人
So this is the man who dares take my name.
这是个沉重的负担
A heavy burden...
不值得冒充 更难去承受
not worth stealing and harder to carry.
我的名字有自己的分量
My name carries its own weight.
他假冒你 曾祖父 这个义体杀了我的两个人
He impersonated you, Sosofu. Sleeve killed two of my men.
你怎么知道我家的死誓
How do you know my family's death poem?
大约三百年前你背给我听过
You recited it to me almost 300 years ago
就在新北海道的一个茶馆里
in a teahouse in New Hokkaido.
傻孩子
Foolish child.
你知道你送谁通过了我的防护措施吗
Do you have any idea who you escorted past my security?
你不如直接割下我的皮质盘
Perhaps you'd like to cut out my stack
拱手交给他
and hand it to him as well.
不 我们打败了他
No, we beat him.
他没威胁
He's not a threat.
给他点教训
Educate him.
把那个放下
Put down that things.
原谅我 主人
Forgive me, Oyabun.
我让你证明 你做到了
I asked you to make a point, and you made it.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他是名星际战士
He's an Envoy.
他故意输给你们 因为他需要听众
He allowed you to beat him because he wanted an audience.
他背诵了这首诗 你们只能听他的话
He recited the poem so you would have to comply.
我说的对吗 武先生
Isn't that right, Takeshi-san?
我不是来威胁你的 只是想请你帮个忙
I'm not here to endanger you, only to ask a favor.
我只是需要一个地方住
I need a place to stay.
不需要登记的
Off the grid.
但我曾孙不知道这件事
But my great-grandson didn't know that.
我道歉
I'll make amends.
先把大楼清空
Start by vacating the building.
这个人替我做了件事
This man did a job for me
在要塞被攻破后
after the fall of Stronghold.
当我们中有人背叛我时
When one of our own betrayed me,
他被摄政国抓住了
he was caught by the Protectorate,
他们用各种方式折磨他
tortured in every way they knew how.
他从来没交代出我
He never gave me up.
他不会再有麻烦了
He is not to be bothered again!
幸人很年轻 但他的做法还是很让我失望
Yukito is young, but still, that was disappointing.
家人都这样
Family usually is.
看来你还是这么喜欢轻描淡写
I see your gift for understatement hasn't changed.
还有什么想说的
Has anything else?
我还在找她
I'm still looking for her.
贺拉斯·埃克斯利告诉我
Horace Axley told me that she
她在哈伦世界 他说他可以证明
was here on Harlan's, said he could prove it.
让我保护他
I protected him...
但为时已晚
but I was too late.
埃克斯利和我认识很久了 武先生
Axley and I go back a long way, Takeshi-san.
他会为了得到某些东西而不惜一切代价
He would lie to the devil himself if he stood something to gain.
有人残忍♥地杀害了他 这倒是没说错
Well, someone went savage on him. This time he wasn't lying.
我没有派人去杀埃克斯利
I gave no orders to eliminate Axley.
上次你来这里的时候
The last time you were here,
你怀疑是你的妹妹
you suspected your sister
把凯奎斯·法肯纳的DHF藏了起来
had hidden Quellcrist Falconer's DHF.
你有没有想过 丽琳可能在骗你
Has it ever occurred to you that Reileen was lying?
埃克斯利仅仅是
That Axley merely dangled
告诉了你法肯纳的下落 你就服从他了
Falconer's whereabouts to bend you to his will?
每一天 每一分钟
Every minute of every day.
只要他说的有可能是对的
But if there's a chance that anything he said is true...
我就不能放弃
I can't walk away.
这不是爱
That's not love.
是执念
It's obsession.
这是第一棵人工种植的歌♥刺树
This is the first Songspire grown in captivity,
我几个世纪来的私人收藏
my personal experiment over the centuries.
听起来像个科学家
You sound like a scientist.
这是旧时代的遗产
Remnants of an abandoned past.
我们体内的细胞总是在生死交替
The cells in our bodies are constantly dying and being replaced.
当我们上了年纪 我们就在不停复♥制♥ 复♥制♥
As we age, we become a copy of a copy of a copy,
每次都在慢慢恶化
degrading each time.
玛士们攻克了这个问题
Meths have got around that.
是吗
Have we?
我们往新的义体里传输思维
We transfer our minds into new sleeves,
但是如果灵魂也会恶化呢
but what if the spirit degrades as well?
我们说不清楚变化 但确实和之前不一样
We can't quantify the change, but we are not the same.
我不是以前的我了
I'm not the person I once was.
你也不是
Neither are you.
我猜 她也不会是
Nor, I suspect, is she.
我不是来让你教育我的 主人
I didn't come here for a lesson, Oyabun.
我该回去了
I should get back.
时间是战士们最好的东西
Time is the greatest of all warriors.
它摧毁不了的东西
What it doesn't destroy,
也会变得面目全非
it alters beyond recognition.
时间会摧毁一切
Time tears down everything.
我们背对着虚空
We brace our backs against the void,
不顾一切地想要抓住过去
desperate to hold on to the past...
抓住我们的幽魂
to our ghosts...
抓住我们自己
to ourselves.
不好意思 先生
My apologies, sir.
我们以前的地方 和我自己
I'm afraid our old haunt is much like myself,
都处于一种混乱的状态
in a state of broken-down disarray.
或者说"永不复还"更合适
Perhaps "The Nevermore" would be a more apt moniker.
出自爱伦·坡的诗句
有威士忌吗
Is there whiskey?
我想之前的房♥客
I believe the former tenants
留下了一瓶还说的过去的...
left a passable bottle of...
单一麦芽威士忌
Single malt.
都行
Then it's fine.
我只想要睡一觉 希望今天别再有什么破事了
All I want is a bed and no more bullshit for one day.
我能理解为
Hmm, can I infer you...
你又一次走出了逆境吗
triumphed against adversity once again?
我恨这个星球
I'm on a planet I hate,
我不知道谁杀了埃克斯利 又怎么去找到他们
I don't know who killed Axley or how I'll find them,
我从来没有离凯奎这么近过
and I'm no closer to Quell than I was before.
所以...
So...
回答是"没有"吗
that's a no.
晚安 坡
Good night, Poe.
晚安 先生
Good night, sir.
我不能再这样了
I can't do this anymore.
像大雁一样追寻你 在群星之间穿梭
This wild-goose chase across the stars, running after you.
这不是真的 是吗
This isn't true, is it?
你就是个虚构的事物...
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表