剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
I'm still gonna rip out your spine and feed it to you.
这才对嘛 上啊
Oh, there you go. Come on.
妈的
Fuck!
不 不 不 不要
No, no, no, no!
不
No!
电力异常
We're experiencing a surge.
我要绕道城市主电网
I'm rerouting to the city's main grid.
快点解决
Unfuck this now.
别急 我应该可以绕过反应堆核心
Hang on. I should be able to bypass the reactor core.
-妈的 -我就说吧
- Damn. - I told you.
抱歉啦
Sorry.
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
系统故障 长官
It's a glitch in the system, sir.
已经修好了
It's under control.
我从没想伤害你 克里斯汀
I never wanted to hurt you, Kristin.
我帮了你 你却永不满足
I helped you. It was never enough.
只会一味地索取 索取
Just take, take, take!
没用的
It's no use.
他们绕过了核心
They bypassed the core.
直接连到了主电网
Tied into the main grid.
不 不 不 一定有办法的
No, no, no. There must be a way.
我觉得没有了
I don't think there is.
你根本不在乎莉齐
You never cared about Lizzie.
你只在乎你自己
It was always about you.
这才像话 我觉得他能打倒他
Here's my boy. I think he can take him.
就这点能耐 我认识的埃利奥特出手重多了
That's all you got? The Elliot I know hit harder than that.
好了 混♥蛋♥ 够了
All right, motherfucker. Enough of this shit.
看看现在是谁不守规矩了
Look who's going off book now.
上啊 你这星际混♥蛋♥
Come on, you Envoy bastard.
你支持那个犯人
You're rooting for the prisoner?
他赢了才能轮到我去把他打成肉泥
I'm rooting for me to be the one to turn him into a smear on the floor.
你迟到了
You're late.
抽检时被拦住了
Got caught on a spot check.
你最好快点 听说他们会把最好的留到最后
Hey, you'd better hurry. I hear they saved the best for last.
制♥作♥开始
Fabrication initiated.
制♥作♥完成 记忆戳安装完毕
Fabrication complete. Memory stamp installed.
记忆戳安装完毕
这不可能合法
No way this is legal.
拖太久了
This is taking too long.
药效快过了 派下一个进场
The drug's wearing off. Send in the next one.
别紧张 上校
Relax, Colonel.
没人能逃出环形角斗场 那是不可能的
No one escapes the Circle. It's impossible.
-派下一个合成体进场 -开门
- Send in the next synth. - Open the door.
-这违反协议 -按他说的做 快点
- That isn't the protocol. - It is if he says so. Do it!
丽
Rei?
我们总会为彼此回来
We always come back for each other.
一家人 无论如何
Family, no matter what.
这才像样
There's my girl.
-这不可能 -那是谁
- It can't be. - Who is that?
科瓦奇先生永远无法战胜的心魔
The one demon Mr. Kovacs will never defeat.
不 他还是我的
No. He's still mine.
小武
Tak.
回到我身边 小武
Come back to me, Tak.
我会让你知道我有多...
I'm gonna show you how much...
我很想念你
I missed you so much.
-你背叛了我 小武 -我们永远在一起
- You betrayed me, Tak. - We stick together.
无论什么怪物我们都一起面对
Whenever we face the monsters.
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
等了好久好久
For such a long time.
我们终于能重新在一起了
We could be together again.
只有你我
Just you and me.
你只需要
All you have to do...
放弃
is give up!
我说什么来着 赌家族悲剧就对了
What did I tell you? Always bet on a family tragedy.
你说得对
You're right.
你遭遇的一切都是因我而起
Everything that happened to you is my fault.
做你该做的就好
Do what you have to do.
达妮卡 这也太过了
Danica, you've outdone yourself.
想都不要想
Don't even think about it.
-你们把人造法肯纳送进去的吗 -没有 长官
- Did you send in the Falconer synth? - No, sir, we did not.
派机动部队过来 所有待命卫队马上过来
Send the Rapid Reaction Force, all available Praetorians now.
法肯纳激活了
Falconer is confirmed organic.
你说什么
What did you say?
-封闭这里 不准进出 -发生了什么
- Lock it down. No one in or out. - What's going on?
那件不可能的事
The impossible.
这是命令 有入侵者
This is command. We have a breach.
武器预备 "探戈"被激活了
Weapons hot. Tango is organic.
激活了
Organic.
武·科瓦奇
Takeshi Kovacs.
你回来了
You came back.
凯奎斯·法肯纳万岁
Long live Quellcrist Falconer.
糟了
Shit.
-是我们干的吗 -不是
- Did we? - No.
糟糕
Fuck.
发现她了
We got her.
你说这是被激活了
That look organic to you?
满座
这就是科瓦奇先生用来
This was the method Mr. Kovacs used
消解悲伤的方式
when processing grief.
有用吗
Does it help?
没有
No.
可惜
Unfortunately.
我们或许没能切断电源 但有人做到了
We may not have been able to cut the power, but someone else did.
他们被包围了 存活的概率
They were surrounded. The odds of survival...
微乎其微
abysmal.
即使是他
Even for him.
-听说他很强 -实际上他喜怒无常
- He sounds like quite a guy. - Actually, he was temperamental...
暴♥力♥
violent.
一直严厉地斥责我
He berated me constantly.
但是
But...
他从没丢下我
he never left me behind.
即使我现在是这种样子
Even in my current state.
他是我唯一的朋友
He was my only friend.
他本不必这样
He doesn't have to be.
你的同情我可受不起 挖掘小姐
Oh, your pity is too much to bear, Miss Dig.
科瓦奇先生
Mr. Kovacs.
你还活着
You're alive.
天啊 这是
My word. Is this...
-你是 -我们需要救助
- Are you-- - We need help.
-马上 -跟我来
- Now! - Follow me.
你今天运气够好的
It's your lucky day.
有人给了很多钱
Turns out someone gives enough of a shit
要让你出去
to pay your way out of here.
下次就直接送你去卫队了
Next time you go straight to the Praetorians.
-你好啊 -别
- Hey, babe. - Don't.
花了多少钱
How much?
存款基本清零
Enough to clean out our savings.
下次就给不起了
We're not gonna make our next payment.
我不知道你在想什么 你从来都不会这么冲动
I don't know what you were thinking. You're never this sloppy.
-我在追踪一条阿尼尔的线索 -我就知道
- I was tracking a lead on Anil. - Of course you were.
-那都成你的执念了 -他是我弟弟
- It's become an obsession. - He is my brother.
我一定要知道
I need to know!
他又不是第一次逃走了
This isn't the first time that he's run off.
他就这样 会回来的
He does this. He'll be back.
这次感觉不一样
This time feels different.
我担心的是这个
That's what I'm worried about.
我怕你陷入其中太深
I'm afraid that you're gonna take this too far
会回不来的
and you won't come back.
我们要干什么
What are we gonna do?
通缉
T·科瓦奇
我会搞定
I'll take care of it.
上校 如果你有什么话要说
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表