剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
《尖叫醒来》
你不觉得你在要求跟我搭档之前
You don't think maybe you should have told me
就应该先告诉我
what your psycho girlfriend
你那变♥态♥女朋友打的什么算盘吗
was up to before you asked to partner up?
你不需要知道 我需要连接线
You didn't need to know. I need 'trodes.
你们回来了 你们还没离开星球真是太好了
You've returned. Thank heavens you're not off-world.
离开星球 我们说好的
Off-world? We had a deal.
你个大骗子
You lying piece of shit.
你根本就没打算帮我找我弟
You were never gonna help me find my brother.
你只是拖延时间 好让你们两个离开星球
You were just buying time, so you and she could get off planet.
-容我说一句 -你够了
- Sir, if I may? - You've said enough.
我找到了这些
I found these.
把我上传到放弃者的架构里
Upload me to the Renouncer's construct.
只剩下一个创始者了
There's only one Founder left.
康拉德·哈伦 他得告诉我他们对凯奎做了什么
Konrad Harlan, he's gonna tell me what they did to Quell.
说到法肯纳小姐
On the subject of Miss Falco--
我说了别耍我 科瓦奇
I said not to fuck with me, Kovacs.
我警告过你 你的赏金又提高了
I warned you. Your reward just got higher.
我不记得摄政国对和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥搭档的人
I don't remember the Protectorate being too forgiving of people
手软过 就算他们转换阵营也无济于事
who partner with terrorists, even if they change their minds.
她会去虚拟情境中对他下手了
Now, she's gonna go after him in VR.
当她这么做的时候 你要追踪到她
When she does, I need you to track her.
没必要了
That will not be necessary.
我一直想说 我们已经知道法肯纳小姐的下落了
As I was trying to say, we already know where Miss Falconer is.
她在这
She is here.
什么
What?
在这家酒店里
Here, as in this hotel?
她就在楼上
You'll find her upstairs.
也许你应该给人家一点洗漱的时间
Perhaps you might wanna give the lady time to freshen up.
她回来的时候非常糟糕
She was in quite a state when she arrived.
凯奎
Quell?
凯奎 是我
Quell, it's me.
又发生了
It happened again.
我知道
I know.
我受够这种虚拟复原了
I've had enough of this VR recuperation suite,
我准备好重出江湖了
I'm ready to get back out.
那个任务三百年前就结束了
That mission ended almost 300 years ago.
你们小队全军覆没
Your squad, they're all gone.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
摄政国会对给有价值的士兵
The Protectorate backs up stacks
进行皮质盘备份
of any soldier they deem valuable enough to preserve.
并封起来
Keeps copies on ice.
你就是其中之一
You were one of them.
你把我冻了三个世纪
You left me on ice for three goddamn centuries?
我得等候时机
I had to wait for the right time,
遇到极端情况才能申请给你转体
for a situation extreme enough to warrant spinning you up.
许多事情都变了
A lot's changed.
包括我
Including me.
他们给了我一具新义体和新名字
They gave me a new sleeve and a new name to go with it,
伊万·卡雷拉
Ivan Carrera.
这是现在的武·科瓦奇
And this is Takeshi Kovacs now.
哈伦的头号♥通缉犯
The most wanted man on Harlan's.
你双体了我
You double sleeved me.
我不得不铤而走险
I had to break a few rules.
我要是被抓了 他们会让我们俩都真死的
I get caught, they'll real death us both.
你好好完成任务就没事
Not if you do your job right.
你想让我追杀我自己
You want me to hunt myself down?
为什么 我怎么了
Why? What happened to me?
是她
She did.
凯奎斯·法肯纳
Quellcrist Falconer.
你们在要塞之外相识
You crossed paths outside Stronghold.
她影响了你
She got to you, infected you.
你擅离职守了
You went AWOL...
加入了她的叛军
joined her rebellion.
不可能
Bullshit.
我怎么可能那样
Why would I do that?
自从你
I've lived with that
背弃你信仰的一切开始
question from the moment you turned your back
我就一直想知道为什么
on everything you believed in.
你是我的部下
You were under my command.
引导你是我的责任 我没做好
It was my responsibility to guide you. I failed.
不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
现在去干掉法肯纳和科瓦奇
Eliminate Falconer and Kovacs now.
夺回自己的人生
And take back your life.
在这个世界重新回归自我
Reclaim your place in this world.
第二次机会
A second chance.
后来的那个科瓦奇把一切都毁了
The Kovacs you became destroyed everything.
所有你爱的人
Everyone you held dear.
所有人
Everyone?
你妹妹
Your sister.
丽琳
Reileen.
他干了什么
What did he do?
他对丽做了什么
What did he do to Rei?
他杀了她
He killed her.
却得到了豁免和大笔钱走了
Walked away with a pardon and a shit-ton of credits.
很遗憾 孩子
I'm sorry, son.
我什么时候解冻
When do I decant?
很快
Soon.
我的队员现在正在安排给你传输
My team is arranging your transfer as we speak.
怎么样 喜欢我们对这具义体做的改进吗
What do you think? Like the improvements we made to the sleeve?
-喜欢 -见见你的队员
- I do. - Meet your team.
三角部队 他们会听从你的命令
The Wedge. They're going to take their orders from you.
针♥刺♥爆♥炸♥让我们断了网
The needlecast explosion left us dark,
-不会有增援了 -科瓦奇和法肯纳呢
- there are no reinforcements. - And Kovacs and Falconer?
哈伦的日本黑帮老大昨晚真死了
The top Yakuza boss on Harlan's was real deathed last night.
我们认为他之前在帮他们离开星球
We believe he was trying to help them jump planet.
我看就从这着手吧
I say we start there.
-我们对那个武器了解多少 -零
- What do we know about the weapon? - Nothing.
只知道我们要得到它
Except we want it.
我得去见区长了
I have to go see the Governor.
我找时间再来
I'll circle back when I can.
冰封那么久重新回来一定不容易
Coming back from that long on ice has gotta be tough.
如果你需要我带队...
If you need me to take lead--
你爷爷不会走路的时候
I've been running ops since
我就开始执行任务了
before your grandfather's balls dropped.
如果我需要人帮我做文本工作 我会告知你的
I'll let you know if I need someone to handle the paperwork.
带好装备 我们准备出发
Arm up, we're moving out.
如果科瓦奇先生撒谎了 那是为了法肯纳小姐
If Mr. Kovacs lied, it was to benefit Miss Falconer.
我们不知道她出了什么问题
We don't know what's wrong with her.
我知道 她疯了
I do. She's nuts.
她的DHF已经不行了
Her DHF is totally screwed.
她古怪的行为很有可能
Her erratic behavior is most
是因人格破裂引起的
likely caused by personality fragmentation.
她的意识可能分♥裂♥了
Her consciousness may have split.
我在换过很多次义体的考古学家身上也见过
I've seen that in Archaeologues who re-sleeved too many times.
也可能是因为创伤
Trauma is also a cause.
也许可以治好她
It's possible she can be fixed.
我很怀疑
Doubt it.
人格破裂可治不好
There's no cure for p-frag.
一旦大脑像那样崩溃了 情况只会越来越糟
Once the mind cracks like that, it goes from bad to worse.
就像我们面临的选择一样
Much like our options here.
坡 你的情况和她不一样
Poe, your condition is not the same as hers.
但正在恶化
But it's deteriorating.
趁着我还能帮忙 我一定要帮上忙
I must be of service, while I still can.
你想怎么帮忙
How do you propose to do that?
照科瓦奇先生说的做
By doing what Mr. Kovacs suggested.
若不查明她痛苦的来源
Ah! We cannot administer treatment
我们就无法给她治疗
unless we identify the cause of her distress.
我得潜入放弃者的架构中
I must infiltrate the Renouncers' construct
质问康拉德·哈伦
and question Konrad Harlan.
也许能明白困扰她的关键原因
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表