剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
-先生 你不能上去 -让开
- Sir, you can't go up there. - Step aside.
毛细血管破裂
Capillaries burst.
那家伙的皮质盘都被血淹没了
The guy's stack is swimming in blood.
搞什么
What the fuck?
等等 等一下 这里是犯罪现场
Hold... hold on. Hold it! This is an active crime scene.
洛肯警探 我是卡雷拉上校 摄政特种部队的
Detective Lorcan, Colonel Carrera, Protector of Special Forces.
我们拦截了你的初步报告
We intercepted your initial report.
我的小队会接手调查
My unit will take over this investigation.
基于什么理由
On what grounds?
这是平民凶杀案
I mean, this is a civilian murder case.
你们可是三角部队
You're the Wedge.
如果由我说了算 我不会妨碍你
If it were up to me, I'd stay out of your way,
但我接到了命令
but I've got orders. So, um,
所以你就带我去解冻缸 我们快点搞定吧
why not show me the tank, and we can get this over with.
好吧
Fine.
但不准带武器
But no weapons.
你们都听到了
You heard the man.
看样子你的疑犯换体时很不好过
Looks like your suspect had a hard time re-sleeving.
你下载转移数据了吗
You download the transfer data?
我们不是门外汉 上校
We're not amateurs, Colonel.
根据我们估算的时间线
Based on our estimated timeline,
传输来的人就是在杀戮开始前那一刻出现的
whoever cast in showed up just before the killing started.
现场有找到武器吗
Any weapons recovered on site?
全都注册在埃克斯利或他安保人员名下
Nothing that wasn't registered to Axley or his security.
那你的队员呢
What about your team?
他们知道埃克斯利的备份怎么了吗
They know what happened to Axley's backups?
我和队员之间没有秘密
I don't keep secrets from my team.
那么
So...
你认为传入义体的人是谁 警探
who do you think cast into the sleeve, Detective?
你第一个来到现场 你一定有些见解
You were first on the scene. I'm sure you have some insight.
根据机体破坏程度来判断 应该是军人
Well, judging from the organic damage, I'm thinking military.
死于战争 有创伤后遗症的疯子
Some PTSD headcase fragged from the war.
或是换过很多具义体的人
Or one too many skulljumps.
你对军人的评价很低
You've a low opinion of those who serve.
只是个推测
It's just a theory.
埃克斯利这种有钱人喜欢雇用退伍军人当保镖
Rich guys like Axley like to hire vets as bodyguards.
你应该没服过役吧
I take it you've never been in the military?
为什么要拿我的皮质盘冒险
What? And risk my stack?
就为了让达妮卡·哈伦
So Danica Harlan can make an extra two percent
往坎普的封锁线多推进2%吗
pushing alloy past Kemp's blockades?
犯人传入的那具义体
The, uh, sleeve our perp cast into,
就是个怪胎
now that thing is a freak show.
那是军用规格的
That's mil-spec.
未经注册
Unregistered.
好吧
Well...
设计者喜欢变♥态♥的基因拼接
whoever designed it was into some fucked up gene splicing.
他们加入了犬类DNA
They cut in canine DNA.
凶手有一部分是狗
The killer's part dog.
你确定不是狼吗
You sure it wasn't wolf?
狼和狗又有什么区别
Wolf? Dog? What's the difference?
一旦开始拿基因组胡闹
Start messing with your genome like that,
接下来没准就会长出狗鼻子和四条腿
next thing you know, you got a snout and four legs.
埃克斯利就该用短一点的狗绳
Guess Axley should've used a shorter leash.
警探 我觉得
You know what, Detective?
我看够了
I've seen enough.
上校
So, Colonel...
你有什么想法
what are you thinking?
这是我仔细考虑后的看法
Here is my considered opinion.
如果你踢了一条狗 它会爬回来舔你的脚
If you kick a dog, it'll crawl back, lick your foot,
祈求你的原谅
begging for forgiveness.
如果你踢了一头狼
Kick a wolf...
它会撕碎你的脸
and he'll rip your face off.
我们走
Pack up.
我们要庆祝吗
Are we having a fete?
守丧还差不多 但仍是要祝酒
More of a wake, but still a toast.
敬30年
Here's to 30 years...
42个星球
42 planets...
无数的义体
countless sleeves...
还有我数都数不清的钱
and I don't know how many credits.
五千一百三十三万两千
Fifty-one million three hundred thirty-two thousand.
经历了这一切后 我只得到一句话
After all that, I get five words:
"我不是为了你来的"
"I'm not here for you."
严格来说 法肯纳小姐的确不是去找你的
Well, technically speaking, Miss Falconer was not there for you.
她是去杀埃克斯利先生的
She was there to kill Mr. Axley.
我只是一个妨碍了她的裸身陌生人吗
And I'm just a naked stranger who got in the way?
那能解释那些极端暴♥力♥
Could explain the extreme violence.
却无法解释她为何会出现在那里
Yeah, but it doesn't explain why she was there to begin with,
或埃克斯利怎么知道她会来
or how Axley knew she was coming.
我能劝你节制点吗
May I suggest temperance?
你的哀伤也许无限 但这里的威士忌有限
Your sorrows may be infinite, but the supply of whiskey is not.
不喝也无妨
And just as well.
这具义体似乎有代谢过滤器
This sleeve seems to have some metabolic filter.
扫描看看埃克斯利还做了哪些改动
Run a scan and see what other modifications Axley made.
我受够意外惊喜了
I'm sick of surprises.
全面分♥析♥需要很长一段时间
A full analysis will take quite some time.
请问你有何计划
What, pray tell, is your plan?
快速喝酒 试着覆盖耐酒性设置
Drink fast enough to try and override the tolerance settings.
我是指你找法肯纳小姐的计划
I meant your plan to locate Miss Falconer.
她不想被找到
She doesn't wanna be found.
至少不被我找到
At least not by me.
虽然这也许让你很沮丧
As dispiriting as this may be,
但或许你该考虑一下另一种可能
perhaps you should consider the alternative.
你遇到的那个女人其实不是她
That the woman you crossed is not, in fact, her.
-是另一个人用了她的义体 -但是
- That someone else is riding her sleeve. - Yeah, but...
在哈伦世界 复♥制♥她的义体是非法的
on Harlan's World, it's illegal to replicate her sleeve.
为何冒这个险
Why risk it?
恐惧
Fear.
一个让埃克斯利恐惧的杀人犯
A murderer terrorizing Axley.
变成报复的鬼魂
Becoming a ghost of retribution.
我当时还没适应新义体
I wasn't acclimated.
她本来可以轻松杀了我 但她没有
She could have killed me just like everyone else, but she didn't.
这根本说不通 除非...
It doesn't make sense unless...
她认得我
...she knew me.
想确定 唯一的办法就是找到法肯纳小姐
The only way to know for sure is to find Miss Falconer.
或是那个顶着她外表的 卑鄙的义体小偷
Or the dastardly sleeve-jacker who's inhabiting her form.
埃克斯利知道些情况
Axley knew something.
黑进警方案档案 看他有没有再次出现
Hack the police files. See if he's reappeared.
报告显示 埃克斯利先生的器官受损
According to the report, Mr. Axley suffered organic damage
现正在拉蒂默的新克隆体上休养
and is recuperating on Latimer in a new clone.
这等于没线索
Well, that leaves me nowhere.
除非你认识替埃克斯利先生做事的人
If only you knew someone who worked for Mr. Axley.
认识对他的事有所了解
Someone who could provide insight
并且能提供资料的人
into his affairs.
你的意思是那个赏金猎人吗
What do you mean, the bounty hunter?
朝我背后开枪的人
The one who shot me in the back?
替她说句公道话 她也不是第一个了
In her defense, she is hardly the first.
是 但我都不知道她的名字
Yeah, but I don't even know her name.
我也不能到处打听
I can't just go around asking.
找出这个星球上所有的悬赏告示
Pull up all open bounties on planet.
每个人的项上人头都有个价码
Everyone who has a price on their head.
上次我们来的时候还不到一百人
Last time we were here was less than 100.
这些大多数都是平民 难民
Most of these are civilians, refugees,
一些失踪的军人
some soldiers who've gone missing.
不如说是迷失的灵魂
Lost souls, if you will.
缩小范围
Narrow it down.
只搜索暴♥力♥罪犯
Violent offenders only.
挑出最高赏金对象
Isolate the subjects with the highest reward.
埃克斯利的资产已经冻结
Axley's assets have been frozen,
所以我猜我们的赏金猎人
so my guess is our little bounty hunter
会想办法补偿自己的损失
is gonna try and make up those credits.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表