剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah. Good boy. Good boy.
好的 好孩子 好孩子
You're crazy.
你真是疯了
Sunshine! Hold up!
森夏恩 等等
Hey! Slow down!
慢点
You're gonna get us both killed.
你会把我们俩都害死的
Actually just one of us.
其实只有一个人会死
I know what you're trying to do.
我知道你想做什么
It is not gonna work.
这没用的
You don't know anything about me.
你一点也不了解我
I know Tobias
我了解托拜亚斯
and the rest of the family is never gonna let you leave Sunshine.
其他家庭成员也不会让你走的 森夏恩
Well I'm never going back.
我不会再回去了
And my name isn't Sunshine.
还有 我不是森夏恩
That girl died a long time ago.
那个女孩早就死了
You don't understand.
你不明白
I can't go back without you.
没有你 我不能回去
That's no way to treat family.
这可不是对家人该有的态度
Addy.
艾迪
Look, I just don't trust Murphy.
听着 我就是不相信摩菲
It's all wrong with that dick.
带着那混♥蛋♥一起走绝对是个错误
He's more than just a little crazy.
他不只是疯癫而已
This whole mission is insane.
这整个任务都疯癫
Warren and Garnett don't think so.
沃伦和加内特可不会这么想
Hammond died trying to protect him,
哈蒙德为了保护他而死
and so did a lot of other people.
还有很多人为他而牺牲
You want to do the same?
你也想这样吗
No.
不
What if it's true?
万一这是真的呢
What if Murphy's who they say he is
万一摩菲真如他们所说的那样
and there's a chance for a vaccine?
万一我们真有机会制♥造♥出疫苗呢
You don't get a do-over on the end of the world, Addy.
世界已面临末日 没机会补救了 艾迪
It's too late. If we have the slightest chance
已经太晚了 哪怕只有一丝机会
of waking up in the world I remember...
能够唤醒我所熟知的世界
Where dead things stay dead...
让死者安息
That's a chance I'm gonna take.
我也要抓住这个机会
Cuz that's hope, Mack.
因为那是个希望 麦克
You know how long it's been since I've felt something like that?
你知道我已经有多久没有这样的感觉了吗
It's not hope. It's a lie.
那不是希望 那是谎话
And it's gonna get us both killed.
这谎话会害死我们的
Well then I'd rather die believing in a lie
那我也情愿因相信这个谎话而死
than live believing in nothing.
总好过没有信仰地苟且活着
Damn, you're sexy when you get all philosophical.
天哪 你说大道理的时候真性感
Keep cranking.
继续转啊
Cranking enough to light up a small city.
转出来的能量都能给一座小城市供电了
Here.
好了
Try it.
试试
Okay, hurry up. It's almost running out of gas.
好啦 快点 这车快没油了
Not for long.
不用等很久
Get ready to go as soon as they kill that noise.
噪音一停我们就准备走
Come on.
快点
That was cool.
好酷啊
Yeah. This bad boy's the problem all right.
没错 这个坏家伙就是问题所在啊
Nothing zombies like more than fire and noise.
火跟噪音都是僵尸的最爱
Yeah, except brains.
是啊 还有人脑
How do we turn it off?
我们怎么才能关掉这个
Well the stop button doesn't work.
制动按钮坏了
Must operate on pressure.
可能是因为压强太大了
Like some kind of relief valve or something.
这好像是个减压阀什么的
Maybe we can jam it up.
或许我们可以卡住它
Well what about the pressure or whatever it's venting?
那这么高的压强怎么办 从哪儿排出来
Yeah, we don't hang around to find out.
我们没工夫四处找原因
Get the gas and get out of dodge.
加上油就赶紧跑
We just need something to jam it up with like a pole or something.
我们得找根棍子什么的卡住它
No! I love this thing.
不行 这是我的最爱
Figure it out!
想别的办法
Hey, what happened to all the
喂 那些僵尸
zombies that have been coming up here? Huh?
爬上来之后发生什么了
Okay.
好吧
They did it.
他们成功了
All right. Get ready.
行了 准备好
Okay.
好的
We should go.
我们得走了
Yeah.
嗯
Watch out!
小心
That was handy.
太好搞定了
Now we know what happened to the zombies.
现在总算知道那些僵尸发生什么了
Okay, it's really time to go.
好吧 真的该走了
Wonder how it's going?
不知道那边怎么样了
Haven't heard anything blow up.
还没听到什么爆响声
Yet.
目前为止
Eights.
八
Go fish.
抓牌吧
Do it.
动手
Okay. Okay. Now it's really time to go.
好了 行了 现在必须得走了
Here, boy!
这儿 宝贝
Where did you go, fellow.
你去哪儿了 小家伙
Hey, boy.
嘿 宝贝
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Come here, doggy.
过来 狗狗
Come on.
来吧
There you are.
找到你了
How are you, boy? Do you want some water?
你还好吧 宝贝 你想喝点水吗
Are you thirsty? Yeah.
渴不渴 渴吧
Come here. Let's get some water.
来这儿 喝点水
Yeah.
好吧
Are you thirsty?
你渴吗
Are you a thirsty boy?
你是个口渴的小狗狗吧
There we go.
喝吧
Yeah, that's right. Drink up, buddy.
这就对了 都喝光 伙计
Drink up.
喝光光
Dog!
狗狗
Dog, come back!
狗狗 回来
Dog!
狗狗
Nice job. What was up there?
干得漂亮 上面有什么
Some kind of a pressure valve thing.
有个类似于压力控制阀的东西
But that tank is full of zombie goo, like to the top.
不过罐里面都是僵尸粘液 都快装满了
Beautiful. It ain't gonna hold, guys.
美极了 不过撑不了多久 伙计们
Start the music!
放音乐
Let's dance.
让我们一齐舞动吧
I'll be damned.
我会受到诅咒的
I got the hose.
我来拿软管
Here. Give me that.
这儿 给我
You ready?
准备好了吗
Firing up.
启动
First time I've ever seen anybody cheat at go fish.
我头一回见到有人连打牌都作弊
It's a gift.
这可是一种天赋
What the hell is taking so long?
怎么要搞这么久
Full service just ain't what it used to be.
现在的服务大不如前啊
Relax.
放松点
Garnett and Warren know what they're doing.
加内特和沃伦心里有数
Too many Zs around here. It's freaking me out.
这附近僵尸太多了 怪吓人的
I got a phobia
我有恐惧症
you know ever since I got bit.
你知道的 就是自从我被咬了以后
I've been meaning to ask you about that. So these bites...
我一直想问你这个 那些咬伤...
Wait. What kind of doctor are you anyway?
等等 你到底是什么医生
Not really a doctor, more of an amateur pharmacologist.
不算是医生 更像个业余药理学家吧
What about you?
你呢
How'd you get to be the savior of the human race?
你怎么会成为人类的救世主的
You really wanna know?
你真想知道
Truth is for a guy who's been wrongly convicted,
事实是 对于一个蒙冤的人来说
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表