剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Believed to be in possession of Patient Zero.
被认为与零号♥病患一起
Current location, somewhere south of Philadelphia,
当前位置 费城南部某处
accompanied by an unknown number of civilians.
与一群未知平民在一起
Come in, Citizen Z.
请回复 市民Z
Mayday. Mayday.
求救 求救
This is Addison Carver with Delta-Xray-Delta.
我是三角洲X光小队的艾迪生·卡弗
Trying to contact Citizen Z.
尝试联♥系♥市民Z
Come in, Citizen Z. Addy Carver.
请回复 市民Z 艾迪生·卡弗
Mayday. Doesn't sound military.
求救 听上去不像军方的人
Slightly east coast accent.
有点东海岸口音
I wonder.
真好奇
Level nine top secret clearance only.
只允许安全等级高于九的用户
That would be me.
那不就是在说我吗
Facebook, Friendster, Twitter, Tinder.
脸书 朋友网 推特 火绒
A regular trip down memory lane.
游览一遍记忆的长廊
Someday this will be all that's left of us.
总有一天这些都会变成我们遗留下的资料
Addison Carver, AKA Addy.
艾迪生·卡弗 又称艾迪
Age twenty-six. Student.
二十六岁 学生
Believed to be accompanying Patient Zero to Mount Wilson
被认为因咬痕研究所而陪同零号♥病患
regarding operation Bite Mark.
去往威尔森山
Last contact seven days ago.
最后一次联络是在七天之前
Status,
当前状态
Single.
单身
I mean, status unknown.
我是说 状态未知
What a tomato.
好个尤物
What?
怎么了
No offense babe, but you need a bath.
没别的意思 宝贝 但你该洗澡了
Do I?
是吗
Yeah.
可不是
Oh, okay. Yeah, when was the last time
矮油 那您上次换内♥裤♥
you changed your underwear goat-boy?
又是什么时候 小牧童
What underwear?
内♥裤♥是何物啊
Y'all see that?
你们看见了吗
That's them, all right.
就是那帮人
Bastards.
兔崽子
Looks like they're trying to rob some poor family this time.
看上去这回他们想对那倒霉的一家人下手
Not if I have anything to say about it. Come on.
有我在就别想 我们走
Would it matter at all if I said don't do this?
我要是说别去 你们会听吗
Drop your weapons on the ground
把武器放在地上
or the first shot takes your head off.
不然第一枪就崩了你的脑子
You heard the man. Drop your weapons.
你听见了 放下武器
Now.
马上
What's this?
这是作甚
A robbery.
抢劫
Drop your weapons.
放下武器
Now.
快点
I don't want to have to kill you.
我不想把你们也杀了
Never get out of the boat.
千万别下船[语出《现代启示录》]
Yo, can't this thing go any faster?
大哥 这车还能再快点吗
I'm gonna die of old age before we get to California.
照这速度 没等到加州我先老死了
You can always get out and push.
你想快就下去推车啊
No, not me, sister. I'm special.
想美事呢姐姐 我这么金贵
Talking to you makes me wonder
跟你说话说得我
about this whole saving humanity thing.
都不想拯救全人类了
Stop the car!
停车
Oh, it's the family.
天哪 是刚才那一家
We got to get off this road.
这条路真是走不下去了
To update today's top storys:
下面播送今日最新消息
absolutley nothing new is going on
本日没有任何新消息
in this decimated world of ours.
只有满世界的死人
It's the same desperation, the same devastation
到处都是绝望 到处一片荒废
everywhere you look.
哪里都一样
And who the hell keeps posting all these cat videos?
到底是谁没完没了地播这些小猫视频
We should have known piano playing kittens
我们早该知道弹钢琴的小猫
was a harbinger of the Apocalypse.
就是僵尸大灾变的前兆
Quiet!
安静
This is Sergeant Charles Garnett calling Northern Light.
查尔斯·加内特中士呼叫北极光
Charles Garnett calling Northern Light.
查尔斯·加内特呼叫北极光
Come in, Northern Light.
请回答 北极光
Can you read me? Citizen Z, are you there? Over.
能收到吗 市民Z 你能听到吗 完毕
Yes, this is Northern Light for Garnett.
收到 北极光收到加内特呼叫
Citizen Z hitting you back. Go for Garnett.
应答人是市民Z 加内特请讲
Thank God. We've been trying to make this work for hours.
太好了 这玩意我们调了好几个小时
What are you broadcasting on?
你们拿什么发射的信♥号♥♥
Uh, Clowny the french fry guy.
薯条小丑男
One of our team, Carver jerry-rigged a drive-thru camera
我们小队的卡弗拿汽车餐厅的摄像头凑合了下
Addy Carver?
艾迪·卡弗吗
Yeah.
是啊
Is she there? I wanna say hi.
她在吗 我想打个招呼
Oh, okay.
啊 行
Hi, Addy.
你好啊 艾迪
Hey.
你也好
How's it going down there?
你们那边怎么样
Ummm, it's pretty eff'd up actually.
说实话不怎么样
How's it going wherever you are?
你那边怎么样
Aww you know, same ol' same ol'.
你也知道了啦 凑合过呗
Busy keeping an eye on the world.
光忙着守护世界了
What can I do for you folks?
我能为你们做什么
Can we get a chocolate shake and fries for ten thousand men?
麻烦来万人份的巧克力奶昔和炸薯条
Could we please get on with this before the Zs find us?
拜托能赶在僵尸追上我们之前把正事办了吗
Wait. Is that Murphy?
慢着 那是摩菲吗
Outstanding.
太好了
Glad to see you're still alive, sir.
很高兴你还活着 先生
Yeah but he won't be for long if we don't get off this highway.
我们要是还沿着大道走的话 就活不多久了
We're in desperate need of alternate transpo.
我们急需空中交通工具
We're looking for an airplane or a chopper or a hot air balloon.
我们在找飞机 直升机 热气球都行
Anything airborne.
能飞的就行
There is one thing.
我倒有个线索
I've been monitoring some random transmissions
我一直在监控
from what's left of the
感染控制紧急指挥部那里
Emergency Headquarters for Infection Control.
留下的一些随机信♥号♥♥传输
I can hear them, but they don't respond when I reply.
我听得到他们 可我回复他们时得不到应答
And it's pretty garbled.
而且信♥号♥♥相当混乱
General McCandles might still be holed up there.
麦坎德斯将军可能还藏在那里
You're in luck.
你们很幸运
I have a visual confirmation on that chopper.
我看到了一架直升机
It looks like it's still there.
看来它还在原来的位置
Where is it?
在哪里
McLean, Virginia.
弗吉尼亚州麦克莱恩市
Twenty clicks due west of Washington DC.
在华盛顿特区往西12公里
Look for a high-rise with structural damage
你们去找一个已结构性损坏的高楼
and a chopper on the roof.
楼顶上有一台直升机
Now that's a hundred miles south from here.
这样一来 我们还得往南走160公里
We're going west, not south.
我们现在要往西走 不是往南走
West. Do you want to get off the road or not?
是西 那你还要不要出发了
Puppies and kittens!
小伙伴过来了
We gotta go.
我们得走了
Bye, Addison.
再见 艾迪生
Call me when you get there.
到了再联♥系♥我
Not exactly what I was hoping for.
跟我期待的很不一样
One of these days you're gonna learn to quit hoping for things.
总有一天你会学会不再期待任何事物
You better hope not
你最好别那样想
cuz that's when we leave your ass at the side of the road.
不然到时我们就会把你丢在路边了
Halt! Who goes there!
站住 报上名来
Sergeant Charles Garnett, National Guard.
国民警卫队 查尔斯·加内特中士
This is Lieutenant Roberta Warren,
这是罗伯塔·沃伦中尉
State your business. Also National Guard.
为何事而来 也是国民警卫队的
We're on a high priority mission
我们在执行高优先级任务
to get this man to a CDC lab in California.
把这位先生送去加州的疾病控制中心研究所
We were sent here by an Intell Officer from the NSA
国安局的一名情报人员让我们来这里
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表