剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Sam.
山姆
Salt Lake City's been overrun by zombies.
盐湖城已经被僵尸占领了
Yeah, right.
是哦 我知道了
Uh, wait, wait, Sam.
等等 山姆
You're right.
你说的没错
You are old enough to go see your dad.
你已经长大了 可以去见你的父亲了
But here's the thing.
但是还有个事
We've run out of food.
我们的食物吃光了
Can you help us?
你能帮帮我们吗
My friend Helen could help you get some food.
我的朋友海伦可以帮到你们
Cool.
很好
Will you show us where they live?
你能告诉我们他们住在哪里吗
Tell you what.
这样吧
You take us there,
你带我们去找你朋友
we will drive you to Salt Lake City.
我们开车带你去盐湖城
Okay.
好吧
Murphy, move.
摩菲 让个地方
Hey there.
你好
Hey man, I'm Mack.
你好 小伙子 我叫麦克
Just up there.
就在那边
Anybody home?
有人在家吗
Doesn't look like it.
看着好像没人
Mack, you want to check it out?
麦克 你先下去侦查一下
Yeah.
好的
Get back in the truck!
回到车里去
You're not welcome here!
这里不欢迎你
Hold on, hold on!
慢着 别激动
It's okay.
没事的
We're friendly. We just...
我们毫无恶意 我们只是...
Stop! Stop! It's fine! Just listen to me for a second!
停停停 别开火 先听我把话说完好吗
We have...
我们有
I thought you said they were friendly, Sam.
我记得你说她们很友善 山姆
Stop! Don't shoot! Please!
别开火 求你们别开枪
We have your boy!
你们的孩子在我们车上
We have Sam!
山姆跟我们在一起
Hold your fire!
停火
Open the gate.
打开大门
Ms. Helen, it's okay. They just need food.
海伦女士 没事的 他们只是想找些食物
They're nice.
他们人不错
It's good to see you, Sam.
很高兴见到你 山姆
Why don't you go inside and find your mother?
你进去找你妈吧
I'm sure she's anxious to see you.
我相信她现在急着想见你
Thank you for bringing him back.
谢谢你们能带他回来
Sometimes our kids get cabin fever
有时我们的孩子得了幽居病
and decide to go exploring.
然后决定要外出探险
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
It's infected.
伤口感染了
Oh, that could be dangerous.
那可能很危险
Yeah, it could.
确实
We can help you.
我们可以帮助你
You've arrived at the Sisters of Mercy.
你们现在到了仁慈姐妹会
Anytime now!
大姐 我们赶时间呢
You don't have to stay!
你不想留下也可以
Yes, he does.
他必须得留下
We're a team.
我们是伙伴
You are?
是吗
Yes.
是的
Well, team or not,
不管是不是伙伴
if you want to stay here, you'll have to split up.
如果你想留下 你们就必须分开
Women and children only here.
这里只让女人和孩子进
You can go inside with your friend.
你和你的朋友可以进
But your men will have to stay outside the wall.
但男人们必须待在墙外
We'll give you 24 hours.
我们给你们二十四小时
You can rest, get some food, and then you'll leave us.
你们可以休息 吃东西 然后上路
That's very fair of you.
你的想法合情合理
And you are?
请问你怎么称呼
Helen. And you?
海伦 你呢
Lieutenant Roberta Warren. Missouri National Guard.
罗伯塔·沃伦中尉 密苏里国民警卫队的
Addy.
艾迪
Don't worry.
别担心
I got her.
我会照顾她的
Yeah, this blows.
没错 这糟透了
Can you help her?
你能帮她吗
She has an infected leg. Take her to the infirmary.
她的腿感染了 带他去医务室
You're pretty.
你真漂亮
Hi.
你好
Want to see my carrots?
想看看我的胡萝卜吗
Sure.
当然
I planted them myself.
是我自己种的
Here?
在这吗
Yep.
对
It's beautiful here.
这里真美
Come on.
来吧
Here you go.
我帮你
Thanks.
谢谢
Now look at this one, and look at all the flowers in it.
看这个 看这里面所有的花
Here we grow our own vegetables.
在这里 我们自己种蔬菜
We have chickens and cows out back.
后面我们还有鸡和牛
Cows? You get milk?
牛 你们有牛奶吗
Milk, butter, yogurt.
牛奶 黄油 酸奶
Most importantly for you, penicillin.
对你们来说最重要的是青霉素
Amy makes it herself. She used to be a chemist.
是艾米自己做的 她以前是药剂师
Lina's in the kitchen,
厨房♥的琳娜
she'll show you where you can wash up.
会告诉你们 哪里可以清洁一下自己
And I hope you'll join us for our mid-day meal.
另外 我希望你能一起来吃午餐
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
No. It's back, front, clap,
错了 应该是 手背 手掌 拍
right, then left.
右 然后左
Sorry, I haven't done this in forever.
抱歉 我很久没玩过这个了
My mom taught me a really long time ago.
我妈妈很久之前教过我
Is she nice?
她人好吗
Yeah, yeah, she is.
是的 是的 她人很好
Let's try again.
再来一次
Whoever built this place
不管是谁建立了这个地方
must've seen the Apocalypse coming.
他一定是预见到大灾变的到来了
It's perfect.
这里简直完美
That was my husband.
是我丈夫建立的
His philosophy was that we become
他的处世哲学是
absolutely self-sufficient and off the grid.
我们应该绝对地自给自足 脱离尘世
Your husband?
你丈夫吗
He's gone.
他不在了
Like the others.
像其他人一样
All these women?
这些女人呢
Well Zina and Emmeline were my sister wives.
吉娜和埃米琳是我的好姐妹
And when Ammon went, we had each other and this place.
亚蒙死后 我们只有彼此与这个地方
These other women weren't so lucky 'til we found them.
在我们发现这些女人前 她们都很不幸
Now they're safe.
现在她们安全了
They're free.
她们自♥由♥了
More strawberries?
再吃点草莓吗
No. I...
不吃了 我...
I think I'm gonna go look in on Cassandra
我得去找一下卡桑德拉
and see how she's doing.
看看她怎么样了
Thank you. Of course.
谢谢 不客气
So these are the carrots you grew? They're delicious.
这就是你们种的胡萝卜吗 很好吃
Feeling better? Thank you.
感觉好些了吗 谢谢你
Starting to.
好些了
Remember what Sam told us about where he was going?
还记得山姆和我们说他要去哪吗
Salt Lake City to see his dad.
去盐湖城找他爸爸
Amy has a son a little older than Sam.
艾米有个比山姆大一些的儿子
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表