剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Already on 1,055.
我已经灭掉1055个了
Damn!
靠
So what happens when you get to 10,000
杀够一万个又怎样呢
Change my name.
改名字呗
To what? Twenty thousand?
改成什么 两万吗
Jeff.
杰夫
I like the name Jeff.
我喜欢杰夫这个名字
Ah, shut up.
闭嘴吧
Where did everybody go?
大家都去哪了
I haven't seen a survivor except for those two bikers.
我看不见任何生还者 除了那两个车手
Black Summer. Everybody starved to death.
黑色夏季 人都饿死了
I was in Philly for Black Summer.
黑色夏季时我在费城
It was bad. I lost thirty pounds.
那时很惨 我瘦了30磅
Thought I was dead.
我以为自己要死了
How did you survive?
那你怎么活过来的
Did what I had to do.
为了生存我什么都做尽
Hold on. It's not a Z.
别开枪 不是僵尸
Peace. No bites here.
别激动 我没被咬
100 percent alive.
绝对是正常人
What happened to your friend?
你那哥们呢
Turns out he had other friends of low morals.
搞了半天他还有个缺德朋友
Took my ride.
把我车抢了
Horse thieves should be shot.
偷人座驾 该枪毙
You should choose better friends.
怨你交友不慎
Good advice.
多谢指点
What can we do for you?
我们不想生事
One peaceful group of humans to a lone traveler?
你一个路人来找我们想做什么
Could use a lift.
最好能载我一程
Sure don't want to spend the night out here alone.
一个人可没法在外面过夜
Sorry. We ain't running a taxi service.
抱歉 我们不是做租车生意的
Which way are you headed?
你这是要去哪
Any direction but back.
只要不往回走就行
Word is there's a horde on the move
谣传说在纽约南边
south on the New York side.
有一大群僵尸正在移♥动♥
I see you're scrounging for gas.
我瞧见你们到处找汽油
You know like we used to say, ass, gas or grass.
好比那句老话 搭车掏钱 没钱滚蛋
Nobody rides for free.
意思是搭车得给人好处
I know where you could fill up.
我知道你们在哪能找到汽油
Now would be the time to share that information.
你最好现在就告诉我们
Place called Jersey Devil Refinery, maybe five miles off,
那地方叫泽西恶魔精炼厂 大概五里地远吧
just off the turnpike.
一下高速就是
How do you know there's gas there?
你怎么知道那有汽油
Got overrun day number one.
僵尸爆发第一天那里就被血洗了
All the tanks are still full,
所有油罐都是满的
just rusting away.
放在那等着变质
All right, take us to this refinery.
那好 带我们去精炼厂
And if there's gas there like you say,
如果真如你所说有汽油
you can ride with us to the next outpost.
我们会把你带到下一个安全点
You won't be sorry.
你们肯定不会白去
You got that right.
这你可说对了
Let's get out of here.
咱们出发
New guy's gonna ride with me and Warren.
新人跟我和沃伦一辆车
Everybody else load up in the truck.
其他人上卡车
So are we just gonna pick up every sketchy loser
是不是以后每次停车 我们都要让
at every place we stop?
这些个废物搭便车
Well we brought you along, didn't we?
我们这不是就让你搭上车了么
Besides, nobody consulted me.
再说了 也没人问我有没有意见
We're not really going to California with this guy, are we?
我们不会真要跟这家伙去加州吧
You know the Apocalypse is a lot like rehab, kid.
世界末日就跟戒毒似的 小子
Just take it one day at a time,
过一天是一天
and then do the next indicated thing.
该做什么做什么
In this case, that means get more gas.
眼下 该做的就是找汽油
After that, who knows?
找完了汽油 谁知道呢
We're doomed.
我们完蛋了
Well there you have it.
不出所料
We're officially on E.
彻底没油了
How much further?
还有多远
Spittin' distance.
近在眼前了
That's not a refinery.
这哪里是精炼厂
That's a zombie factory.
简直就是个僵尸工厂
Frackin' zombies.
该死的僵尸
They seem to want something in there real bad.
他们貌似非常迫切地想拿到那边的什么
It's that sound.
是那个声音
Like bees to honey.
就像蜜蜂闻见花香
Or Zs to shit.
或者僵尸闻见尸臭
Hey, you know about this?
你知道是这幅景象吗
Hey, all the easy gas is gone.
反正你们在别处也找不着汽油了
So what's the brilliant plan?
那你们有什么高见啊
Die, get eaten, go home early?
死翘翘 被僵尸啃 早早回老家吗
What's that smell?
这是什么味儿
The undead and gasoline.
僵尸的臭气和汽油味
Both highly flammable.
都非常易燃
So no firearms of any kind.
所以绝对不能开火
So how do you want to handle this?
那你打算怎么处理
Well first we got to shut off whatever's making that noise.
首先我们得想法子让那声音停下来
Okay, it's probably some kind of pump.
可能是油泵之类的
But where?
但是在哪
Follow the zombies.
跟着僵尸走就是了
They all seem to be headed for the top of that catalog.
他们貌似都朝着油罐架的最上边移♥动♥
We'll get up there and check it out.
我们爬上去查查看
Then we got to have a sound that draws the Zs away from the pump
我们需要用某种声音把僵尸从气泵那里引开
so we can get to the gas.
这样我们才能取到汽油
Sorry, I left my guitar back at Camp Blue Sky.
抱歉 我把吉他留在蓝天营了
Car horns?
车喇叭声可以吗
No, they'll all just head this way.
不行 这会把它们都吸引到这个地方来
And so will every other dead head within earshot.
还有所有能听见这声音的僵尸
I have something.
我有办法
Zs like high-pitched sounds.
僵尸都喜欢高音调的声音
The more musical the better.
越动听的声音它们越喜欢
Wow, learn something everyday.
真是每天都能学到新知识
That's great.
好极了
You're our decoy.
你就是我们的诱饵
I'll go with her.
我跟她一起去
I don't need his help.
我不需要他帮忙
No, you need cover. Take him.
不 你需要掩护 跟他一起去
And start the music when you get to the top of that catwalk.
走到架桥的小道上面 再开始放音乐
You two, get to the top of the other side
你们两个 到另外架桥的那一侧
and see if you can kill that noise. Got it.
看看能不能关掉那声音 明白了吗
Where'd that kid go?
那孩子去哪了
He was here a minute ago.
一分钟前他还在这里呢
Oh and his name is Ten Thousand.
还有 他的名字是一万
Well he better be back by the time we're ready to go.
他最好能在我们动身之前回来
Hey, if we get that tanker started
如果我们能发动那辆油罐车
and we could fill it up from the main tank,
我们就可以从那里加油了
that much gas would get us to California.
这么多油够我们跑到加利福尼亚了
I like the way you think.
我喜欢你这个想法
So what should I be doing
那等下你们都快被烧死的时候
while you all are getting incinerated to death?
我应该做点什么呢
All right, why don't you take Mr. Congeniality here
好吧 你为何不带卧底先生
and the Suburban and get back to a safe distance,
和这辆萨伯曼SUV到安全地带去呢
just in case.
以防万一
What if... you know... zombies?
那如果 你知道的 僵尸回来了怎么办
If this all ends in tears,
如果我们都不幸出事了
you got to get him to California.
你一定要带他到加利福尼亚去
Sure.
我会的
No problem.
没问题
Wait one second, buddy. Wait one second. I got you.
稍等一下 朋友 稍等 我会帮你
There you go.
我们到了
All right, let's warm you up.
很好 让我帮你暖和一下吧
Oh yeah, it's cold outside, isn't it?
外面冷极了 对吧
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表