剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
10K! Cover our flank.
一万 侧面掩护
Don't let man or zombie follow us up.
别让人或僵尸跟上来
Yes, sir.
遵命
One thousand ninety-three.
1093个
No.
一箭双雕
Ninety-four.
应该是第1094个
What floor is the General on?
将军在几楼
Top floor.
在顶楼
He's the General, man.
拜托 他可是将军
What floor do you think he's on?
他还能在哪一层呢
My world is but an illusion.
这一切都是幻觉
My world is but an illusion.
这一切都是幻觉
Oh God, why didn't I pay better attention
天呐 为什么我以前没有多注意
to that sweet little Buddhist chick I dated?
和我约会的那个信佛的妞
Stay calm.
保持冷静
I'm sure they're...
我确定他们...
I'm sure they're watching you right now.
我确定他们在守着你
They're looking for you.
他们正在找你
They're looking for you right now.
他们现在正在找你
There's no way they'd just leave you here
他们不可能抛弃你
trapped in the air shaft with an ugly-ass zombie
不会让你卡在通风井里
waiting to eat my face off!
和一个等着吃人的丑僵尸在一起
Oh, wait.
等等
Oh, that's more like it.
这还差不多
I was saving this for a special occasion.
我这是为特殊情况省下来的
Like now.
就像现在
Come on, suck it up.
加油 坚持住
Come on. Come on.
加油 挺住
That's good shit, man.
这他妈是个好东西
Chill!
冷静点
Help!
救命呀
Now what?
现在做什么
Be ready for anything.
准备好见招拆招
Did I mention that
我有提过吗
the one thing I have a phobia of aside
除了僵尸
from zombies is elevators.
我最怕的就是电梯
Shouldn't have messed with the General.
你们真不应该去惹将军
Is it getting hot in here?
这里是不是越来越热了
Hey, come on. Open the damn door.
快点 把该死的门打开
I got to get out of here.
我要出去
Relax, Murphy.
摩菲 放松
No, no, I got to get out. There's not enough oxygen.
不 我要出去 这里氧气不足
Chill out!
冷静点
Mack!
马克
I'm here, babe.
宝贝 我在这
Hey, why aren't we moving?
为什么停了
It'll start in a second.
马上就会启动
Thank you, son.
儿子 谢谢你
It's good.
真不错
Can I do anything for you?
我现在能为你做些什么
Make sure those knots are tight.
确保这些结都系紧了
It's not gonna be long now.
要不了多久了
It's double-half-hitch. Just like you taught me.
是双活结 按照你教我那样打的
Just be sure.
再确认一下吧
Promise me
答应我
you'll do what we talked about
时间一到
when the time comes.
你要按照我们说好的做
Promise me.
答应我
I promise.
我保证
Just like we talked about.
按照我们说好的来
I swear.
我发誓
Don't swear.
别发誓
Your mother never liked that.
你母亲不喜欢发誓
I promise.
我保证
Good.
好
I could always trust you to do the right thing.
我一直相信你能做正确的事
You're a good boy.
你是个好孩子
Your mother,
你母亲
she'd be proud of the man you're growing up to be.
她会为日后的你而自豪
Give me another puff.
再给我抽一口
Will ya?
行吗
Ya know, now don't take offense.
你现在别乱来好吗
But the only thing worse than that mug of yours
比你那张脸更恐怖的
is your breath.
就是你的口臭了
Not my fingers, you animal!
别咬我手指 畜生
I was offering you the last hit.
我是在请你抽最后一口好东西
Well, fine. I'll bogart it myself then.
得了 都便宜了我自己吧
A thousand and one uses, I tell ya.
我跟你说这玩意儿可是用途广泛
Well I'll be damned.
该死的
I think you're stoned.
我看你是被熏醉了
Hell, we don't need a vaccine.
矮油 疫苗之类都可以省了
Just need a few billion tons of some primo Ganja,
只需要几百万吨♥的优质大♥麻♥
and the world would be just fine.
就能天下太平了
Doctor Morgan Henley.
摩根·亨利医生
Does that name ring a bell
你那个吸饱大♥麻♥烟气的脑袋
in any of those cannabinol soaked brain cells you have left?
觉得这个名字听起来耳熟吗
I must be really stoned.
我一定也是醉了
Obstetrics, huh?
产科医生是吗
I wonder what that must have been like.
真想知道那是怎样的感觉
Bringing all them beautiful little angels into the world.
把那些美丽的小天使带到尘世间来
I mean just to be present for so many miracles.
我是说那么多奇迹发生时你都能在场见证
Yeah, it's a bummer all those babies grew up to be zombies.
结果那些婴儿都长大变成了僵尸也真令人痛心
You know,
你知道吗
I got a kid out there somewhere.
我在外头有个孩子
I never told anybody that before.
我从没告诉过其它人
I had him when I was 19.
我十九岁就有的他
Too young.
当时我太年轻了
Wasn't really around for him like I should've been.
应该陪他长大的时候我都不怎么在他身边
Never really got to know him.
从没能真正了解他
Kept telling myself maybe you know
我一直在告诉自己
someday I...I would just call him up.
或许某一天我会和他通个电♥话♥
Make up for lost time.
来弥补我没能陪伴他的时光
Lost time. Lost time.
逝去的时光 逝去的时光
And I don't even know if he's alive or dead.
我甚至都不知道他是死是活
Help!
救命呀
Help!
救命呀
Somebody!
来人啊
Anybody!
有人吗
Help!
救命
Bravo Company must hold their positions
在增援部队抵达之前
until the reinforcements arrive.
B连队必须要挺住
If their line is broken,
一旦他们的前线崩溃
there's nothing to stop the infected
就再也无法阻止受感染者
between here and the ocean.
从本地向海洋移♥动♥了
You tell that wing commander
你告诉那个中校
if he doesn't get those planes in the air right now
要是他不能马上安排飞机起飞
I'm gonna come down there personally
我就要亲自去他那里
and tear his head off his shoulders
把他的脑袋从肩膀上卸下来
and beat the damn zombie horde to death with his bloody skull.
用他鲜血淋漓的头骨把那群僵尸给揍趴下
What do we have here?
看看这些送上门来的家伙们
Insubordinate curs can't take no for an answer?
屡教不改的人真是不听话啊
We'll see about that, eh?
我们走着瞧吧
Why aren't we moving? What's going on?
电梯怎么不动了 发生什么事了
All right, everyone needs to relax.
行了 你们都冷静下
Don't mess with us.
别想糊弄我们
I'm not messing with you, man.
我没在糊弄你 伙计
Anything happens, you'll be the first to go.
一旦出事 第一个受死的就是你
I got to get out of here!
我没法再待在这里了
Murphy! No!
摩菲 别出去
Don't fire!
不要开枪
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表