剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Brother, you don't know the half of it.
兄弟你还真不清楚我的来历
Come on, Murphy.
少来了摩菲
No one wants to hear your war stories.
没人想听你的战争破事
They asked.
是他们问起的
I'd like to hear it.
我想听
Those look like zombie bites.
那些看上去像是僵尸咬的
Eight of 'em.
一共八个伤疤
And I lived to tell the tale.
我大难不死
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
Well I was given an experimental vaccine,
我被注射了试验阶段的疫苗
and now the Zs think I'm one of them.
现在僵尸认为我是它们的一员
Is there more of this vaccine?
还有这种疫苗吗
You're looking at it. Only known survivor.
现在在你面前的 就是已知的唯一幸存者
But if we can get to this lab in California,
但是如果我们能到达加州的实验室
they can make more vaccine using the antibodies in my blood.
他们就能用我血液中的抗体制♥作♥更多疫苗
And the human race survives.
人类就能生存下去
Our friend tends to exaggerate.
我们的朋友喜欢夸大其词
Come on.
得了
We all saw him walk through zombies.
我们都看到他行走于僵尸之间不受攻击
What can I say? I'm a natural.
怎么说好呢 哥浑然天成
Try unnatural.
你想不天成也不行啊
Somebody had a cocktail.
看来有人喝醉了哦
Henry? Don't forget about our friend Doc outside.
亨利 别忘了守在外面的那位朋友多克
So his lab in California, that's a long ways.
他要去的加州实验室 路途遥远啊
We started in New York.
我们从纽约出发的
New York?
纽约
You came from New York?
你们从纽约来的吗
Wasn't easy.
路途艰难
That is an understatement.
说得可真轻描淡写
Well we were headed west.
我们本来要去西边
Maybe we can help get you the rest of the way.
也许剩下的路我们可以协助你们
We could use the help.
我们可以接受帮助
Let me propose another toast.
请允许我再说一句祝酒词
To California.
敬加州
Yeah.
也好
To California.
敬加州
To California.
敬加州
Steady your aim?
想瞄得更准吗
Oh, well maybe just a sip.
喝一小口应该没事
Hey, tell my buddy 10K it's his turn to take watch.
麻烦你告诉我的朋友一万 该他放哨了
That last sip,
不能再喝了
I must be tired than I thought.
看来我比想象中更疲乏
What's happening?
怎么回事
Oh shit.
该死
Where am I?
我在哪
I'm awake.
我醒了
Okay, everybody hold on.
好吧 大家坚持住
Not a great option right now.
恐怕坚持不住
Where's Murphy?
摩菲呢
Murphy!
摩菲
Okay.
好吧
Anyone see anything sharp?
有人看到什么尖锐的东西吗
Well there's all these golf tees on the floor.
地板上到处都是高尔夫球的球拖
Too short.
太短了
Well I got something under here. It's in my... 10K, get it.
我压着什么 就在我身下 一万 摸出来
You got it? Ummm.
摸到了吗
Oh, no that's not sharp enough.
额 这个不够尖锐
Okay, uh.
好吧
Uh, oh look.
看那
There's something on top of the bar.
吧台上有东西
Any time!
快点
Okay.
好吧
Ready? On three.
倒数三下
One!
一
Two!
二
Three!
三
Okay.
很好
Now...
现在
How do we get out of these?
我们怎么脱身
Can we bust that rail?
能破坏掉这串锁吗
Well if we can't, it ain't gonna be for lack of tryin'.
如果不能 那肯定不是因为没努力
If you say anything golf-related,
你要是再敢说什么跟高尔夫有关的话
I'll poke you with it.
姐就用这东西戳死你
Where are you taking me?
你们要带我去哪
Just sit back and appreciate your improved circumstances.
在后排坐好 你应感激有这么好的条件
I'm sorry. How is this an improvement?
抱歉 这哪里好了
We have food, water, fuel.
我们有食物 水和燃料
You and your friends had no food, no water,
你和你的小伙伴们没有食物和水
and were running on fumes.
都已经精疲力竭了
And no ammo.
你们也没有子弹了
Should be thankful we freed you from those losers.
感谢我们把你从那帮废物中解救出来吧
Well maybe losing the feelings in my hands
也许失去双手的自♥由♥
is making me a little cranky.
让我有些暴躁
I mean are these really necessary?
我的意思是 这样有必要吗
Hey. Look.
等等
I get it.
我懂了
You heard me talking about my deal
你们听我说自己的事情
and decided to horn in.
然后决定插一脚
Figured there might be something in it for you
觉得如果把我送到加利福尼亚
if you get me to California.
可能会有利可图
But guys, unless the sun decided to rise in the west
但是大伙 这得等到太阳从西边出来吧
we're headed the wrong way. California's behind us.
因为我们走错了 加州在反方向
We're not going to California.
我们不去加利福尼亚
What the hell do you want?
那你们到底想干什么
Why don't you just relax, enjoy the scenery?
你为什么不能放松一下 享受风景呢
I already seen it.
我看够了
Then just try shutting up.
那你就闭嘴
Not my nature.
不吐槽不是我性格
Then evolve.
那就改性子
You'll find out what we want soon enough.
不久后你就知道我们想要什么了
What'd you do to the others?
你们对其他人做了什么
You know they won't just let you take me.
他们不会任由你们把我带走
They're a lot more dangerous than they look.
他们可比看起来要危险得多
You don't have to worry about them anymore.
你不用再为他们操心了
What'd you do?
你们做了什么
You kill them?
杀了他们吗
We left them for the Zs.
我们把他们留给僵尸了
Darwin will take care of the rest.
物竞天择 适者生存
What happened to us?
我们是怎么了
I believe we got roofied.
我想我们被下药了
Drugged with rohypnol.
下的是安定剂
Where's Murphy?
摩菲去哪了
The others are gone too.
其他人也不见了
You don't think...
你不会想...
Murphy wouldn't do that.
摩菲不会那么做
Drug us to escape?
难道下药后逃跑吗
How could we let this happen?
我们怎么可以让这样的事发生
He was our responsibility.
他是我们的职责所在
At least they left our ride.
至少他们还留了辆车
The battery's dead.
电池没电了
Well assuming we find some way to get moving,
假设我们可以继续前进
what next, boss?
接下来呢
Go after Murphy and get his ass to California
找摩菲 把他送到加利福尼亚
or die tryin'.
或者死在找他的路上
Hey, do we even know what direction he went in?
我们知道他的行踪吗
Too many questions, Doc. Too many questions.
多克 问题太多了 太多了
It's got a battery. I don't know how good.
这有电池 我不知道状态如何
Look at this.
看这个
Yes.
太好了
How did you know that?
你怎么知道会有这玩意的
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表