剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Hey, kid! Wait! Wait up!
孩子 等等 矮油 小万万
Homer saved us!
荷马救了我们
That's right. He saved the whole town!
没错 他救了整个小镇
It's not that!
不是那样的
I couldn't save him.
我救不了他
I know, I know. We heard.
我知道 我们都听到了
You did everything you could.
你已经尽力了
You gave him mercy.
你让他解脱了
You remind me of my ex-wife, back from Costco.
你让我回想起了我在好市多工作的前妻
Who'd marry you?
哪个女的会嫁给你啊
Several women, I'll have you know.
哥老实告诉你 还真不少呢
None with very good taste
不过她们要么没什么好品味
or staying power.
要么没什么忍♥耐力
So it all worked.
成功了吗
We're safe.
我们安全了
From the meltdown.
至少不会融毁了
Nothing else.
没别的了
Is this a battery charger?
这个是充电器吗
Yeah. I couldn't find a truck that I could fix,
是啊 我找不到能修好的卡车
so that'll keep us going.
用这个估计能带我们走一段路
All right, so we can get back on the trail.
好吧 那我们能继续上路了
But where to?
可是去哪呢
Given the fact that we've lost Patient Zero.
咱们已经跟零号♥病患走散了
Great news!
好消息
The vodka made perfect fuel
伏特加真是个好燃料
for ten minutes!
十分钟就用了个精光
What happened?
发生怎么了
Crash landing
迫降了
about a hundred miles out of town.
在离小镇大概160公里的地方
Wow, you covered a lot of ground.
你这可走了一大段路啊
Did you hitchhike?
你是搭了个顺风车吗
Ten miles, whatever.
好像是16公里 管他呢
It felt like a hundred miles when you're walking.
反正走路的时候感觉根本没有尽头
So what happened to Amelia?
那艾米莉亚呢
Oh no.
不是吧
You didn't give her mercy?
你没有仁慈地了结她吗
It didn't feel right, somehow.
不知道为什么 我感觉这样做不对
So you just let her follow you?
你就让她一路跟着你吗
That... felt... right, somehow.
感觉... 这样... 比较好吧
Okay, what do you want us to do?
好吧 你希望我们怎么做
No, no! No, no, no, no, no! No!
不不不
No!
不
She is not hurting us!
她不会伤害我们的
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe it's time for a different kind of mercy.
说不定我们应该尝试一下另一种仁慈
Okay.
好吧
Climb aboard.
上车吧
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表