剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
I should have slapped that fool harder.
早知道我抽那个家伙时下手就该再狠点
Murphy!
摩菲
Murphy!
摩菲
Murphy! Murphy!
摩菲 摩菲
All right Warren, you come with me.
行了沃伦 你跟我来
You guys stay here in case he comes back.
你们在这里等他
Got it.
了解
You okay?
你们还好吗
Let's get out of here.
我们出去吧
Dude,
伙计
you're really starting to marsh my mellow.
你真的开始让我觉得反胃了
Well I coulda used you about an hour ago.
我一小时前就该用你了
Look, man.
听着伙计
It's been fun,
跟你在一起挺愉快
but I think it's time you go home now.
不过我觉得该让你归西了
You're starting to creep me out, man.
你开始吓着我了 伙计
Let's just get this over with.
我们做个了断吧
Doctor Morgan Henley.
摩根·亨利医生
I give you mercy.
我仁慈地结束你的生命
Okay.
好了
There.
行了
Now how am I gonna get out of here?
现在我该怎么出去呢
Warren!
沃伦
Help! Somebody!
救命 有人吗
Doc? Doc?
多克 多克
Anybody!
有人吗
Doc, is that you?
多克 是你吗
Murphy?
摩菲
Murphy, is that you?
摩菲 是你吗
Hang in there, Doc.
撑住 多克
Someone will come help you.
会有人来救你的
Just not me.
不过不是我
I'm out of ammo.
我的弹♥药♥用光了
Me too.
我也是
Well look who.
瞧瞧这是谁啊
I think that's the last of them.
我想他们是最后几个了
Is everybody okay?
大家都没事吧
Anybody seen Murphy?
有人看到摩菲了吗
Murphy! Murphy!
摩菲 摩菲
You don't have to shout. I'm right here.
别喊了 我在这
You don't sneak up on people
你接近人的时候别鬼鬼祟祟地行吗
in the zombie apocalypse, okay?
现在是僵尸时代
Sorry, sorry.
对不起 我错了
I know where Doc is.
我知道多克在哪儿
Where?
哪里
Holy shit.
我的天哪
I'm out of ammo.
我没子弹了
Me too.
我也是
I got this.
我有这个
Garnett!
加内特
Take cover!
趴下
No!
不
No!
不
Is everybody okay?
大家没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Murphy, where's Doc?
摩菲 多克在哪里
He was down that air shaft.
他就在通风井里面
What?
什么
Let's go find that helicopter
我们去找直升机吧
and get out of here.
然后离开这里
Now.
走吧
No disrespect Madame President,
总统女士 无意冒犯
but you're not fit to lead a gang of kindergartners
不过你都没法好好带着一群幼儿园的孩子
in a dirt clod war.
打泥巴仗
Let alone this great nation in a moment of grave national peril
更别想在这国难深重之时统领国家
like we find ourselves in now.
就像现在我们都处于水深火热之中
I've been waiting for you.
我一直等着你们呢
Ah, crap.
啊 垃圾
Nothing works anymore.
没有一件有用的
Nothing.
都没用
What do you people want anyway?
你们究竟想要什么
We're on a mission that just might save the human race.
我们正在执行一项有可能拯救人类的任务
This man has antibodies in his blood
这个人的血液中有抗体
needed to make a zombie vaccine.
能用来制♥造♥僵尸疫苗
We've been tasked with getting him
我们负责把他护送到
to a CDC lab in California.
加利福尼亚的疾病控制中心研究所
Alive.
要活的
We need your helicopter.
我们需要你的直升机
Well hell, why didn't you say so sooner?
见鬼 你们怎么不早说
I'll fly you there myself.
我亲自开直升机带你们去
She's beautiful, isn't she?
她很漂亮 对吧
What is this, some kind of joke?
怎么回事 你在开玩笑吗
Sure, she needs a little maintenance.
她的确需要好好维修一下了
But,
不过
with some TLC,
只要细心呵护她
a little help scrounging a few spare parts,
再帮忙给她找来一些零件
I'll have you to California in no time.
我很快就会把你们送到加利福尼亚的
Jackass!
混♥蛋♥
A friend of mine died trying to get to that pile of junk.
我的朋友就为了这一堆垃圾送了命
You and Doc were friends?
你跟多克是朋友
We played cards...once.
我们一起玩过牌... 一次
This is war, son.
这是战争 小子
We've all lost friends.
我们都失去过朋友
Hell, everybody I ever knew is dead.
妈的 我认识的所有人都死了
Why am I not surprised?
我怎么就不吃惊呢
You know I don't like you.
知道吗 我可不喜欢你
Well get in line.
那请先排个队
General McCandles.
麦坎德斯将军
Sir.
长官
Thank you, but I think we'll find alternate transportation.
谢谢 但我想我们还是另想办法运送吧
You think I'm insane, don't you?
你们觉得我疯了 是不是
Well maybe I am.
也许我的确是疯了
Too much death.
死了那么多人
Too many good men sent to an early grave.
很多人英年早逝
Too many zombies.
那么多僵尸
Stand down! I got this!
后退 我来对付
Come here you Godless brain eating scum!
来啊 你们这些蔑视上帝的吃脑蠢货
I'll see you in Hell!
咱们地狱见啦
What happened to Doc?
多克呢
He didn't make it.
他没挺过来
Zombies.
有僵尸
Oh God, is that...
天啊 那是...
It's Doc.
是多克
Someone's gotta...
谁来...
I'll do it.
我来吧
Steven "Doc" Beck.
斯蒂文·多克·贝克
I give you mercy.
我仁慈地结束你的生命
What the hell, Warren?
搞什么鬼 沃伦
You trying to kill me?
你这是要杀我吗
You're alive?
你还活着吗
Damn straight I'm alive.
废他妈话 我活好好的
We thought you were dead.
我们以为你死了
Well so did I.
哥也这么以为呢
Some numbskull threw a grenade
不知哪个傻瓜往我被困的通风道
in the air shaft I was stuck in.
扔了颗手雷
Well hurry up!
赶紧过来吧
Here.
给
Come on.
服了你了
Give me a kiss, baby.
亲一个 宝贝
Well I should let you go.
好吧 我也不想再烦你了
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表