剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
He's not here.
他现在不在这里
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
Went to Salt Lake City to see his dad?
他也去盐湖城找爸爸了吗
The girls stay here, but all the boys leave when they turn 13.
女孩都在 而男孩长到13岁都离开了
That's what she said.
她是这么说的
They seem so happy.
她们看起来很幸福
Yeah, maybe a little too happy.
恩 有点幸福过头了
Nice people always scare me.
太善良的人总会吓到我
Let's get you well, and let's get out of here.
等你好起来 我们一起离开这
All these women give me the creeps.
这里的女人让我毛骨悚然
That blonde one keeps looking at me.
那个金发女人一直盯着我
Oh man, don't get down on yourself like that.
哥们 可千万别低估了自己
You are a perfect hunk of man meat,
你可是一块抢手的大肥肉
and don't you ever forget it.
你可别忘了
Ha, ha. Don't quit your day job.
哈哈 做好你的本分吧
Is there really all women in there?
那里面真的只有女人吗
Yeah. Enjoy your imagination, kid.
是啊 小万万 你好好幻想一下吧
That's probably all you're gonna get.
你也许只能想想罢了
You know what I don't understand, Doc?
多克 有一点我不能理解
What the hell happened to all their men?
男人都死到哪里去了
Well maybe we can ask her.
也许我们可以问问她
Angels from heaven.
来自天堂的天使
Is that pie?
那是派吗
Blueberry. Ummm, I, I, I made it by myself.
蓝莓派 额... 我我我...我自己做的
Do you guys know where the...
你们知道...
the other one is? The one with the with the a
另一个人去哪了 那个...
the hair and those eyes? He...
头发和眼睛... 他...
10K, Hold my calls, wake me up after the apocalypse
一万 别让人打扰哥 末世结束再叫醒哥
I'm gonna go give him a piece of this.
我要去给他送一块派
What?
什么事
Pie?
吃派吗
Beat it, kid.
孩子 走开
Beat it!
走呀
You like that?
你喜欢吗
It's okay. Somebody hurt you?
没关系 有人让你受伤了吗
Yeah? I know. I know.
嗯呐嗯呐 姐了解 姐全都了解
Daddy.
爹地
You need me to take care of you.
你需要我的照顾
Part of me wants you to stop.
我想让你停下
But part of me really needs the pie.
可是我又很想吃派
Cannibals?
食人族吗
I'm so sorry that happened to you.
很抱歉你遇到了这种事
And I wish I could say I was surprised.
我真的想说我很震惊
Man.
天呐
He can't help himself.
他无法控制自己
The animal instinct takes over.
动物的本能掌控了他
Kill,
滥杀
destroy,
破坏
rape.
强♥奸♥
Now this disease, this virus.
现在又是这个瘟疫 这个病毒
Testosterone is the most toxic chemical on Earth.
雄性荷尔蒙才是地球上最毒的毒药
And you survived through it all. Now you're here.
而你挺过了这一切 来到了这里
I was really lucky.
我运气好
I met Mack on the first night.
一开始我就遇到了麦克
I think he was the lucky one.
我看是他运气好
What about this?
这是什么
This is special.
肯定有故事
Yeah, yeah. How'd you know?
没错 你怎么知道的
Tell me.
告诉我
I can't.
我说不出
It's too much for you.
太沉重了
I can see that.
我看得出
You can tell me. Just tell me.
你可以告诉我 告诉我吧
It was my mom.
是我妈妈
And my brother.
还有我弟弟
And I had to...
我不得不...
both of them.
两个都是
Oh, my sweet, sweet, sweet girl.
可怜的姑娘啊
Let it go. Just let it all go.
看开吧 释怀就好了
Can I tell you something?
我能告诉你件事吗
You don't ever have to go through that again.
你再也不会遭遇这样的惨剧了
This place, our sisters,
这个地方 我们姐妹
we're protected from that.
我们会保护你的
We could use a woman like you.
我们用得上你这样的姑娘
Smart, resourceful, caring.
聪明 有本事 心地善良
You're not like the others. You're special.
你和其他人不一样 你很特别
I can see that.
我看得出
Hmmm, looks like we have a new sister.
看来有新姐妹加入我们了
What's going on?
怎么回事
I'm not sure.
我不确定
This is Tessa.
这位是泰莎
Tessa, welcome.
泰莎 欢迎你
You're home now.
你到家了
You're safe.
你安全了
It's okay.
没事了
No one can hurt you here.
再也不会有人伤害你了
This is why we exist.
这就是我们存在的意义
We provide a place that is safe
我们建立了一个
from the violent destructive world of men.
不受男性暴♥力♥侵害的地方
And we bring the perpetrators to justice.
而且我们会惩罚那些施暴者
That is our purpose.
那就是我们的意义
That is our purpose.
那就是我们的意义
Bring him.
带上来
What is your name?
你叫什么
Bite me, Bitch.
咬我啊 婊♥子♥
Hmmm, Bitch.
婊♥子♥
I like that. It suits you.
好名字 你用着合适
Well it's time that you learn about justice, Bitch.
是时候让你见识见识正义了 婊♥子♥
Take him away.
带下去
You should see this.
你该来看看
What's gonna happen to him?
他会有什么下场
Justice.
正义
You harm a woman, you die. That's our rule.
你敢伤女人 你就得死 这就是规矩
Tessa?
泰莎
Now, Tessa.
去吧 泰莎
No!
不
No!
不
He was a bad man.
他是个坏人
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah.
没事
Tessa said there are two sisters still out there.
泰莎说外面还有两个姐妹
We could use your help to free them.
你可以帮我们解救她们
Of course.
当然可以
Addy.
艾迪
You sure you're up to that?
你确定你要去吗
Warren.
沃伦
Any one of us could be those sisters.
我们都有可能像她们一样需要帮助
I'm in.
我要加入
Wonderful.
好极了
Yeah, you got me too.
好吧 我也去
You don't have to.
你不必这样
No, no, no.
没关系
I always got my sister's back.
我要支持我的姐♥妹♥们♥
We got to burn this joint, boys. Time to motor.
我们得跟这些人撇清关系 小伙子们 上路吧
Whoa, Doc. Hold on, man. What Is it?
多克 等会 大哥 怎么了
What'd you see?
你看见什么了
Zombie.
僵尸
Bear.
熊
Someone's coming.
有人来了
They wouldn't just leave us, would they?
她们不会就这样扔下我们不管了吧
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表