剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
But more like a cult actually.
但其实更像是一群信徒
Led by a man named Tobias Campbell.
头领是一个叫托拜亚斯·坎贝尔的男人
I can't go back there. I won't go back.
我不能回去 我不会回去的
You'll do whatever the hell we need you to do
我们让你做什么你就做什么
to get Addy back!
把艾迪找回来
You don't know these people. They're dangerous.
你们不知道 他们是危险人物
So are we.
我们也是
Not like they are.
那不一样
Tobias and the others are worse than Zs.
托拜亚斯那群人比僵尸还可怕
I thought I'd gotten away from them,
我以为我逃离他们的魔掌了
but then Travis spotted me with you.
但之后特拉维斯发现我和你们在一起
Why are you so afraid of them?
你为什么要怕他们
You don't get it.
你不懂
You don't pick who you survive with.
你不能选择和谁一起生存
At first I thought I was lucky.
一开始我以为自己很幸运
They started out like everybody else.
他们起初和常人一样
Tobias was smart. He was strong. He saved us.
托拜亚斯既聪明又强壮 他救了我们
But then Black Summer came, and everything went to hell.
但黑色夏季来后 一切都变得如地狱般
Somewhere along the way he lost his mind,
有天在路上他就失去了理智
and... and we lost our souls. And I am not going back there!
之后我们失去了灵魂 我不会回去
What are they gonna do to Addy?
他们会对艾迪怎样
Tobias has this weird control over people.
托拜亚斯会用奇怪的方式控制着家庭成员
He can make you do terrible things.
他会强迫你做些丧心病狂的事
What do you mean? Rape?
你的意思是 强♥奸♥她吗
No, he'll use her as bait.
不 他会利用她做诱饵
Bait? What, do they rob people?
诱饵吗 他们去抢劫吗
Not just rob.
不只是抢劫
Murder them?!
还杀人吗
No! Not rape. Not murder.
不 不是强♥奸♥或杀人
They don't just kill their victims. It's worse.
他们不仅杀人 比这还要可怕
Well hope we are not eating dog.
希望我们吃的不是狗肉
Oh God! Oh no! Oh God! Oh no! No!
天呐 不会吧
Supper's ready!
晚饭好了
There was this farmer.
从前有一个农夫
Had the smartest pig in the world, Arnold.
他有只世上最聪明的猪 名叫阿诺德
This pig could read and do math.
这只猪能阅读会算数
Arnold was famous.
阿诺德很有名
And then one day, the farmer's friend, he comes over
有一天 农夫的朋友来访
and he sees Arnold tripping around on three legs.
他看到阿诺德用三只腿走动
And he says to the farmer, "hey, what happened to poor Arnold?"
他对农夫说 "可怜的阿诺德怎么了"
And the farmer says
农夫说
"Smart pig like that, you don't eat him all at once."
"像它这么聪明的猪 可不能一次就把它吃完"
Oh, what? Too soon?
怎么了啊 嫌故事太短吗
We didn't start out as cannibals.
我们开始并不吃人
Cannibals? How is that even possible?
吃人肉吗 这怎么可能
Everything's infected with the zombie virus.
所有东西都染上了僵尸病毒
If you kill it and eat it, you get the live virus.
如果你杀了吃了他们 你们也会感染
But if you eat it alive...
但是吃活肉的话...
We were people just trying to survive.
我们只是一群想要求生的人
Tobias saved me. First from the Zs.
托拜亚斯先从僵尸中救了我
Then from the worst of humanity.
救我与水深火热之中
He was a good man. Then his wife got sick.
他是个好人 之后他妻子病了
She just couldn't take it anymore.
她没挺过去
And he was never the same after that.
之后他就变成了另一个人
When Black Summer came
当黑色夏季来临
and everyone else in the world was starving,
世界上所有人都在挨饿时
he swore he would do whatever it took to keep us alive.
他发誓会尽其所能保全大家
And he did.
他做到了
I'm going back for Addy.
我要回去找艾迪
Hang on, Mack.
等等 麦克
Garnett, do not try to stop me.
加内特 别想拦住我
Nobody's gonna try to stop you. We're all going back.
没人会拦你 我们都回去
We just need a plan.
只是我们需要个计划
You don't understand! These people are worse than Zs!
你们不懂 他们比僵尸还丧心病狂
They'll kill all of you!
他们会把你们全杀了
Yeah, she's right. We need to look at the big picture.
她说得对 我们要为大局着想
Shut up!
闭嘴
Do you know where they've taken her?
你知道他们的据点吗
I know you think we're monsters. Inhuman.
你可能觉得我们是禽兽 惨无人道
We all did too at first.
我们一开始也这么想
But hunger has a way of changing one's mind.
但是饥饿最后总能改变一个人的想法
Morality is stripped away.
道德感会消失殆尽
And all that remains is survival.
只剩下想要生存下去的念头
I know, this takes some getting used to.
我知道 你还需要适应一下
Perhaps this will make it more palatable.
也许这样会更合你的口味
Please, Little Flower.
别这样 小花
You must be starving.
你肯定饿坏了
Just a bite to keep your strength.
就吃一口补充点体力吧
I made it special for you.
这可是我为你精心特制的
Now you've upset Mama.
你这样惹得妈妈不高兴了
I know this is a big adjustment.
我明白你一时还难以接受
But in times like these, it's eat or be eaten.
但是身处乱世 不是吃人就是被吃
So please. Mama likes you.
请快快享用吧 妈妈爱你
Make her happy.
让她高兴点
Fresh meat.
有鲜肉上门
You two, get this meat back in the kitchen.
你们俩把这块肉端回厨房♥
Then get in position.
然后准备就位
Afternoon, friend.
午安 朋友
If it's female companionship you're looking for,
如果你是来找女性伴♥游♥
you've come to the right place.
那你就来对地方了
Actually I'm looking for my friend.
事实上我是来找我朋友的
Red head.
红发
Goes by the name of Addy.
叫做艾迪
Addy? Addy? Don't know anybody named Addy.
艾迪 艾迪 我不认识什么叫艾迪的人
Sure would remember if we had one.
要是有我一定会记得
Oh hey, how about the lovely Moonshade or Stormy?
我们迷人的月影和暴风合你口味吗
We got a two for one special today.
今日特惠买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Listen, scumbag.
听着 小混混
I know you got her.
我知道她在你们手上
You send her out here in the next ten seconds
十秒之后你把她送出来
or a lot of bad shit is gonna start happening.
否则小心你们这里遭殃
Oooh, tough guy.
矮油 还挺难搞的嘛
That was a head shot.
这只是脑袋一枪
We showed your friend some mercy.
我们对你朋友还算是客气的
I'm not gonna do the same for you.
对你就不一样了
Next shot is going through your heart.
下一枪会贯穿你的心脏
So unless you want to be prematurely zombified,
除非你想早早变成僵尸
you get my friend out here.
否则还是把我朋友交出来
Now.
赶紧的
Not if I blow you away first.
你就不怕我先毙了你
You're not gonna do that. You're gonna get me Addy.
你不会这么做的 你会把艾迪还给我
And if you're quick about it, you can still eat your friend.
要是你动作够快 你还可以趁热吃了你朋友
That won't be necessary.
不必了
Garnett!
加内特
Not yet. Not yet. Come on.
还不到时候 还不到时候 别急
Apparently you've been talking to my little Sunshine.
显然你已经和我的阳光谈过了
Garnett, get me out of here. These people are insane.
加内特 把我弄出来 这伙人疯了
Say that again and I will eat your heart.
再敢说一句我就吃了你的心脏
Apparently we both have something the other wants.
显然我们手里各有对方想要的人
Perhaps we can make a deal.
不如我们做个交易
Give me back my Sunshine, and you can have your precious Addy.
把阳光还给我 你就能换回你的宝贝艾迪
Nah, I'm not gonna negotiate with a cannibal.
想得美 我不会和食人族谈判的
You're gonna give me Addy. We're gonna walk away.
你把艾迪交给我 我们就走
And you can eat anybody you want.
你爱吃谁吃谁
You know the first rule of negotiation is
你要知道谈判首要规则就是
the person who wants it least wins.
手握筹码最多的人赢
If you harm her, we'll kill every one of you.
要是你伤害她 我们就把你们一个个都干掉
Kill away.
放马来
Frankly I've had about all the zombie apocalypse I can take.
老实说几乎所有僵尸灾变的风浪我都挺过来了
But of course, you and the girl will be the first to die.
不过当然了 你和这姑娘会是第一个死的
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表