剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Do you have her special?
你把她的东西拿来了吗
I'll take it from here.
剩下的就交给我吧
Ready, Nana?
准备好了吗 娜娜
Hell yes I'm ready.
废话 我当然准备好了
I've had enough of this stinkin' world.
我已经在这糟糕的世界上活得够久了
Sofia Christina Griswold.
索非亚·克里斯蒂娜·格里斯沃尔德
With this eight sacrament
借助这件圣礼
I commit your soul to eternal peace.
我将给予你的灵魂永恒的宁静
I give you...mercy.
我仁慈地结束你的生命
**The beautiful beautiful river*
*那条美丽的河
*Gather with the saints at the river*
*我们与圣人相聚河边
*That flows by the throne of God*
河水从上帝的宝座下流过
This is Garnett to Warren.
加内特呼叫沃伦
Garnett to Warren, over
加内特呼叫沃伦 完毕
Go for Warren. What's up Charlie?
沃伦收到 怎么了查理
I'm at the water's edge, could use a little backup.
我在水边了 请求后援
Two minutes.
给我两分钟时间
What is it?
这是什么
I guess a distress signal?
我猜这是个求救信♥号♥♥
How do you want to handle it?
你打算怎么处理它
Been watching them for a while.
我关注他们有一段时间了
As far as I can tell it's just two males.
目前我看只有两个男人
Let's see what they want.
先看看他们什么来路吧
Can always turn them back around.
若情况不妙 再打发他们回去
How did Nana's Eighth go?
奶奶的送终会怎么样了
Very good. Good people.
不错 都是些好人
Thanks for doing it. I just...
谢谢帮忙 我只是...
can't anymore. Too many...
下不了手了...做过太多次...
It's okay. She was ready to go.
没事 她准备好上路了
Hmmm. Aren't we all.
大家不都一样吗
Here they come.
他们来了
All right. I'll handle the meet and greet.
这样吧 我过去招呼他们
You cover me from here.
你在这里掩护我
Any problems, you hit the ground.
要是感觉不对头 你直接趴下
I'll take care of the rest.
剩下的就交给我来解决
That's far enough, gentlemen.
就到这吧 先生们
Identify yourselves and state your business
上报身份 来自何方 所为何事
Team of snipers has you covered
狙击手小分队已经将你们包围
so no sudden moves.
所以别耍什么花样
Lieutenant Mark Hammond. Delta Force.
马克·哈蒙德中尉 来自三角洲部队
Or least I was when there was still a Delta Force.
我是说 如果三角洲部队还存在的话
I'm on a mission from what's left of the government,
我效力于临时政♥府♥ 在执行任务
and I need your help.
需要你们的援助
What mission? For what government?
什么任务 哪个政♥府♥
Look, to be honest I don't know
坦白说 我也不知道
if anybody that gave me the order is still alive.
给我下达命令的人是否还在世
I do know it's imperative that I get this person
但我确定的是 我必须把此人
to a medical lab in California.
送到加利福尼亚的医学实验室
Alive.
而且要活的
Well I guess I won't shoot him Yet.
意思是我暂时不能开枪了
Who is he?
他是谁
Some kind of doctor?
什么神医吗
Not exactly.
不能这么说
His name is Murphy.
他叫摩菲
And he may just be the last best chance to save humanity.
这个人也许是人类获救的最后希望
Hello, baby, it's me.
亲爱的 你好 是我
You got time to talk?
现在有空陪我聊几句吗
Come on, sweetie.
拜托 我的小心肝
I always have time for you. You know that.
对你我当然有时间了 你知道的
I just wanted to know
我只是想知道
if you're gonna make it home for Christmas
这个圣诞节你回不回来
like you promised?
你答应过我回来的
Daisy, I just don't know.
黛西 我还不能确定
Things are pretty busy up here.
这里的工作太忙了
You and all your top secrets.
你和你的高度机密们
Can't they give you some time off?
就不能给我让出点时间来吗
Everybody's gonna be so disappointed.
你不来 大家会失望的
I know.
我知道
But I'll get home soon, I promise.
我答应你 我很快回家
How's Cowboy?
牛仔怎么样了
He's fine.
他很好
He chewed up another pair of your shoes.
他把你的另一双鞋也咬烂了
Sometimes I think he misses you more than I do.
有时候我觉得他比我还要想念你
If that's possible.
虽然听起来不太可能
Hey, did you see that stuff on the news about Washington?
你看到新闻上关于华盛顿的报导了吗
That's crazy, huh?
太疯狂了 对吧
Northern Light.
北极光阵地
This is CDC Mount Wilson.
这里是威尔森山疾病控制中心
Northern Light.
北极光阵地
This is CDC Mount Wilson. Over.
这里是威尔森山疾病控制中心 请回答
Mount Wilson, this is Northern Light. Over.
威尔森山 北极光阵地收到
The lab has been overrun.
实验室已经沦陷
Operation Bite Mark abandoning location.
马克已经撤离原有位置
What is the status of Delta-Xray-Delta? Over.
请汇报三角洲X光小队现在的位置
Delta-Xray location currently unknown.
三角洲X光小队的位置尚未明确
We lost contact three weeks ago. Over.
我们三周前就已失联 收到请回答
I need the status of Delta-Xray-Delta.
请汇报三角洲X光小队的位置
We need to...
我们需要...
new coordinates...
新坐标位置...
Mount Wilson. We did not copy. Repeat.
威尔森山 没有收到 请重复
We did not copy. Over.
没有收到信息 请回答
Mount Wilson.
威尔森山
All we need are some basic supplies
我们只需要一些供给必需品
and transportation south as far as the Tappan Zee bridge.
然后再把我们送到塔潘齐桥
We're meeting a new team there, and they can take us
在那边我们会与新队伍会和
the rest of the way to California.
然后他们会带我们去加利福尼亚
California sure is a hell of a long way.
加利福尼亚 路途相当遥远啊
The Tappan Zee bridge is a long way.
塔潘齐桥也够远的
I wouldn't ask, but it's imperative
要不是我束手无策
and I am out of options.
也不会跑来求你们帮忙
How'd you find out about this place?
你是怎么找到这里来的
An ex-cop and some others taking shelter in a prison
在来的路上经过一个监狱
twenty clicks up the road said
听里面一个退职警员和几个人说的
there was some National Guard
国民警卫队建立了庇护所
that set up a camp, might be able to help us out.
建立了一个营地 他们也许能帮到我们
"Ex" National Guard.
是前国家警卫队
Yeah, I was with Georgia National Guard.
是的 我曾在佐治亚国家警卫队服役过
Warren here was evacuated out of Missouri.
沃伦就是从密苏里逃出来的
But as far as I know, we're the only ones left of our unit.
但据我所知 我们是这片地区仅剩的幸存者
Look. I know there's no more chain of command,
听着 我知道现在指挥系统已完全失效
no more Guard, no more government.
警卫队 政♥府♥都已不复存在
Just a few of us out there following orders
只剩下我们这几个人还在执行命令
cuz that's what we do.
因为这就是我们的职责
I lost eight of the best men I ever served with getting this far.
到现在为止 我已经失去了八个最亲密的战友
My orders are to take this man to a lab in California,
我收到的命令是把这个人带到加州的实验室
and that's what I intend to do.
这就是我所要做的
Now.
现在
Are you people going to help me or not?
你们到底要不要帮我
Why is he so goddamn important?
这人他妈的有什么重要
He has information vital to
他带有的信息
the development of a vaccine for the zombie virus.
对制♥造♥抵抗僵尸病毒的疫苗至关重要
And that's all I can tell you.
我能说的就只有这些了
How much more do you need to know?
您们还想要知道什么
Warren and I can take the pickup truck, bring you to the Tappan Zee.
我和沃伦可以用卡车送你到塔潘齐那边去
But you'd be on your own after that.
但那之后你就得自己走了
That's all I'm asking.
我要求的就只有这么多
Well if we keep it moving,
如果不停地赶路
we can get there and back before nightfall.
今天天黑之前我们就可以回来了
I'm not sure we risk the truck.
我可不敢承担失去卡车的风险
Or you two.
也不敢失去你们俩
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表