剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
The Zs don't fare too well in the cold.
僵尸在寒冷的地方会没那么活跃
Yeah, I don't fare too well in the cold myself.
我自己在寒冷的地方过得也不太好
Roberta?
罗伯塔
Uh, I don't know.
我没想好呢
Maybe follow the sun west.
也许向着太阳西坠的方向走
I've never been to California.
我以前没去过加州
How 'bout you, Doc?
你有什么打算 多克
Maybe I'll buy a boat
我可能会买♥♥一艘小船
and sail around the world.
然后环游世界
Find me an island where there's not even a Z in their alphabet.
给自己找一座与世隔绝甚至未曾开化的小岛
This must be it.
应该就是这里了
Citizen Z said look for a metal shed with a roll up door.
市民Z让我们找一座有卷闸门的金属小屋
Like this one?
比如我们眼前这个吗
What are they all looking at?
这群僵尸在看什么
Our entrance.
我们的入口
You think we're in the right place?
你觉得我们找对地方了吗
Looks small.
这地方看上去不大
Let me see your hands.
让我看看你的双手
What?
什么
My hands, why?
我的手 为什么
Is this a hygiene thing again?
又要检查个人卫生了吗
Just let me see them.
让我看看你的双手就好
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在做什么
They're looking for a group of civilians
他们要找的是一群
transporting a prisoner.
押送囚犯的普通人
I don't want anyone mistaking you as a zombie.
我不想有人误以为你是僵尸
Bullshit.
胡扯
You don't trust me. After all the times I've saved your ass.
我救过你们那么多次 你还是不信任我
Trust has got nothing to do with it.
这与是否信任你无关
I don't want anyone piking you after we got you this far.
我们已经护送你这么远了 我不想你被误伤
Let's just get this over with.
还是快些搞定这一切吧
Murphy!
摩菲
How much ammo do we got?
我们还有多少弹♥药♥
Two bullets.
两发
I got...
我有...
one.
一发
One?
一发
I told ya.
我早说过了
Murphy!
摩菲
What?!
怎么了
Oh, you want my help?!
你需要我的帮助了吗
Sure,
当然
why not.
有何不可呢
Hold your pants on.
别急
Follow me.
跟着我
How do you know?
你怎么知道这样行得通
I don't.
我不知道行不行得通
Don't!
别
Don't do it.
别动武器
All right, quick.
好了 快走
Group hug.
大家搂紧我
What?
什么
Just do it!
照做就是了
You want to live or not?
你是想活还是想死
Maybe someday you'll learn to trust me.
也许有一天你该学会信任我
Man, I hope nobody sees us.
伙计 但愿没人看到我们这个样子
You know before the apocalypse,
你知道 大灾变之前
I had the same effect on the ladies.
大群的姑娘们 对我做同样的事呢
Sure doesn't look operational.
看来这地方已经瘫痪了
All those zombies up there
外面那些僵尸
must've wanted something down here.
肯定是想要这里的什么东西
Yeah, but what?
是啊 但想要什么呢
Same thing they always want.
它们想要的东西一直没变过
Brains.
大脑
No.
不是
Something different.
是别的什么
Something inside is attracting them like a magnet.
这里有什么东西像磁铁一样吸引着它们
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
Happy damn birthday.
该死的生日快乐
Uh, reminds me of my 50th.
让我想起了我的五十岁生日
Happy birthday Doctor Kur...
生日快乐 柯什么博士
Dibs on the last rose.
先到先吃
What? I can't help it.
干嘛啦 人家忍♥不住嘛
Damn vaccine makes me crave sugar.
那该死的疫苗让我渴望糖分
Well if you start craving brains, let me know.
如果你开始渴望大脑了 一定要告诉我
Puppies and kittens.
小乖乖们来了
I'll take it from here.
这里我来接手
It won't be long now, my child.
不用忍♥受太久了 孩子
Rest.
放心
You are going to a much better place.
你要去一个更好的地方了
Murphy.
摩菲
Considering the situation...
考虑到现在的情况
How did you...?
你怎么做到的
Pilates.
总做普拉提嘛
Here they come.
他们来了
Come on, let's take cover.
快 我们躲一下
Three thousand and two.
第3002只
Well I hope that was a zombie.
但愿刚才那个是僵尸
Incoming at eleven o'clock.
十一点方向过来了
That's all you, kid. I'm out.
靠你了 孩子 我没子弹了
Damn.
该死
It's okay, kid.
没关系 孩子
Remember that time in Missouri at the Piggly Wiggly?
还记得在密苏里那家超♥市♥吗
Frozen food section?
冷冻食物区那次吗
Guys? Zombies.
伙计们 看着点僵尸好吗
Three thousand and three.
第3003只
What is that?
什么声音
It sounds like a phone.
好像是手♥机♥
Over here.
在这
There must be 20 text messages here.
肯定收到了二十条短♥信♥
Looks like he was texting his wife or somebody
看来事故发生的时候他在跟他老婆
when it went down.
或其他人发短♥信♥
Something happened at the lab today.
今天实验室出事了
Can't talk now. I'll call you later.
现在不方便说话 我晚点打给你
Won't be home till late, not telling us why.
要很晚才能回家 没告诉原因
Putting us under quarantine.
我们被隔离了
Will update when I know anything.
等我知道更多消息就告诉你
Starting to get scared, something very wrong.
我有点怕 事情不对劲
Something infecting us. We might not get out of here.
我们被感染了 可能出不去了
Tell the kids I love them.
告诉孩子们 我爱他们
What?
什么
This is a new message here from Citizen Z.
这是市民Z刚刚发来的信息
Operation Bite Mark. If you get this message,
咬痕研究所 如果你们收到这条信息
please respond.
请回复
Hacked and searching lab mainframe.
已黑进实验室主机并进行搜索
Discovered files you should be aware of.
发现了应该让你知道的文档
Really weird stuff.
真的很奇怪的东西
Find working computer. Search HZN1 test results
找到能运作的电脑 搜索HZN1实验结果
backslash backslash code name level nine.
反斜线 反斜线 代号♥九级
Password, red death.
密♥码♥ "红色死亡"
What was the passcode?
密♥码♥是什么来着
Red death.
"红色死亡"
Catchy.
挺好记的
Not surprising they were doing animal testing.
他们拿动物做实验并不惊奇
Yeah, but what were they testing?
但是他们在做什么实验呢
Look at the date on these videos.
看看这些录像上面的日期
It's the year before anybody was infected.
是人类被感染的前一年
How did they know to be working on a vaccine
他们怎么会在人类被感染之前
before anybody was infected.
就知道要研发疫苗
What's this?
这是什么
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表