剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Maybe I haven't been clear.
也许我说得还不够清楚
This is more important than your trucks.
这件事比你们的卡车重要得多
Or anyone's life.
也比任何人的生命都要重要得多
Including my own.
包括我自己的生命
I don't want to have to insist.
我不想动武逼你们
I was supposed to meet my rendezvous two days ago.
我在两天前就应该已经到集♥合♥地点的
This needs to happen.
这件事一定要完成
Now.
立刻
Listen.
听着
If they're trying to steal the truck,
如果他们想要偷卡车
do what you got to do.
做你该做的
Always.
当然
Stay in radio contact.
保持无线电联络
We don't hear from you by tomorrow morning,
如果明天早晨之前还得不到你的消息
we'll come lookin'.
我们会来找你的
You'll have them back by sundown.
日落之前他们就能回来了
Well if availability of ammo is all you care about
如果你只想要充足的弹♥药♥供给
then the 22 is the way to go.
选这种22号♥来♥复♥枪♥就没错了
But... You really want to make an impression,
但是 如果你真想让人眼前一亮
check out this smoke wagon.
就试试这把手♥枪♥吧
You really make a z's day with this.
用这个来结果僵尸是最合适的
Now the 22, that'll kill a z,
22号♥来♥复♥枪♥的确能杀死僵尸
but it's gonna be about two or three shots
但是你得开两三枪
before the thing's down and dead.
才能把它彻底放倒
This baby?
而这个小家伙
You stop a car with this.
一枪就能干翻一辆车
I was thinking something more silent.
我想要点更安静点的东西
Like a club.
比如棍棒
And sharp.
或者锐器什么的
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
有 有
Yeah, I like how you think. Silent but effective. Huh?
我喜欢你的想法 安静又高效 对吧
Okay.
很好
Check this out.
瞧瞧这个
Made it myself.
我自己做的
I call it "The Z Whacker."
我叫它僵尸重击
You start with an aluminum bat
从一根铝棒开始
then customize it for the task at hand.
亲手改装它
Wow. It's light.
真轻
Yeah, the spikes are hand cast from beer cans.
证实 这些尖钉是我亲手用啤酒瓶磨出来的
So they're long enough that they kill the brain
它足够长 能够击碎僵尸的大脑
but you can still pull it out.
还能顺利地抽出来
Cuz nothing is worse than getting your pike stuck into a z's skull.
因为没有什么比武器卡在僵尸的脑子里更糟糕了
Cuz then you got to drag them down to the ground.
那样的话你就必须得把僵尸拖到地上
You got to put your foot on their chest.
用脚踩住它们的胸膛
Then you got to yank the thing out.
还要使劲把武器抽出来
And by then you're dead.
完成之前你早就没命了
You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吧
Sure do hate that.
这种事的确很烦人
How about a straight across trade?
我们以物易物怎么样
A dozen of these aspirin
一打阿司匹林
for a dozen of these reloaded .223's.
换一打223号♥枪用的弹♥药♥
You can't kill a zombie with aspirin.
阿司匹林又不能杀僵尸
Well you can't kill a fever with a bullet
那发烧也不能用子弹降温啊
and they ain't making any more aspirin.
而且他们都不生产阿司匹林了
Make it a dozen oxycontin and you got a deal.
改成一打奥施康定[止痛药]就成交
I'd have to take a dozen oxycontin
那我得先吃一打奥施康定
before I'd make that deal.
才能来做这个交易
How 'bout some meth?
冰♥毒♥怎么样
Huh? You want some crystal?
你想要冰♥毒♥吗
Yeah, I baked it myself.
我自己做的
That same pink ice you made before?
跟你之前做的粉色冰块一样吗
No, that stuff gave me an axe to the skull headache.
不要 那东西让我脑袋疼得差点炸了
No, that's what the aspirin's for.
别啊 这不是有阿司匹林吗
How many ampules of morphine you got left in there?
你那里还剩几剂吗♥啡♥
Behind you.
你后面
Nice. You all right? That was a little close.
不错 你没事吧 差一点啊
Yeah, that... that was a fast one.
是啊 这个 这个速度很快
Brutal.
够野蛮
Told ya.
就是说嘛
Hey, isn't that Red Hanson?
那不是红毛汉森吗
Z's got Red?
僵尸咬了红毛
Damn, he was one of our best customers
见鬼 他是我们最好的顾客之一
tough as bullets.
比子弹还坚强的人
I wonder if his brothers know.
我在想他兄弟们知不知道
Yeah, I think so cuz here they come.
我觉得他们知道 因为他们来了
Closing time.
打烊了
The way that big one moved
看那个大块头的行动方式
he must have turned just a few hours ago.
肯定是几小时前才刚变异
Four brothers, recently turned,
四个兄弟 近期变异
found on Miller's Road by Sutter's Farm.
在萨特农场旁的米勒路上发现
Given mercy, May 13, 3 A.Z.
慈悲为怀 疫情爆发第三年五月十三日
Time to go.
该走了
I got something over here.
这边有一个
Looks like a floater washed up.
看来是冲上来的浮尸
I got another one over here.
这边又有一个
This one looks dead and down too.
这个看上去也死透了
Donner.
唐纳
Look.
看
Must be hundreds of them.
这得有几百个
Camp Blue Sky, this is mobile one.
蓝天营 我是机动一号♥
Blue Sky, this is mobile one. Over.
蓝天 我是机动一号♥ 完毕
Hey guys, I need you to get back to us.
各位 我需要你们的回应
It's time for our 8 p.m. signal check.
现在是下午八点的信♥号♥♥检查时间
What are you wasting time for?
你们还在浪费什么时间
You said yourself they'd be fine.
你们自己说他们会没事的
Look, there must be something wrong.
肯定发生了什么事
If we don't hear from them soon, we're gonna have to go back.
如果待会还是没有回应 那我们得回去
I don't think I can let you do that.
我不认为我会让你们这么做
If something is wrong with my people
如果我的人有事
I don't give a damn about your mission.
我才不管你的什么狗屁任务
Or you.
亦或是你
We're going back.
我们回去
Look.
听着
I appreciate your loyalty to those folks. I do.
我很欣赏你们对朋友的忠诚 真的
But you don't know what I know about this man.
但你们不像我一样了解这个男人
Why should we believe a word you say?
我们为什么要相信你的话
Get out of the car.
下车
Show them.
给他们看
Show them why you're so damn important.
让他们看看为什么你这么重要
Get your hands off me.
别碰我
Show them why so many good men died
让他们看看为什么牺牲了那么多好人
getting you this far.
就为让你走到这里
Show them!
让他们看看
What happened?
发生什么事了
Those are Zombie bites.
这些都是僵尸咬的
Eight of them.
八个僵尸
Why is he still alive?
为什么他还活着
And not a zombie?
而且还不是僵尸
He was given the only dose of an experimental vaccine
被咬之前 他刚打了唯一一支
right before he was bitten.
试验阶段的疫苗
Those undead bastards got two of my ribs right there.
那些半死不活的杂种咬掉了我这里的两根肋骨
Shut up.
闭嘴
At least you're still alive.
至少你还活着
More than I can say for my men.
这话我可没法跟我的人说
You're looking at the only human known to have survived
在你们面前的是唯一已知的被僵尸咬伤之后
being bitten by a Zombie.
还能活下来的人
His blood carries the antibodies for the ZN1 virus.
他的血液里有ZN1病毒的抗体
If we can get him to the lab in California
如果我们能把他送到加利福尼亚的实验室
they can use his blood and make more of the vaccine.
他们就能用他的血造出更多抗体
Mayday. Mayday. Calling Camp Blue Sky.
求救求救 呼叫蓝天营
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表