剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Good. That's good.
不错 很好
I'm glad. It's...
我很高兴...
I'm sure it's gonna be hard to leave.
对你来说 离开那里应该挺难的
That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
这就是我想跟你谈的
It's too much.
这一切太沉重了
I can't do it anymore, Mack.
我撑不下去了 麦克
But Addy...
但是 艾迪...
I can't stay with you here.
我不能跟你一起留下来
I need to rest.
我需要休息了
I can't.
我做不到
I can't do this without you.
没有你 我什么都做不了
No, no, no, no, no, no. Addy. Addy, come on. Come on.
不 不 艾迪 艾迪 拜托 拜托
I love you. I... I... Don't you...
我爱你 我... 你不能...
Mack, I love you so much.
麦克 我真的很爱你
I cannot go back out there and watch you die.
我不能再回去 看着你死
I'm not gonna die.
我不会死的
Yes, you will.
不 你会死
We all will.
我们都会死
And this is how I want to remember you.
我希望留存在我脑海里的是你现在的模样
Mack, I cannot kill somebody I love ever again.
麦克 我不能再夺去我心爱之人的生命了
I'm not going back out there without you, Addy.
你不走 我也不会走的 艾迪
I'm not. I can't.
我不会 我做不到
This is for the best.
这样对大家都好
Addy. Addy, wait. Wait a minute.
艾迪 艾迪 等等 等一下
What about Murphy, huh?
摩菲怎么办
And the mission?
任务怎么办
You said, you said you would rather
你说过 怀揣着信仰死去
die believing in something than live believing in nothing.
总好过无所信仰地活着
I have to go.
我得走了
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
I understand. I do. You're...
我理解 我懂 你...
You're upset about your mom. Of course. Of course.
你妈妈的事让你很难过 人之常情
It's horrible. I mean it's, it's beyond horrible.
这件事太可怕了 简直是个悲剧
But you're gonna get through this.
但是你会熬过去的
That's not who you are.
你不是这样的
You're a good person. You're, you're, you're strong.
你是个好人 你很强大
You're strong. You don't need Helen
你很强 你不需要海伦
and some stupid cult.
还有什么脑残邪教
I'm sorry.
对不起
Addy, Addy, Addy. You can't do this.
艾迪 艾迪 你不能这么做
Mack. You can't leave me. This is crazy.
麦克 你不能离开我 这样很疯狂
Mack. Addy, wait.
麦克 艾迪 等下
Mack, let me go. Addy, just listen to me.
麦克 放开我 艾迪 听我说
Just listen to me, okay?
听我说 好吗
Mack. You're not thinking clearly.
麦克 你没考虑清楚
You're hurting me!
你弄疼我了
Wait. Addy.
等下 艾迪
Addy!
艾迪
Wait!
等下
Addy!
艾迪
Addy!
艾迪
Addy!
艾迪
Addy!
艾迪
Hey. Addy!
喂 艾迪
Addy!
艾迪
Addy!
艾迪
Addy!
艾迪
Please talk to us!
请跟我们说话
Come on, Addy!
拜托 艾迪
Maybe I could help?
也许我可以帮忙
I think we've had enough of your help.
我想我们受够你的帮助了
Addy?
艾迪
It's me.
是我
Open the door.
开门
Addy?
艾迪
Don't touch me.
别碰我
Where's Murphy? We need the tent.
摩菲在哪里 我们需要帐篷
Uh, he's still in it with that girl.
他跟那个女孩还在里面
She's still in there?
她还在里面吗
Party's over, everyone. Time to go.
派对结束了 大家要上路了
Where'd you get a cigarette?
你从哪里弄来香烟的
Whatever daddy needs,
老爹想要什么
daddy gets.
就有什么
Yeah, well time to go now, sweetheart.
现在要上路了 亲爱的
Come on. Up and at 'em.
来吧 站起来走过去
Thanks, man.
谢谢 老兄
Thought she'd never leave.
否则她不会离开的
Surprise.
惊喜吧
Go ahead. Tell them.
来吧 告诉她们
Tell them what you told me.
把你告诉我的告诉她们
I've made up my mind.
我打定主意了
I'm gonna stay here
我要跟海伦
with Helen.
留在这里
No. Addy.
不行 艾迪
Trouble at the gate. We need you.
大门出事了 我们需要你
You stay here. You'll be safe.
你留在这里 你会没事的
Addy, I know this place feels safe.
艾迪 我知道这地方感觉很安全
It feels good.
感觉很好
Well that's how I felt when I met Tobias.
我遇到托拜亚斯时 也是这种感觉
But it wasn't real.
但并不真实
You and me,
我和你
we've been through so much together.
一起经历了很多
Addison Carver.
艾迪生·卡弗
Listen to me.
听我说
Enough now.
一切都够了
You got sucked into this thing,
你被卷入的这桩事儿
and you did something.
你做出了你的努力
And we all do things.
我们也都做出了努力
But it is time for us to go. Now.
但现在是时候离开了 现在
All of us.
我们全部
You don't have to worry.
你无需担心
I'm home now.
这现在就是我的家
No.
不
How'd she get outside?
她怎么出来的
Where is she?!
她在哪
The tall one?
那高个子呢
Your leader?
你们的头头呢
I'm here! What do you want?
我在这 你想要什么
You, sweetheart.
就是你 亲爱的
I want you.
我要你
You open that gate
你乖乖把门打开
and you come out here.
然后你乖乖出来
And we'll have a nice little conversation.
咱们就好好聊聊
All polite like.
咱们和和气气的
Shoot him.
杀了他
I'm a real quick trigger.
我扣扳机可是出了名的快
You shoot me,
你要是杀我
she's dead before I hit the ground.
她绝对跟着我一起陪葬
Five.
五
Four.
四
Three.
三
Two.
二
One.
一
She's coming, right?
她会来的 是吧
Yes, she's coming.
当然 她会来的
It's all right, Addy.
没事的 艾迪
Come here, please.
快过来吧
Addy.
艾迪
Please?
求你了
I will always love you, Mack.
我永远爱你 麦克
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表