剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
It's just you and me, pup. Just you and me.
只剩下你和我了 小狗 只有你和我
Okay. I've got beef patty and sloppy joe.
好 我有汉堡排和牛肉三明治
You look like a beef eater to me.
我觉得你更喜欢牛肉
Okay. Here we go.
好 给你
This is actually one of the best first dates I've ever had.
这绝对是我最棒的首次约会之一
Here we go. Oh yeah, doesn't that look good?
给 很好 看起来很好吃是吧
Whoa. Slow down, dude.
慢点吃 伙计
I only have ten year supply.
我只有十年的储备食物
Dude?
伙计
That's not a very good name, is it?
这不算什么好名字 对吧
Nah, we can do better than that, can't we? What about "the dude"?
我们来起个更好 行吗 叫"花♥花♥公♥子♥"怎么样
I really like that movie.
我很喜欢那部电影
No? Yeah, we can come up with something better than that.
不要吗 我们可以想出更好的
Yes. Good boy.
好 乖孩子
What is that?
那是什么
Looks like somebody's been playing with matches.
看起来好像有人在玩火柴
What is that? Is that a refinery?
那是哪 是炼油厂吗
So did we get the gas?
我们拿到汽油了吗
Great. Who screwed that up?
太好了 刚才谁引起的爆♥炸♥
Sorry.
抱歉
So where's your friend?
你的朋友哪去了
He didn't make it. And he wasn't my friend.
他没能生还 而且他也不是我的朋友
Hello?
喂
Hello. It's me, Citizen Z from Northern Light.
喂 是我 来自北极光的市民Z广播
To whom am I speaking?
你是哪位
Sergeant Charlie Garnett.
查理·加内特中士
Excellent.
太好了
Good talking to you again sir.
很高兴又和你讲话 长官
How's it going?
你们怎么样了
It's going.
还可以
Excellent. And the package?
很好 包裹怎么样
Still alive.
还活着
Please tell us where to drop him off.
请告诉我们 要把他送到哪去
California.
加利福尼亚
California? Wait. No.
加利福尼亚 等等 不
Hold on. That's not gonna happen.
等等 那不可能
We need to go some place closer.
我们需要个近一点的地方
Closer?
近一点
Sorry Sergeant, but there is no... closer.
抱歉中士 没有近一点的地方
Can I speak to someone in charge?
我能跟你的上司说话吗
Yeah, copy that. I'm sure they'd like to talk to you too.
是的我懂 我相信他们也很想跟你讲话
But that may be a little problematic.
可是也许有困难
What do you mean problematic?
有困难是什么意思
More puppies and kittens.
又有小伙伴儿过来了
Why can't I speak to somebody at the lab?
我为什么不能跟实验室的人说话
Well, sir.
长官
What's going on?!
到底怎么了
We've lost contact.
我们失去联♥系♥了
Are they even still alive?
他们还活着吗
I'm working on confirming that, sir.
我正在努力确认 长官
I've got a screen full of incoming Zs headed your way.
我看到屏幕上全是僵尸 朝你们来了
You'd better get moving, Sergeant.
你最好快走 中士
I'll find you. But for now, go west till you hit the ocean.
我会找到你们 目前就一直西进至大海吧
Hello?
喂
Sergeant Garnett?
加内特中士
Sergeant?
中士
I know.
我知道
I know. But they're the only chance we got.
我知道 可我们只能指望他们了
I need some music.
我需要来点音乐
That's a good boy.
真是好孩子
Look.
看
Awesome.
太棒了
Never thought I would see this thing again.
我以为再也见不到它了呢
Wait! Here comes the kid!
等等 那孩子来了
Found these.
我找到了这个
Kid.
宝贝
You're a god.
你简直是救世主
Yeah well hurry up.
是啊 快点了
Excuse me, ma'am.
不好意思 女士
You have a finger in your hair.
你头发里插了根手指
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表