剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
That's her.
就是她
That's Doctor Merch.
那是莫奇医生
That's the bitch that did this to me.
就是那个贱♥人♥把我弄成现在这副德性的
Okay, okay.
行了 行了
Let's start again from the beginning.
我们再从头来理一遍
Doctor Merch, I just got through telling you.
莫奇医生 我刚刚才跟你说过
Tell me again. We're just trying to help you.
再跟我说一次 我们只是想帮助你
Don't believe her!
不要相信她
I took the suit off after my shift.
下班之后我脱掉了防护服
At what time?
什么时候
15, like I said.
下午三点 我说过了
And then what?
然后呢
Tossed it in the incinerator
我把制♥服♥扔进焚化炉
and went straight to decontamination.
然后就直接去消毒了
Let's back up a second.
等等 倒回去一下
How many times are we gonna When you took off your suit,
我们还要说多少次 当你脱掉防护服时
in what order did you remove your items?
你按什么顺序脱掉它们的
I followed protocol.
我根据规定来脱的
Which is?
规定是什么
Boots.
先脱靴子
And unzipped my suit.
然后解开防护服的拉链
Removed it.
脱掉防护服
And gloves.
接着摘掉手套
And then what?
然后呢
Tossed it in the incinerator.
把东西都丢进焚化炉
And went straight to... To decontamination.
然后直接去... 去消毒了
Did you notice anything different on this day
当你处理你的样本时
when handling your samples?
有没有发现什么异常
I did as I've always done.
我一直按照平常的程序操作
I left the samples exactly where I found them.
我把样本就放回了原处
Did you come in contact with anything in the lab,
你有没有和实验室里的任何东西发生接触
anything sharp that could've punctured your...
任何尖锐到可能刺破你...
I told you this ten times!
我跟你说过十遍了
Well something happened.
但是肯定出了什么问题
There's no denying it.
这是毋庸置疑的
Something happened.
当时肯定出事了
The decontamination alarm went off. That's what happened.
消毒警报响了 那就是所谓的出事
That's right.
没错
No, but it's wrong.
不 不对
That's what needs to be investigated,
我们要调查的
why the alarm went off.
正是警报为什么响了
That's what we're trying to find out.
这是我们要搞清楚的问题
What form of contamination set off the pathogen alarm.
是什么样的污染让病菌警报响了
No. Cause this is a false alarm.
不对 这是个假警报
The sensor made an error
感应器出了问题
because I... I didn't touch anything.
因为我... 我没有碰过任何东西
I didn't puncture my suit.
我没有弄破自己的防护服
I didn't remove any items out of order.
我绝对没有违规摘下什么护具
I followed protocol.
我都是按规定来的
Am I gonna be sick?
我被感染了吗
Well I'm guessing it didn't end too well for old Doyle here.
我猜这位道尔老兄下场不太好
Okay, who's for getting out of here right now?
谁同意赶紧离开这个地方
Show of hands.
赞成的举手
Okay.
很好
It's back out to the apocalypse it is.
那就回到外面的末日世界去
Nobody's going anywhere.
任何人哪也不准去
This is not a goddamn democracy.
现在不是搞什么狗屁民♥主♥的时候
We came here to find Doctor Merch,
我们来是找莫奇医生的
and that is exactly what we are going to do.
所以下一步我们就是要找她
He's right.
他说得对
If she's down here, we just can't leave her.
如果她在这 我们不能丢下她不管
She is still our only chance at a vaccine.
她仍然是我们得到解药的唯一机会
You're right.
那好吧
I just thought we might want to,
我刚才只是想
I dunno,
怎么说呢
live.
活命
Yeah, well quit your dreaming and let's go.
别做梦了 赶紧出发吧
When the government abandoned this facility,
政♥府♥放弃这些设施的时候
they just pulled plug and walked away.
光把插销一拔就走人了
And the Russians did nothing
那俄♥国♥人就一点没有
to secure the bio-weapons they left behind?
对生化武器进行什么保护吗
This is Kazakhstan now.
现在这里是哈萨克斯坦了
There is no money for anything, not even pay policemen.
干啥啥没钱 连警♥察♥都雇不起了
What happened to all the test animals they were using here?
那些被用来测试的动物怎样了
Who knows?
谁知道
Maybe destroyed. Maybe set free.
也许杀了 也许放了
These walls have many sad stories to tell.
这里见证了许多悲伤的故事
These fools, they come here to steal copper and titanium.
这些傻瓜是来偷铜和钛的
He's already dead.
他已经死了
Hmmm, he was alive when I found him yesterday.
我昨天看他还活着呢
Why didn't you help him?
你怎么不救他
I can't be responsible for every vodka-soaked idiot
这么多灌多了伏特加就来偷东西的白♥痴♥
who comes in here to steal.
我可照顾不过来
Besides, he was already too far gone.
再说了 他已经救不过来了
He's of no use to me dead.
他死了就对我没用了
But you'll still pay me, my friend.
但你还是要付我钱 朋友
Help me turn him over.
帮我把他翻过来
What are you doing?!
你干什么
Science.
搞科研
Zombie apocalypse, how may I direct your call?
这里是僵尸大灾变 您需要转接哪位
Operation Bite Mark?
咬痕研究所吗
Uh, yeah, what's left of us. This is Doc speaking.
活着的都在呢 我是多克
Excellent. Are you all still together?
很好 你们还在一起吗
Correctomundo. Nice to hear your voice.
都在都在 很高兴听到你的声音
So what fresh hell awaits us?
说吧 前方还有什么鬼
According to the operations manual I've hacked into,
根据被我黑进去的研究所手册的说法
you're going to need to go through decontamination.
你们都需要进行消毒
Well that sounds great to me
真是太好了
cuz I ain't had a decent shower since, let's see,
因为我老久都没好好洗个澡了 大概从
New York.
纽约之后就没洗过
Well it's not exactly a shower.
严格来讲不算是洗澡
But here's the most important thing.
但最最重要的是这一点
It is imperative that you decontaminate again
你们回到外界之前 千万务必
before going back to the surface.
要再消毒一次
This lab is equipped with Defcon One level
因为这个实验室的检疫隔离等级是
quarantine assurance.
一级戒备
Defcon One?
一级戒备
Well isn't that some kind of nuclear term?
那不是个跟核大战有关的词吗
In the event of the breach of the quarantine system,
一旦检疫隔离系统被突破
the lab is targeted to be incinerated
该实验室将受到战术核武器打击
by a tactical nuclear weapon.
以确保完全摧毁
What am I not surprised?
我真是一点都不吃惊啊
And there's one other thing
另外关于这个消毒
about the decontamination process you need to know.
还有一点你们得知道一下
Yeah, what's that?
是吗 哪一点
Naked?
非得全♥裸♥吗
That's what he said.
这是他原话
Naked.
全♥裸♥
And then we got to put all our clothes and stuff
而且我们还得把衣服什么的
in this chute here to get decontaminated with some
全都放进这个溜槽里
liquid nitrogen.
拿液氮消毒
So what are we waiting for?
那我们等什么呢
For y'all to turn around.
等你们转过脸去
And no peeking.
不准偷看姐
Eyes up front, young man.
眼睛朝前看 小万万
Sorry. Sorry.
对不起 不好意思
Cassandra, you okay?
卡桑德拉 你还好吧
I feel like I'm gonna pass out.
我感觉我快要晕倒了
You hang in there. Doc, what now?
你再撑一下 多克 接下来做什么
Oh, we got to put these on.
哦 接下来戴上这个
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表