剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
I know it.
一定会的
Here. Just apply pressure.
快 轻轻压住止血
Just like that.
像这样
Troy.
特洛伊
Vince.
文斯
Mike.
迈克
And Dearborn.
还有迪尔伯恩
I give you mercy.
我仁慈地结束了你们的生命
May God give you peace.
愿上帝赐予你们安宁祥和
You ready?
准备好了吗
Let's take it to 'em.
来对付外面的吧
Where'd they all go?
僵尸都跑哪儿去了
Come on. Let's go.
算了 走吧
That's good.
不错啊
That's good.
这是好兆头啊
Maybe I should've pulled the drill bit
也许我们应该趁着他昏迷的时候
while he was still knocked out.
把钻头给拔♥出♥来♥
Roberta!
罗伯塔
Does that thing look mad to you?
你不觉得那东西很疯狂吗
Is that what I think?
那个该不会是...
They ain't sharks!
不是鲨鱼哟
Really, God?! Really?!
神啊 你认真的吗 认真的吗
Come on! We got to get inside!
快 我们得赶紧进去
Come on! There's no time!
快点 没时间了
Let's go!
走吧
Murphy, take care of that zombie!
摩菲 你去对付那只僵尸
Get it, Doc!
知道了 多克
How is he?
他怎么样了
I don't know.
我不知道
What did you do?
你做了什么
Oh, decompressive craniectomy.
给他做了颅骨减压术
I put a drill to the dome.
我拿电钻钻了他的头骨
Where's 10K and Cassandra?
一万和卡桑德拉去哪儿了
I don't know.
我不知道
Warren!
沃伦
Murphy! What are you doing?!
摩菲 你在干什么
Pike that thing now!
捅死那玩意儿 快点
We're not gonna make it back! Take shelter!
我们回不去了 找个地方躲起来
Run for the car!
去车上
Roberta!
罗伯塔
Roberta!
罗伯塔
Roberta!
罗伯塔
Roberta! What are you doing?!
罗伯塔 你在干什么
Roberta! Can you hear me?!
罗伯塔 听到了吗
Please don't do this!
请别这样
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
The storm's gonna come any second!
暴风随时会来
Come on! Hurry up!
拜托 快出来
Come on, Roberta!
拜托罗伯塔
Roberta! What are you doing, Roberta?!
罗伯塔 你在干什么 罗伯塔
Open the door!
开门
Mack, help me get him under the table, will ya?
马克 帮我把他搬到桌子下面 好吗
Okay.
好
On my count.
我来倒数
Shut up, Doc.
少整没用得了
Get the blankets.
拿上毯子
Roberta! Can you hear me?!
罗伯塔 听得到吗
I have to wait for him this time, Charlie.
这次我必须等他 查理
I owe him that much.
我欠他太多了
No. No! Goddamn it! Come down right now!
不 不 该死 马上下楼
It is not safe up here!
楼上不安全
It's like you said.
就像你说的
I can't start forgetting...
我无法忘却
until I know.
直到我知道一切
Roberta, please don't do this.
查理 求你别这样
Got it. That's it!
好啦 这就好了啦
Where's Warren?
沃伦呢
She's not coming.
她不肯下来
What?
什么
What?
什么
She's not coming?
她不下来
She's gonna get killed out there.
她留在外面会死的
She's got to get down here.
她必须下来
She's not coming.
她不肯下来
Murphy.
摩菲
You kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
Quit screwing around with this thing.
别胡闹了
Mercy.
慈悲
Okay.
好
Hang on.
坚持住
Oh no! Oh no!
不 不
Oh God.
天啊
I waited for you.
我在等着你
Well that was fun.
还挺好玩的
Warren.
沃伦
You don't look so good, chief.
你脸色不好 老大
I need to get out of here.
我要出去
I need to get out of here now.
我要离开这
Roberta!
罗伯塔
Roberta!
罗伯塔
Hi, Charlie.
查理
Why didn't you...
你怎么没被...
How did you...
你是怎么...
I tried to go home.
我一直想回家
I did.
真的
But I'm still here.
但我还好好地在这里
Thank God you are.
谢天谢地你还在
I'm still here.
我还在
You're crazy.
你太疯狂了
You're crazy. You know that, right?
你知道你自己很疯狂 对吧
A little bit, yeah.
略知一二吧
Warren.
沃伦
Thank you.
谢谢你
Man... If I see a munchkin, I'm gonna freak.
如果哥看到一个小矮人 哥会吓死的
I need to go!
我需要立马出发
I'm not sure if I care for that look.
我不太喜欢你现在的造型
Nobody asked you.
又没人问你的意见
New haircut.
发型易改
Same Murphy.
本性难移
Hey, Doc. Thanks.
多克 谢谢你
Thank you, truly.
真的很感谢你
Do you have anything for the pain?
你有没有可以止痛的药
Oh, I...
哦 我...
I am so sorry.
很抱歉
I wish I did.
要是有就好了
Oh, hell.
好吧好吧
Here.
给你啦
Take it easy on those.
悠着点吃
That's good stuff.
这些可都是好东西呢
Are you folks gonna be all right?
你们俩会没事吧
Rick's got family nearby.
瑞克的家人就在附近
We're gonna keep looking for them.
我们还要继续寻找他们
But thanks.
不过 谢谢你们
Thanks for everything.
谢谢你们所做的一切
What?
怎么了
You were right.
你说的没错
I did need to come back.
我确实得回来
Even if I never know for sure what happened to Antoine,
当时我都没搞清楚安托万身上发生了什么
I said my goodbye.
就跟大家道别
I know I'm okay with being here now.
我知道现在我人在这里 我很好
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表