剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
Those are zombie bites.
这些都是僵尸咬的
Eight of them.
八个僵尸
If we can get him to the lab in California,
如果我们能把他送到加利福尼亚的实验室
they can use his blood and make more of the vaccine.
他们就能用他的血造出更多抗体
Shoot him!
快射他
You're that sharp shooter that saved my ass, aren't you?
你就是那位救我一命的神枪手 是不是
So what's your name, kid?
孩子 你叫什么
Ten Thousand.
一万
Does it mean anything?
有什么深意吗
How many zombies I'm going to kill.
是我要消灭的僵尸的数量
One thousand fifty-nine.
第1059个
One thousand sixty!
第1060个
Nice shot, kid!
射得好 孩子
Amish zombies.
阿米什僵尸
Really?
搞笑呢
Really?
搞笑呢
They tried to quarantine themselves
他们试着把自己与社会的其他部分
from the rest of society.
隔绝开来
Keep the Zs from spreading the infection.
避免僵尸将病毒传播到这里来
That was before we knew Romero had it right.
罗梅罗[美国地名]沦陷前 阿米什人也就这做派吧
We were all carrying the virus.
我们都携带着病毒
Didn't matter who you were or how you died.
无所谓你是什么人 最后会怎么死去
Night of the Living Dead. Great movie, sucky reality.
《活死人之夜》 出色的电影 糟烂的现实
You know what I don't get, If the Zs didn't spread the virus,
知道我有哪点搞不懂吗 如果不是僵尸传播的病毒
how did we all get infected?
那么我们都是如何被感染到的
Best guess I heard, it was spread by birds.
我听说的最靠谱说法 是由鸟类传播的
Some kind of parasite piggybacked on the bird flu.
禽流感病毒中携带着某种寄生虫
Stays dormant 'till you die.
在你死之前一直蛰伏在体内
You know
你要知道
take it from somebody who knows first hand.
要了解实情就要去找有一手资讯的人
Other than the fact that they find brains delicious,
僵尸爱吃大脑这种旧闻早已是明日黄花
when it comes to zombies nobody knows nothin'.
一说到僵尸 人人都能变成砖家
My turn.
轮到我去了
Have we just met?
咱俩不熟是吧
Thank you.
谢了
Hey, hurry up.
你快去快回
I want to get past DC before dark.
我希望在天黑前到达疾控中心
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好了好了好了
I'm tellin' ya, there ain't nothin' there.
我告诉你吧 僵尸只剩个躯壳而已
No thoughts, no memories.
没有了思维 没有了记忆
No soul.
没有了灵魂
Nothin'.
啥都没有
Well they're not dead.
但是它们还是活着的
They want something.
它们还想要点什么
Yeah. Brains.
是啊 大脑嘛
You can't want something if you're not conscious,
如果你没有意识 没有灵魂
if you don't have a soul.
是不会想去要些什么的
When my pa was wounded,
当我爸当初受伤后
he told me to tie him up before he turned.
他让我在他变异前把他绑紧
Made me promise to show him mercy when he died.
让我向他保证在他死的时候要施以仁慈
Kill the brain, you know?
将大脑杀死 你懂得
I couldn't do it.
我下不去手
I couldn't hurt my pa,
我不能伤害我的父亲
no matter what he'd become.
无论他变成什么
I stared into his eyes for the longest time, just
我有史以来第一次那么长时间地注视着他
looking for some sign he was still in there.
希望能从他的眼神里看到转机
Did you see anything?
那你看到了吗
What did you do?
你当时怎么做的
I killed it.
我杀了它
Damn, kid.
我靠 孩子啊
You had to put down your own dad?
你当时被迫杀了自己老爸吗
Didn't kill him.
我没有杀"他"
Killed it.
我杀的是"它"
But if it's not alive, how did you kill it?
但如果它当时已经变异 你是如何杀的它
Piked it.
我刺穿了它
Right here. My first kill.
就在这 我杀的第一个
I always wish he knew, you know,
我一直希望他能知道
somehow knew that I kept my promise.
不管怎样 知道我当初信守了诺言
Humans! Six o'clock!
有人来了 在你们背后
I see them.
我看着他们呢
Is that more of your cannibal friends?
你的食人族朋友还没死绝吗
No. Something else.
不 这是另一伙人
Up ahead!
前方有状况
Where's he going?
他要去哪呢
Hey! Kid!
嘿 孩子
What do you think?
你怎么看
Plow right through?
直接撞过去吗
No, I don't want to wreck the truck again.
不 我不想再把车毁了
Let's pike them and be on our way.
我们把它们赶走再赶路吧
Oh what, are we having a little mercy party?
搞什么 我们是在开圣母派对吗
Hey, let's do this quietly.
我们悄悄地过去
There might be more of them nearby.
边上说不定还有更多僵尸
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等
Something's wrong.
有点不对劲
Yeah, she's right. Look at their feet.
她说得对 看看它们的脚
Hold it right there!
别动
All right, now drop your weapons
好了好了 现在放下武器
or die
不然送你们上西天
right where you stand.
一枪崩了你们
Put down the weapons
要么放下武器
or eat brains.
要么就去吃大脑吧
God, I love that kid.
天哪 我爱死那孩子了
Now, we just want the vehicle.
我们只想要那辆车
All right?
好吗
So give us the truck
只要把卡车给我们
and we'll let you live to die another day.
我们就放你们一条活路 大家秋后算账
Give them the truck!
把卡车给他们吧
Don't give them a goddamn thing!
什么都别给他们
Do the math Garnett.
好好算算吧 加内特
We have other priorities.
我们还有别的要紧事
Get them the damn truck.
把卡车给他们
Listen to your friend there.
听听你朋友说的话
Nobody wants to die.
谁都不想死在这
But we're taking that truck.
不过那辆卡车我们要定了
Say the word, Garnett.
一切听你的 加内特
Let them have it.
给他们...
The truck.
卡车
Let them have the truck.
把卡车给他们
Smart move.
明智的决定
All right guys, let's go!
大家伙儿 我们走
And leave the junker!
别管那辆破车了
They're not gonna get very far.
他们走不了多远
Murphy.
摩菲
Beautiful.
太棒了
Sergeant Raymond Valdez.
雷蒙德·瓦尔迪兹中士
Delta Force. Deceased.
来自三角洲部队 确认死亡
Lieutenant Mark Hammond.
马克·哈蒙德中尉
Delta Force. Deceased.
来自三角洲部队 确认死亡
Cause of death.
死因
Unknown.
未知
Alvin Bernard Murphy.
艾尔文·伯纳德·摩菲
AKA Patient Zero.
零号♥病患
Previously serving three years in federal prison
之前在联邦监狱中因邮政诈骗
for postal fraud.
服刑过三年
Compulsory volunteer, project Bite Mark.
义务志愿者 咬痕项目
Status.
现状
Believed to be en route
被认为在去加利福尼亚的
to Mt. Wilson CDC lab, California.
威尔森山疾病控制中心的路上
Sergeant Charles Garnett, National Guard.
查尔斯·加内特中士 隶属国民警卫队
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表