剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
Anybody else worried about Mr. Sunshine out there?
还有谁也在担忧着那位"阳光先生"呢
I know. He's looking worse.
我知道 看来他的状况每况愈下
What are you?
你是什么东西
Why didn't it attack you?
僵尸怎么不攻击你
You don't want to eat me. What do you want?
你们又不想咬我 你们想干什么
I am not one of the resurrected.
我不是重生者之一
I'm your messiah.
我才是你们的救世主
Do you think we'll ever see them again?
你觉得我们是不是再也见不到他们了
Mack and Addy?
麦克和艾迪吗
My heart says yes.
我内心的回答是肯定的
But my mind?
但我的大脑
My mind says no.
回答是否定的
I was kinda hoping they'd make it with us to the promise land.
我还真希望他们能跟我们一起到达应许之地呢
Now what?
又搞什么呢
Heads up, everybody.
注意一下 各位
I hate roadblocks.
我讨厌路障
Can't you just push that thing out of our way?
你就不能把那些玩意撞开吗
No thanks. I'd like to hold onto this truck.
谢了 这车姐还打算要呢
Well this golf course has seen better days.
这片高尔夫球场看上去可不咋地啊
This is so sad.
这还真可悲
I learned to play in prison.
我之前在牢里学着怎么打
Always wondered what it'd be like
曾经幻想有朝一日能去
to hang out with the real country club types.
真正的乡村俱乐部打一场该会是怎样
Think that bridge is gonna hold this truck?
你觉得那个桥能承受住这车的重量吗
Better test it first.
最好还是先检验一下
Looks pretty solid.
看上去挺坚固的
Hello, Delta-Xray.
你好 三角洲X光小队
Citizen Z calling all cars, calling all cars.
市民Z现在呼叫全体成员 呼叫全体成员
Delta-Xray back at you.
这里是三角洲X光小队
Hello, good to hear from you again.
你们好啊 很高兴能再次听到你们的声音
It's been days, and I worry.
有段日子没联络了 我担心你们
Thanks, mom.
谢谢您了 大娘
Any news on Mack or Addy?
有任何麦克和艾迪的新动向吗
No, nothing yet.
没 还没有
Maybe they're just off the grid and can't make contact.
也许因为他们那边没有网 无法联络吧
Maybe.
也许吧
How's Murphy?
摩菲怎么样了
Murphy is pissed.
摩菲很生气后果很严重
Where the hell is that lab you keep talking about?
你嘴里一直说的那个鬼实验室到底在哪
And have you found that witch doctor that almost killed me?
你难道没发现那个巫医差点害死我吗
Doctor Merch?
那个莫奇医生
I'm still working on that.
这事儿我还在努力调查中
And you call yourself the NSA?
还有 你自称是国安局的是吧
Quit looking at porn and find that quack.
别再看A片了好吗 赶紧找出那个江湖郎中
We got business to settle.
我们现在有正事要解决
Such a nice guy.
这人还真"好"相处
I got the one on the right.
右面那个我来解决
Two thousand, four hundred fifty-five.
第2455个
I'm out of ammo.
我没子弹了
Me too.
我也没了
Look. Some clubs.
快看 有高尔夫球棒
Not the putter.
别拿那些破推杆啊
Remember keep your left arm straight.
记住要保持你的左臂笔直挥出
Let's run for the clubhouse!
我们赶紧往俱乐部那边跑吧
Murphy?
摩菲呢
He's out there somewhere.
他还在外面某处吧
Safer than us.
起码比我们安全
We got company.
我们来伴儿了
Hard to swing in here!
这里挥不起来啊
10K, your sling!
小万万 射他
Yeah.
必须的
Too many.
数量有点多
This way!
往这边走
Door won't hold much longer!
这门撑不了多久
Better in here than out there!
在这总比在外面强
Gunfire?
怎么有枪声
You can come out now.
你们可以出来了
That was not Murphy.
那声音不是摩菲的
It wasn't a Z either.
当然也不会是丧尸的
All right, get ready.
行了 大伙准备好
It's okay.
没事了
It's all clear.
我们都解决了
Nice timing.
你们来的真是时候
Don't get too relaxed.
别掉以轻心
There's still more outside.
外面还有更多僵尸
We got another guy outside too.
我们的一个小伙伴也在外面
I don't believe it.
难以置信
Kid out of nowhere.
从哪冒出来的熊孩子
Final holes of the Open Championship
在圣安德鲁古城 这个高尔夫之乡
at historic Saint Andrews, home of golf.
公开赛的最后一球
He's gonna hit a knock-down seven.
他将会打出一个低飞球
Oh, he got all of that!
哎呀可惜 他搞糟了
Sorry!
抱歉
What?
咋了
Little risky, don't you think?
你不觉得这么做有点危险吗
No. The Zs love me.
不会 丧尸们爱我
Who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Brett Zimmerman.
我是布雷特·兹莫曼
This is Henry and Janice.
他们是亨利和詹尼斯
Roberta Warren.
我是罗伯塔·沃伦
This is Doc, 10K, Cassandra, and
他们是多克 一万 卡桑德拉
the fool with the jacket golfing with the zombies, that's Murphy.
那个穿着夹克在和丧尸打高尔夫的白♥痴♥是摩菲
You're just jealous cuz they like me more than you.
你这是赤♥裸♥裸的嫉妒 就因为僵尸们更爱我
Even though it's really not the season,
即使还没到寒冬时节
it was the night before Sunday and all through the dome,
在这个周六夜晚 苍穹之下
not a creature was stirring
万物却一片沉寂
in spite of this poem.
和这首诗描绘的截然不同
So on Blingo, on Hotbot, go Yahoo and Kayak.
我在淘宝 浩博 雅虎和携程
Search Google and Info and also NextBio.
以及谷歌♥ 科技和医药网站上寻寻觅觅
Find Marilyn Merch.
搜寻玛丽莲·莫奇的踪迹
Where have you gone?
你去哪里了
Did you make it to California?
你顺利抵达加利福尼亚了吗
Or do you walk among the dead?
还是你也变成了丧尸
Thirsty?
你口渴吗
I have been since Portsmouth.
自打在朴茨茅斯上学起我就一直很渴
Princeton? Massachusetts?
你是普林斯顿大学还是麻省理工的
Christ.
天呐
I'm an alum.
我可是校友
Another ex-con.
又是一个前科犯
Not you?
你不是吗
I taught junior high english before everything went to hell.
僵尸病毒蔓延之前我一直在中学教英语
But Henry was in San Carlos, drug smuggling I think.
亨利则是在圣卡洛斯 我猜他走私毒品
Hmmm, my kinda guy.
我很欣赏的一类人
Your evaluation?
你怎么看
I never saw anything like it. The Zs seemed afraid of him.
我从没见过这样的情况 僵尸似乎都怕他
But we saw what we saw.
我们亲眼所见不会有假
Talent like that could come in handy.
这样的人才迟早能派上用场
Yeah, and let's not be stingy with that. There you go.
别小气 多倒点才对嘛
Got any ID?
你成年了吗
Mmmm. Oh yeah, this is not that White Lightning crap.
很不错 不是家酿白干那种烂货色
Have a taste, 10 cent.
尝一口吧 一角小哥
Miss Warren...
沃伦小姐
Roberta.
叫我罗伯塔
Roberta, would you like to propose a toast?
罗伯塔 你想敬个酒吗
Sure.
好的
To absent friends.
敬没能在场的朋友们
To absent friends.
敬没能在场的朋友们
Mr. Murphy.
摩菲先生
You seem to have a special way with them.
你对付僵尸似乎很有自己的一套
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表