剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
not a nuclear physicist.
又不是核物理学家
He was so close.
就差一点
Your dad gave it a good try.
你♥爸♥爸做了个很好的尝试
Sometimes that's the best we can do.
有时候我们能做的也仅限于此
It wasn't dying that he was afraid of.
起码他没有死于他害怕的东西
He really didn't want to become a Z,
他真的不想变成僵尸
even for a few seconds.
哪怕只有几秒
Amelia, we need to know...
艾米莉亚 我们需要知道
can you shut this thing down by yourself
如果我们保护你 你能不能
if we protect you?
独自关掉那玩意儿
I know airplanes,
我了解飞机
not nukes.
不是核电站
Awesome.
棒极了
I mean there's one guy.
但有一个人知道
Here, here in Edgemont?
在这吗 在埃奇蒙特吗
Yeah, Homer Stubbins.
是的 荷马·斯塔宾斯
He was the chief engineer at the plant for 20 years.
他在核电站做了二十年的总工程师
He was dad's boss.
他是我爸爸的上司
He's been holed up in the woods since the apocalypse.
末世开始之后他就躲进了森林里
He's armed and dangerous.
他有武器 是个危险人物
He became a recluse after the death of his son.
他儿子死后他就开始隐居
How do we find Homer?
我们怎么才能找到荷马
He won't talk to you.
他不会理你们的
We have to try.
我们得试试
We have to stop here.
我们只能走到这了
We're still fifty yards away.
还有五十码远呢
My dad said the place was booby-trapped.
我爸爸说这里设了地雷
I told you, Homer's crazy.
我跟你们说过了 荷马是个疯子
Have we completely dismissed the idea of a phone call?
我们完全不考虑先去打个电♥话♥吗
Just sayin'.
我就随便一说
This is your kinda set-up.
这种陷阱是你的风格
How do we get in?
我们怎么能进去
Without us getting killed.
是活着进去
I do like to keep that in mind.
我希望你们把这个谨记于心
Uh, well one thing.
有一点很重要
Homer's set-up is aimed at stopping Zs, not a team.
荷马的陷阱旨在阻止僵尸 而非正常人
So if we keep a sharp eye out for landmines, trip wires...
所以如果我们擦亮眼睛看清地雷和拉发线
We'll be fine.
就不会有事
Okay.
好的
The three of you guys, stay here.
你们三个 留在这里
Give us a 40 second head start.
让我们先走四十秒
We'll flank him and come up from behind.
我们从侧面绕过去由后门进
Okay, watch for mines.
好的 小心地雷
Watching them.
看着呢
Don't move!
别动
You have three seconds to tell me what you're doing here.
你有三秒钟的时间告诉我你们在这干什么
One.
一
Two.
二
Don't do that, sir.
别轻举妄动 先生
Go ahead. Do me a solid.
动手吧 但是帮我个忙
Just don't leave me a Z.
别让我变成僵尸
I'd never do that, Mr. Stubbins.
我不会的 斯塔宾斯先生
We just need your help.
我们只是需要你帮忙
Hello to you too.
大爷 您也好啊
Grady was a good man.
格雷迪是个好人
If anyone could SCRAM that reactor
如果说有人可以"安控斧"反应堆
it was him.
那就是他
Scram?
"安控斧"
Safety Control Rod Axe Man.
安全控制棒持斧人
Goes back to the first reactors.
这要追溯到第一个反应堆
The only safety system they had was literally
他们拥有的唯一安全系统差不多就是
a man with an axe
一个人一把斧子
whose whole job in the event of a meltdown
等到熔毁事故发生时 他只需要
was to cut the rope holding fuel rods over the cooling pool.
砍断悬在冷却池上方燃料棒上的绳子
That's what dad was trying to do.
我爸就是想这么做的
How much time do you have?
你还有多少时间
How much time do we have?
是我们还有多少时间好吧
You're in the soup with us, Homer.
你跟我们在一条船上 荷马
You've confused me with someone who gives a damn.
你是不是把我和别的关心这事的人搞混了
According to Grady, less than 40 hours.
据格雷迪说 不到40小时了
And we do give a damn.
我们还就是关心这事呢
Now are you gonna help us
你是打算帮我们
or are you gonna sit here and let us all die?
还是这么干坐着眼看大家全玩完
Well there's one thing we might try.
有个办法倒可以一试
I'm gonna have to show you.
我得带你们去看看
We're gonna need weapons, equipment.
我们需要武器 设备
Come on. Load up.
来吧 装备起来
It's not as if I'm gonna be needing this stuff.
反正这些个东西我也用不着了
Hello, nurse.
你好啊 救星
Vitamin V. The elixir of the Zombie Apocalypse.
上等伏特加 僵尸天启特♥供♥延命水
You know you're looking at the original building plans
你正在看的是反应堆的
for this reactor.
最初设计图
I was part of the design team.
我当初也是设计团队的一员
You're pretty handy with that knife
你年纪轻轻的 一把刀使起来
for a kid.
倒挺溜
My son...
我儿子...
he had one like it
他也有把这样的刀
but with a longer blade.
不过刀刃更长
Yeah, older model.
对 是老款的
Got to be good to make it work.
想用好这刀需要不少技巧
Oh, Max was good.
马克斯很厉害
Okay, let's go, let's do it.
我们走 出发吧
I heard about your son.
我听说了你儿子的事了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
There's nothing worse than outliving your own child.
再没有比白发人送黑发人更惨的事了
Nothing.
没了
There sure is a whole lot of nothing in South Dakota, huh boy?
南达科他一带还真是静的不得了啊 是不是
Dammit.
见鬼
What the hell?
什么鬼
A satellite phone?
一通卫星电♥话♥
Is it my team?
是那小队的吗
Oh, rats.
该死
Northern Light, come in.
北极光 请回答
I don't know what you want with that old piece of junk.
我不知道你用那破玩意儿打算联♥系♥谁
Nobody to call.
还能打给谁呢
We got somebody that might pick up.
我们知道有人没准会接
Northern Light, come in.
北极光 请回答
Something wrong, Homer?
有什么不对吗 荷马
I knew her, that's all.
我认识她
Her son was one of Max's buddies.
她儿子是马克斯的好朋友
Did you ever go back to the house you grew up in
你们知不知道重回你童年的老房♥子
only to see it's falling apart and in a bad neighborhood?
却只能亲眼见到它颓败倒塌是什么感觉
That's what this feels like.
现在就是这种感觉
Times ten.
再扩大十倍
Well where I grew up, the Zombie Apocalypse only improved things.
在我老家 僵尸实在是改善市容市貌了
All right, back to business.
好 说正事吧
From here on the area's hot, right?
过了这道围栏就有辐射了 对吧
You got two clean rad suits in there.
你们有两套防辐射服
One for me and
一套我用
I need somebody to back me up.
我还需要有个人支援我
No. I'll go.
不 我去
Well you can't go.
你不能去啊
Who's gonna get him to California
万一出了岔子
if something goes wrong?
谁把他送到加州呢
Don't look at me.
别指望哥啊
Okay. All right.
好吧 那行
Just remember you have ammo now.
你要记住你现在是有子弹
But not an infinite supply.
但子弹也有用完的时候
Let's do this.
我们上吧
We made it to the control room.
我们得找到控制室
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表