剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Don't mind him.
别理他
His mama didn't raise him right.
他妈没教育好他
Well if I had the proper meds or a first aid kit...
如果我有对症的药物或者急救箱
You know the fire station may still have first aid supplies.
消防站可能还有急救用品
Hey, lock down the basement.
把地下室锁上
If that kid turns,
如果这个孩子变成了僵尸
I want you to be right on that.
我希望你能正确应对
Yeah, of course.
好的 当然
Keep an eye on Murphy.
看着点摩菲
We'll be back before the party starts.
在风暴开始前我们就会回来
Addy!
艾迪
Addy!
艾迪
What?
什么
What?
怎么了
What?
什么
This place brings back so many memories.
这地方唤起了我的好多回忆
What?!
怎么了
My first kiss.
我的初吻
With the fireman?
跟那个消防员吗
Antoine, yeah.
是的 安托万
Look out!
小心
I totally forgot about that kiss until now!
我都已经完全忘记那个吻了
That must have been some kiss!
那个吻看来非比寻常
It was more than just a kiss!
那可不仅仅只是个吻
It was a kiss that explained things
那个吻阐释了
we couldn't seem to say to each other!
我们无法对彼此说出口的事
Look who's the big romantic!
看看我们的大情圣
I think that's the first personal story you ever told me!
我想这是你跟我说的第一件私事吧
I loved that boy.
我爱那个男孩
This way.
这边
Doesn't look like anybody's been here for a while.
看着好像很久没人来过了
Sorry.
对不起
Let's find what we can and get out of here.
看看有什么能用的然后走人
First aid kits look good.
急救包看着不错
Hardly touched.
没怎么用过
Even some morphine.
还有些吗♥啡♥
Don't tell Doc.
可别告诉多克
You know he could still be around here somewhere.
你知道 他可能还在这附近
I sent this after the Battle of New Jersey two years ago.
两年前的新泽西之战我发了这张
Closest we got to a goodbye.
我们最亲近的一次告别
I deployed while he was on duty.
我在他值班的时候被调走
I should've waited for him to get home.
我应该等他回家再走的
Look.
你看
Someone's living in your house.
有人住在你家
The pantry's stocked.
食品柜是满的
That couple said they met a fireman.
那小两口说他们见到一个消防员
There's a chance he's...
有可能他还...
That life is gone.
那种生活已经过去了
I've known that for a long time.
我早就意识到了这点
We don't have much time.
我们时间不多了
Shelter! Now!
马上撤回避难所
Pick your poison.
去还是留 做个选择吧
It's safer in here than out there.
在这里比外面安全
Okay. Do you see him?
好的 你看到他了吗
It's the living against the dead now.
现在是活人对战死人
All right.
好的
I'm out.
我没子弹了
Me too.
我也是
Behind you.
你后面
Antoine?
安托万
Look out!
小心
Antoine.
安托万
Is that him?
是他吗
No.
不是
No, it's his best friend,
不是 是他最好的朋友
Dearborn.
迪尔伯恩
Matt Dearborn.
马特·迪尔伯恩
Here.
给你
Thanks.
谢谢
Easy now.
小心点
Sorry.
抱歉
Tell those frat boys out there
告诉外面那几个小伙子
to turn down the death metal.
把死亡金属音乐关掉
I'll call the cops again.
不然我就再去报♥警♥
I'll tell them.
我会跟他们说的
The dude's brain is getting crushed by the swelling.
这家伙因为血肿导致颅内压升高不堪负荷
We need to relieve the pressure.
我们得降低颅内压
Great. How we gonna do that?
很好 那我们该怎么做
Uh, I don't know exactly. But...
我并不是很清楚 不过
but I saw this once on an episode of ER.
以前在《急诊室的故事》看过一次处理方法
We need to drain the blood out I think.
我们得疏通血肿 应该是这样
So I need something sharp and pointy to...
所以我需要有尖头又锋利的东西
like a corkscrew, an ice pick?
比如螺丝锥或者碎冰锥一类的东西
Murphy!
摩菲
Murphy? A little help.
摩菲 快来帮忙
Damn it.
妈的
Murphy!
摩菲
What the hell, man?
你在搞什么鬼
Murphy!
摩菲
The world's coming apart around us, man.
我们这里都天下大乱了
And you decide it's time for a haircut?
你还有心情去理了个发
Keep him away from Rick!
别让他接近瑞克
Murphy, I need your help.
摩菲 我需要你来帮忙
Find something sharp to penetrate his skull.
去找个锋利的东西来 我要刺穿他的头骨
Sharp enough to penetrate his skull. Got it.
要够锋利足以刺穿头骨 了解
About time we piked him.
是时候刺穿他了
What is he talking about?!
他在说什么
Way to read the room!
好好搜一下房♥间
What is he talking about?
他在说什么
Don't, don't worry. Nobody's gonna pike your husband.
别担心 没人要刺穿你丈夫
Where's Addy?
艾迪在哪里
Addy!
艾迪
Addy? Addy?
艾迪 艾迪
What, what is this?
你怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
Mack! I need you, man!
麦克 我需要你
Go. All right.
去吧 行
How we doin' Murphy?!
找的怎么样了摩菲
Thanks.
多谢
Okay.
好了
Just hold him still.
按住他
Now look, if this works right there could be a lot of blood.
听着 这方法要是奏效了可能会大出血
But that's good.
但是出血是好滴
That's a good thing
出血是应该滴
because we want to relieve the pressure.
因为我们要释放颅内压
And then that way the brain will have room to...
这样颅脑就会有空间
Don't watch.
你就别看了
Oh damn.
哎呦我擦
I knew this was gonna happen.
这都是哥预料之中的事儿
Don't look at me... doctor.
别看我啊 大夫
Jeez, kid.
天哪 小子
As a hammer. A hammer.
我拿来当锤子的哈 锤子
That's good.
好主意好主意
Oh God.
嗷 神呐
Well I guess that relieved the pressure.
看来压力降下来了
Is this gonna work?
这办法有用吗
I don't know.
鬼知道啊
I didn't see the end of the episode.
那一集结尾我又没看好吗
He's gonna be all right. I know it.
他会好起来的 我相信
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表