剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
we've been there for each other.
我们都不离不弃
That's so much more of a bond than any ring could give us.
这比结婚戒指带来的羁绊更加深刻
Yeah, but...
是的 但是...
we're trauma bonded.
我们之间是痛苦的羁绊
We kill together,
我们一起杀戮
we survive together, and
我们一起活了下来
we have sex together.
还一起滚了床单
But that's it. That's all we have.
但就是这些 这就是一切了
Yeah, we met on night one.
没错 我们在灾难的第一天就相遇了
And I don't even remember that night really. Like
可我甚至记不清那晚了
for me it's just one blur of...
对我来说那晚就是模糊的...
Okay.
好吧
Madness.
混乱
Yeah, yeah. I mean
是的 没错 我是说
that was bad, and and
那很糟糕 并且
we got a lot of bad shit to go through
并且在此之前 我们遇到了很多
before this is all over. But Addy,
糟糕的情况 可是艾迪
I need you. I don't know what you're talking about, we...
我需要你 可我不懂你的意思 我们...
we never had a chance. What do you mean by that?
你说我们没戏 这是什么意思
I mean, babe, in three years
我是说 宝贝 过去三年里
we have never thought about anything past tomorrow.
我们从没想到过明天过后的事情
You know until this
直到...
crazy mission came about, which you know is
有了这项疯狂的任务 这项...
probably done as far as we're concerned.
就我们而言应该肩负的任务
That doesn't mean we're done.
但这也不意味着我们玩完了好吗
Yeah, but who are we kidding? What...
我们现在在自己骗自己好吗...
what kind of future do you and I have?
我和你会有一个怎样的未来呢
What are we gonna do?
我们会做些什么
We gonna get married? Have some kids?
我们会结婚生子吗
You can't even think about that stuff.
那种事你想都不能想
It's crazy. It's impossible.
那很疯狂 是不可能的事
We have each other.
我们有彼此啊
We've never been on a date.
我们从未约会过
No?
少来
That's not gonna cut it.
我不会让那成为我们的羁绊
Okay.
好吧
Stop.
别这样
Addison.
艾迪生
Do you have a middle name?
你有中间名吗
Yeah, I got a middle name.
恩 我有
What is it?
是什么
It's Grace.
格雷斯[意为优雅]
Of course it is.
很适合你
Addison Grace Carver, will you go out with me?
艾迪生·格雷斯·卡弗 你愿意和我出去
On a date?
约会吗
Mack. I promise we won't kill a thing.
麦克 我保证不会是打打杀杀了
Okay. Shhh. You know what...
好了 嘘 你...
You just sit here and look pretty. Don't go anywhere.
你就在这漂漂亮亮的待着 哪也别去
Where am I gonna go?
我还能去哪
All right, Addy. You wanted a date?
好了 艾迪 不是想要约会吗
Here is our first date.
我们的第一次约会来了
No.
不是吧
Addy?
艾迪
Addy?
艾迪
All right, that's fine. You go ahead and get your sleep.
好吧 没关系 你继续睡吧
It's been a long apocalypse.
末世漫漫无绝期啊
Mack!
麦克
Addy?
艾迪
Addy?
艾迪
Mack!
麦克
Addy?
艾迪
Addy, you in here?
艾迪 你在里面吗
Addy?
艾迪
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
Are those bites?
这些是咬痕吗
What bites a zombie?
什么东西会咬僵尸呢
Addy.
艾迪
Addy?
艾迪
Please tell me you did a hit and run on this bastard!
告诉我你是打了这混♥蛋♥后逃走了
Damn, dude.
混♥蛋♥
Freaking Andre the Giant. Addy!
该死的巨人安德雷[著名摔跤手] 艾迪
All right.
好吧
Baby, no.
宝贝 不要啊
Where'd you get that necklace?
你从哪得到这串项链的
Where did you get that necklace? Huh?
这项链是从哪儿弄来的 尼玛
Answer me, you brain dead freak!
回答我 你个无脑变♥态♥
Oh, baby.
哦 宝贝
Okay.
好了
Okay.
好了
You're fine. You're fine.
没事了 没事的
Mack!
麦克!
Addy?
艾迪?
Addy? Where'd you go?
艾迪 你去哪儿了
Oh, wait a minute.
等等
What?
搞毛线
I've been here.
我曾到过这儿
Right.
好吧
Ha. Bite me.
哈哈 咬我啊
Doesn't mean she's dead, Mack.
这并不代表她死了 麦克
She could've given it her best shot then bolted.
很可能她拼尽全力给它一棒后就脱身了
She's a smart girl.
她是个聪明的姑娘
Hey, ugly!
站住 丑男
Addy.
艾迪
You can have all the others!
你要吃谁脑子都行
You cannot have her!
就是不能伤害艾迪
She didn't deserve this.
她不能死
Sometimes you're the windshield. Sometimes you're the bug.
此一时彼一时哦
This is her necklace.
这是她的项链
You can't have it.
不能给你
No mercy.
绝不对你留情
Come on.
有没有搞错
You on steroids?! Huh?!
你打了兴♥奋♥剂♥吗
I was brought up to compete clean.
我生来就喜欢堂堂正正地跟人干架
One foot to the right, Mack.
向右多跳一步就好了 麦克
Go away.
走开
I'll be dead soon.
这一轮我就快死了
Not soon enough.
重生模式倒计时
Addy?
艾迪
Addy?
艾迪
Mack!
麦克
Damn it.
该死
To the right.
这一轮向右跳
To the right! To the right, Mack!
向右跳 向右跳 麦克
Too far.
尼玛 跳太远了
You again?
大哥 您又来
Mack!
麦克
Mack!
麦克
Mack!
麦克
I know that door.
我记得这扇门
Where have I seen that door before?
我在哪见过这扇门
What is it, huh?!
怎么回事
What do you want from me?!
你到底要对我做什么
What is it, huh?!
怎么回事
What do you want from me?!
你到底要干什么
Answer me!
回答我!
What is it Addy?!
是艾迪吗
You can't have her.
你休想打她主意
I won't let you.
我不会让你得逞的
Is there something behind that door
门后面有什么东西
you don't want me to see?
是你不想让我看到的吗
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表