剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Who am I speaking to?
请问说话的是谁
Mack Thompson, but that doesn't matter right now.
马克·汤姆森 但这不是重点
There was a woman here. Did you talk to her?
刚才有个女人在这 你和她通话了吗
Roger that.
收到
I made contact with someone named... Addy?
我刚才跟一位名叫 艾迪的人通话了
Yeah, Addy! Addy, yeah. Yeah, you talked to her, okay.
是的 艾迪 艾迪 你刚才和她通话了
Is she okay?
她怎么样了
Did she... did she tell you where she was going?
她有没有 有没有告诉你她要去哪
Negative on her location.
不清楚她的位置
We only talked for like a second.
我们只说了几句话
Something happened.
好像发生了什么事
Goddamn Zs.
该死的僵尸们
Maybe not.
也许不是僵尸
I heard voices. Human voices.
我听到了声音 人类的声音
And then some sort of struggle.
还有挣扎的声音
Humans?
人类吗
Roger that.
是这样的
Goddamn humans?
该死的人类吗
What about the package?
包裹怎么样了
What package?
什么包裹
Murphy. Patient Zero.
莫菲 零号♥病患
Operation Bite Mark. Is he still alive?
咬痕研究所 他还活着吗
Yeah, weasel breath, he's fine.
是的 臭得要命 活得挺好
He was, he was alive an hour ago at least.
至少 一小时之前他还活着
Okay, listen.
好的 听着
I need you... Got to run.
我需要你 我该走了
Wait!
等一下
Delta-Xray... Delta-Xray.
X光小队 X光小队
Delta-Xray.
X光小队
Damn it.
该死
I can't take much more of this.
我真受够这样了
It's okay. You're safe now.
没关系 你现在安全了
You're safe. No one's going to harm you.
你现在很安全 没人会伤害你
Touch me and I'll kill you.
再碰我一下我就杀了你
Sweet child. That won't be necessary.
甜心小宝贝 不要这样
Please, the last thing we want is to harm you.
拜托 我们不会伤害你的
My friends are looking for me,
我的朋友们会来找我的
and when they find me they will kill you.
当他们找到我的时候就会杀了你
They will kill all of you!
他们会把你们都杀了
I get it.
我知道了
You don't trust me.
你不相信我
Why should you?
你怎么可能相信我
I know you're not ready to hear this, but I'm going to say it anyway.
我知道你不会接受 但是我还是要说
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Who are you? What do you want with me?
你是谁 你想要我做什么
Fair questions.
问得好
I'd be angry too if I were brought here against my will.
如果我被强行绑过来我也会生气
Please, I don't want you to be afraid.
对不起 我不想让你感到害怕
I... I must apologize about my overzealous companions.
我必须为过分热情的伙伴们的所作所为道歉
They're good men,
他们都是好人
but sometimes we have to resort to less than civilized means.
但是有时候我们不得不采取暴♥力♥手段
We live in a less than civilized world.
我们生活在一个文明已经不复存在了的世界
You know it. I know it.
这点你我都知晓
So... when we encounter strangers
所以 当我们遇到陌生人的时候
the family needs to take... necessary precautions.
整个家庭都要采取 必要的防范措施
What family?
什么家庭
Ours.
我们的家庭
This is our home.
这里是我们的家
And I am responsible for their well-being.
我有责任维持他们的幸福生活
I'm Tobias Campbell.
我是托拜亚斯?坎贝尔
I guess you can say
我猜你会觉得
I'm like a father to our little family.
我在我们这个小家庭里扮演父亲的角色
But like a family, we take care of one another.
但是在一个家庭里 我们互相照顾对方
Everyone contributes. Everyone benefits.
人人为我 我为人人
It's how we've survived the last three years.
这就是我们这三年来的生活写照
It's the only way we'll survive in the future.
这也是我们能继续生存下去的唯一方法
Don't you agree?
你赞成吗
You must be hungry. Please eat.
你一定饿了 请用吧
We have plenty to share.
我们还有很多可以分享
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
You will be.
你会饿的
Until then, why don't you go with Moonshade and Stormy.
在那之前 你不如跟着月影和暴风
Ladies,
女士们
be so kind as to find some fresh clothes for our newest member.
麻烦费心给我们的新成员找些新衣服
I didn't say anything about joining your... family.
我可没说要加入你的... 家庭
Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't mean to be presumptuous.
不是我狂妄
It's just that once people see
只不过大家一看到
the love and bounty that we share
我们分享的友爱和慷慨
they never want to leave us.
他们就不想离开了
Ladies?
女士们
Wait, so this Rocky dude loses the fight?
等等 所以这个叫洛基的家伙决斗输了吗
Yeah. Yeah, but see in losing, he wins.
是的 虽然看起来输了 实则是他赢了
It's very zen.
很有禅意
I'd like to see Rocky fight a Z.
我想看洛基跟僵尸决斗
If he loses, he gets eaten.
他输了就会被吃掉
Hey, is everything okay?
没事吧
Fine.
没事
It's about time.
时间差不多了
What's wrong? Where's Addy?
怎么了 艾迪呢
Missing.
失踪了
Is she...?
她是被...
No.
不是
Taken alive.
被活捉了
What?
什么
By humans.
被人抓走了
Who?
谁
We thought you might know.
我们觉得你可能会知道
Me? Why would I know?
我 为什么我知道
You recognize these guys?
你认识这些人吗
No. Why would I?
不认识 为什么我会认识
Creep on the left was one of those two bikers back in Jersey.
左边这家伙是在泽西的两个车手之一
With your friend Travis.
跟你朋友特拉维斯一起的
I told you, I didn't know that guy.
我跟你说过 我不认识那家伙
And I don't know them either.
我也不认识他们
You are gonna start telling me the truth right now
你现在就跟我说实话
or I am going to start blowing holes Mack.
不然我就在你身上打洞 麦克
in you until you do. Mack.
打到你说为止 麦克
Do you understand me?
听懂了没有
Mack. Put the gun away. Put the gun away.
麦克 把枪拿开 把枪拿开
You're gonna tell us everything you know about these guys right now.
你现在就把你知道的所有情况都告诉我们
Or I'll shoot you.
不然我就毙了你
I can't go back!
我不能回去
Back where?
回哪里
Where? Where? Where is she?! Where is she?!
哪里 哪里 她在哪里 她在哪里
Shoot.
该死
You look beautiful.
你看上去真漂亮
I look like a post-apocalyptic stripper. Jesus.
我就像一个末日的脱衣舞♥女♥ 活见鬼
More like bait.
不如说是诱饵
Look at you.
快看看呐
Mother will be so pleased.
妈妈会很高兴的
Supper will be ready soon.
晚饭很快就会好了
Set the table.
摆好桌子
And set a place of honor for our guest next to Mother.
在妈妈旁边给我们的客人设个上座
Where are you Mack?
麦克你在哪
Enough!
够了
All right, Cassandra! No more bullshit.
好了 卡桑德拉 别再废话
Tell us what you know. Now!
赶紧告诉我们你知道的事
All right. I know them.
好吧 我认识他们
They're part of a group of survivors. A family of sorts.
他们来自一群幸存者 叫大家庭什么的
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表