剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Z Nation".
《僵尸国度》前情提要
I just don't trust Murphy, okay?
我就是不相信摩菲好吗
There's something wrong with that dude.
那家伙肯定有古怪
What if it's true?
万一这是真的呢
What if Murphy's who they say he is
万一摩菲真如他们所说的那样
and there's a chance for a vaccine?
万一我们真有机会制♥造♥出疫苗呢
It's not.
不可能的
It's a lie, and it's gonna get us both killed.
那是个谎话 而且这谎话会害死我们的
Well then I'd rather die believing in a lie
那我也情愿因相信这个谎话而死
than live believing in nothing.
总好过没有信仰地苟且活着
Why would somebody lock you in a cage and leave you to die?
为什么会有人把你关在笼子里不管你死活
I don't have to justify myself.
我用不着为自己辩白
Maybe you do!
也许你需要
What happens when I tell them what you are?
要是我告诉他们你是谁的话会怎么样
Coward!
懦夫
So...
所以...
What brings you to Philly, baby?
到底是什么风把你吹来费城了 宝贝
Looking to do a little bartering.
想来做点小买♥♥卖♥♥而已
Your name really Sunshine?
你的名字真叫"阳光"吗
Does it mater?
有关系吗
I guess not.
我想没有
It has been a long time
我已经很久
since I saw a woman's body.
没见过女人的胴体了
At least a living woman.
至少是个鲜活的女人
You're shaking.
你在颤抖
It's nothing, baby. Just the cold.
没事的 宝贝 只不过有点冷
Well let's see if we can warm you up.
那看看我们能否帮你暖和起来
Are you forgetting something, lover?
你是不是忘了该拿出点什么 亲爱的
Right.
好的
And there's plenty more where that came from.
这玩意我还能搞来更多呢
Let's do this.
我们开做吧
Crazy bitch!
臭婊♥子♥
You trying to rip me off?
你想偷我东西是吧
I'll teach you.
让我来教育教育你
Thought I told you no rough stuff?
我好像告诉了你不准有暴♥力♥行为
You picked the wrong mark.
那是你找错了人
Some people just don't listen.
有些人就是不听话
Go check his jacket.
快去搜他的外套
Somebody likes to party.
看来有人可以去嗨趴体喽
Give me that.
给我
Make sure he doesn't have any weapons.
去查查看他有没有武器
And what happened to you?
你怎么搞的
You forget everything I taught you?
你忘了我怎么教你的了吗
I tried to do it exactly like you showed me,
我试着按你教我的来对付他
but he was too strong.
可是他太壮了
I'll do it better next time. I promise.
我下次会努力地 我保证
You can't be afraid.
你不能畏首畏尾
Hesitation will get you killed.
片刻的犹豫会让你死无葬身之地
You know I love you, Sunshine.
你知道我爱你 阳光
Like I love all my children.
就像我爱我所有的孩子们一样
Give me your hand.
把手给我
Why are we going this way? Philly's a dead zone.
为何我们要走这条路 费城是个死城了
Hopefully we can scavenge something
但愿我们能在不过于深入城市的情况下
without going too deep into the city.
找到点有用的东西
If we find a working radio,
如果我们能找到好用的无线电
we can try to contact that Z guy again.
我们就能试着去联♥系♥那个Z家伙
Philadelphia.
费城
Ah, the city of brotherly love.
充满手足之情的都市
Is that what I think it is?
那不会是我认为的那东西吧
No way.
不可能
Is that really the Liberty Bell?
那真的是独♥立♥钟吗
"Proclaim liberty throughout all
"在此宣告所有土地
the land and unto all the inhabitants thereof."
以及所有的公民获得自♥由♥"
Yeah, that's it.
是啊 是它
Three years of zombie apocalypse,
僵尸大灾变三年以来
you think you've seen everything.
你以为自己什么都见过了
Well when everything went bad,
当实事每况愈下时
they probably tried to save a little history.
可能有人还想拯救一些历史文物
Yeah, well they should've known
话是没错 不过这些人应该知道
the only thing you can save is yourself.
乱世中 你能拯救的只有自己
Let's go!
我们走吧
Hang on.
等等
If this thing still has fuel, and it does...
如果这辆车还有汽油 果然有
If we get this thing started,
如果我们开始这样做
they won't have to ride out in the open like that.
他们就不必毫无保护地坐在露天车后斗了
Well I'm all for that.
我完全赞成
I'll grab the jumper cable.
我去拿跨接电缆
God bless the human race.
上帝保佑全人类
99% of them dead.
百分之九十九都阵亡了
But there's still one jackass alive with a spray can.
但还有一个拿着喷雾罐的混♥蛋♥活着
One thousand seventy-five.
一千零七十五
Okay, give it a shot.
好了 发动试试
All right, that's it. Let's go, Murphy.
没问题 我们走吧 摩菲
You get in here with Warren and me.
你进去跟我和沃伦一起坐
Everybody else, follow in the pickup.
其他人 坐进我们捡来的那辆车
Stay close.
跟紧了
You know you could try to miss some of them instead.
你不必把僵尸赶尽杀绝 留几个活口
Why? One less zombie to kill.
为什么 杀一个少一个
Leave some for Psycho-Boy Two Thousand.
给那个叫两千的神经病小伙留几个
Ten Thousand. Ten Thousand.
人家叫一万 一万
Ten Thousand?
一万吗
It's good to know kids today still have some goals.
看来现在的年轻人还有点追求 不错
We're not really going all the way to California
我们不是真的要一路护送那个叫摩菲的人
with this Murphy guy, are we?
去加利福尼亚吧
That's the plan.
我们计划这样去做
That's crazy.
这太疯狂了
What's so special about him anyway?
他到底有什么与众不同的地方
His blood.
他的血液
Hey, take it easy there. That's the last of your water.
你悠着点 你就剩那么点水了
Actually it's the last of her water.
其实 那是她的水
Mine's right here.
我的水在这里
Give me that.
给我
Just because we got to get you to California alive
虽然我们要把你活着送到加利福尼亚去
doesn't mean I can't kick your ass between here and there.
但我在路上依然可以揍你
Look out!
当心
God!
上帝啊
Yeah! I'd pay money to see that again.
太爽了 我愿意花钱再看一遍
The axel's broke.
车的轴承坏了
All right, everybody get into that truck.
好了 大家都上那辆车
Let's go, Murphy. Come on.
我们走 摩菲 走吧
Get out. I'm driving.
下车 我来开
美国国安局作战指挥中心
北极光
Lookin' good, eh pup?
看上去还不错吧 小狗
Two twenty ounce T-bone steaks aged to perfection.
两块二十盎司的T骨牛扒 陈年佳肴
What's that?
你说什么
You like yours rare?
你那块要三成熟吗
Well me too. We've got that in common.
我也是哦 咱俩在这点上达成一致了
Oh and there's plenty more where this came from.
存放这些牛排的地方还有很多存货
Half a ton to be exact.
确切的说 还有半吨♥
And that's just the T-bones.
不只是T骨牛扒哦
We got New York strips, sirloins,
我们还有纽约牛排 牛腰肉
and even some filet mignon.
甚至还有菲列牛排
Between that and MREs to feed
这些牛排和即食餐是供给
a division for six months
一个军队半年的口粮
I'd say you and I are gonna be the only two getting fat
我敢说 只有咱俩在僵尸大灾变时期
for the apocalypse.
长胖了
Here you go.
上菜了
Enjoy that beef.
请慢慢享用这块牛排
There are people out there that'd kill for that steak.
多少人会为了这样的牛排不惜大肆杀戮
It's a dog eat dog world out there, man.
外面可是弱肉强食[狗咬狗]的世界哦
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表